- Frenuloplasty is the surgical alteration of a frenulum when its presence restricts range of motion between interconnected tissues. Two of the common sites for a frenuloplasty a penis and tongue.
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Subacute massive edema of the submandibular region after frenuloplasty.
- Sirinoğlu H, Certel F, Akgün I.SourceDepartment of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Marmara University School of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey.
- The Journal of craniofacial surgery.J Craniofac Surg.2013 Jan;24(1):e74. doi: 10.1097/SCS.0b013e3182700e8a.
- An unusual complication, subacute massive edema of the submandibular region, encountered after a conventional frenuloplasty procedure in a 3-year-old boy is presented.
- PMID 23348346
- A study on the genetic inheritance of ankyloglossia based on pedigree analysis.
- Han SH, Kim MC, Choi YS, Lim JS, Han KT.SourceDepartment of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, St. Vincent's Hospital, Suwon, Korea.
- Archives of plastic surgery.Arch Plast Surg.2012 Jul;39(4):329-32. doi: 10.5999/aps.2012.39.4.329. Epub 2012 Jul 13.
- BACKGROUND: Ankyloglossia or tongue-tie is a congenital anomaly characterized by an abnormally short lingual frenum. Its prevalence in the newborn population is approximately 4%. Its mode of inheritance has been studied in some articles, but no conclusion has been established. Also, no relevant repo
- PMID 22872835
- Penile frenuloplasty: a simple and effective treatment for frenulum pain or scarring.
- Gyftopoulos K.
- BJU international.BJU Int.2012 Jul;110(2):E6. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11301_3.x.
- PMID 22734480
- Ankyloglossia : assessment, incidence, and effect of frenuloplasty on the breastfeeding dyad
- frenuloplasty A cosmetic procedure in which a frenulum is surgically altered, either of the tongue (which may performed in children for ankyloglossia, or “tongue-tie”) or of the penis (due to a tightly adherent foreskin). frenoplasty [fre´no ...