- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue (同)nutrient
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking (同)food for thought, intellectual nourishment
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink" (同)solid food
- the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up (同)dust, junk, rubble, detritus
- 〈U〉『食物』,栄養物 / 〈U〉(飲み物に対して)食べ物 / 〈C〉(特定の種類の)固形食品 / 〈U〉(動植物に)栄養を余えるもの / 〈U〉《比喩(ひゆ)的に》(心・精神の活動を刺激・奨励する)糧(かて);(思考・反省などの)資料
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Contamination pathways of spore-forming bacteria in a vegetable cannery.
- Durand L1, Planchon S1, Guinebretiere MH2, André S1, Carlin F2, Remize F3.
- International journal of food microbiology.Int J Food Microbiol.2015 Jun 2;202:10-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ijfoodmicro.2015.02.019. Epub 2015 Feb 24.
- Spoilage of low-acid canned food during prolonged storage at high temperatures is caused by heat resistant thermophilic spores of strict or facultative bacteria. Here, we performed a bacterial survey over two consecutive years on the processing line of a French company manufacturing canned mixed gre
- PMID 25755080
- The functions of human saliva: A review sponsored by the World Workshop on Oral Medicine VI.
- Dawes C1, Pedersen AM2, Villa A3, Ekström J4, Proctor GB5, Vissink A6, Aframian D7, McGowan R8, Aliko A9, Narayana N10, Sia YW11, Joshi RK12, Jensen SB13, Kerr AR14, Wolff A15.
- Archives of oral biology.Arch Oral Biol.2015 Jun;60(6):863-874. doi: 10.1016/j.archoralbio.2015.03.004. Epub 2015 Mar 10.
- This narrative review of the functions of saliva was conducted in the PubMed, Embase and Web of Science databases. Additional references relevant to the topic were used, as our key words did not generate references which covered all known functions of saliva. These functions include maintaining a mo
- PMID 25841068
- Microplastics in freshwater systems: A review of the emerging threats, identification of knowledge gaps and prioritisation of research needs.
- Eerkes-Medrano D1, Thompson RC2, Aldridge DC3.
- Water research.Water Res.2015 May 15;75:63-82. doi: 10.1016/j.watres.2015.02.012. Epub 2015 Feb 17.
- Plastic contamination is an increasing environmental problem in marine systems where it has spread globally to even the most remote habitats. Plastic pieces in smaller size scales, microplastics (particles <5 mm), have reached high densities (e.g., 100 000 items per m3) in waters and sediments,
- PMID 25746963
- Prediction of Inundation Areas Due to Failure in Small Earthfill Dam Using Numerical Analysis
- 岩手県遠野市におけるアリ類の生息状況 : 夏期のツキノワグマの餌資源としての視点から
- 1. Material, especially carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, that an organism uses for energy, growth, and maintaining the processes of life. Plants, algae, and some bacteria make their own food through photosynthesis, while animals ...
- Bacterial Food Poisoning. Bacterial food poisoning may be from any of a number of different microorganisms, and includes (among other types) botulism, campylobacteriosis, Escherichia coli infection, salmonellosis, and shigellosis. ...
- Flossing should be done at least once a day to make sure food debris and other microbes are removed from the teeth before the dental calculus hardens from dental plaque; it takes about 12 hours or so for the formation of the ...
- cell debris