- below acceptable in performance; "received failing grades"
- a flaw or weak point; "he was quick to point out his wifes failings" (同)weakness
- failure to reach a minimum required performance; "his failing the course led to his disqualification"; "he got two flunks on his report" (同)flunk
- lack of success; "he felt that his entire life had been a failure"; "that year there was a crop failure"
- loss of ability to function normally; "kidney failure"
- an act that fails; "his failure to pass the test"
- an unexpected omission; "he resented my failure to return his call"; "the mechanics failure to check the brakes"
- a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently (同)loser, nonstarter, unsuccessful person
- an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose; "the surprise party was a complete failure"
- a lack of competence; "pointed out the insufficiencies in my report"; "juvenile offenses often reflect an inadequacy in the parents" (同)inadequacy
- (pathology) inability of a bodily part or organ to function normally
- lack of an adequate quantity or number; "the inadequacy of unemployment benefits" (同)inadequacy, deficiency
- inability of a part or organ to function properly
- lack of physical or intellectual ability or qualifications (同)incompetency
- always able to supply more; "an unfailing source of good stories"; "a subject of unfailing interest"
- unceasing; "unfailing loyalty"; "unfailing good spirits"; "unflagging courtesy" (同)unflagging
- without fail
- 欠点,弱点;失敗,落第;破産 / …がないので,がない場合には
- 〈U〉(…における)『失敗』,不成功《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉失敗者,落後者;失敗した企て,不できなもの / 〈U〉〈C〉怠慢,不履行 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)不足,欠乏《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)破産《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)『衰弱』,減退《+『in』(『of』+『名』》
- 尽きることのない,絶えない / 信誉できる / 不変の,一定の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Propensity scores-potential outcomes framework to incorporate severity probabilities in the Highway Safety Manual crash prediction algorithm.
- Sasidharan L1, Donnell ET2.
- Accident; analysis and prevention.Accid Anal Prev.2014 Oct;71C:183-193. doi: 10.1016/j.aap.2014.05.017. Epub 2014 Jun 12.
- Accurate estimation of the expected number of crashes at different severity levels for entities with and without countermeasures plays a vital role in selecting countermeasures in the framework of the safety management process. The current practice is to use the American Association of State Highway
- PMID 24930132
- Fast disintegrating tablets of nisoldipine for intra-oral administration.
- El Maghraby GM1, Elsergany RN.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Sep;19(6):641-50. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.813543. Epub 2013 Jul 10.
- Nisoldipine is a calcium channel blocker with low and variable oral bioavailability. This was attributed to slow dissolution and presystemic metabolism. Accordingly, the objective of this work was to enhance the dissolution rate of nisoldipine to formulate fast disintegrating tablets with rapid diss
- PMID 23841582
- Free and sulfated steroids secretion in postpubertal boars (sus scrofa domestica).
- Schuler G1, Dezhkam Y2, Bingsohn L3, Hoffmann B4, Failing K5, Galuska CE6, Hartmann MF7, Sánchez-Guijo A8, Wudy SA9.
- Reproduction (Cambridge, England).Reproduction.2014 Jun 24. pii: REP-14-0193. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sulfated steroids have been traditionally regarded as inactive metabolites. However, they may also serve as precursors for the production of active free steroids in target cells. We use the boar as a model to study the metabolism, transport and function of steroid sulfates due to their high producti
- PMID 24961601
- The wellbeing of siblings of children with disabilities.
- Emerson E1, Giallo R2.
- Research in developmental disabilities.Res Dev Disabil.2014 Sep;35(9):2085-92. doi: 10.1016/j.ridd.2014.05.001. Epub 2014 May 28.
- The aims of our study were: (1) to estimate the extent of differences in wellbeing between siblings of children with disabilities or long-term health conditions and siblings of 'typically developing' children in a nationally representative cohort of Australian children (the Longitudinal Study of Aus
- PMID 24878630
- 金 泰勲
- 教育研究 = Educational Studies (56), 21-30, 2014-03-31
- … The free school movement became popular and stronger as the public school system was failing during that period. …
- NAID 120005429521
- 遠藤 健太,ENDO Kenta
- 法政大学大学院紀要 デザイン工学研究科編 (3), 2014-03-31
- Fatigue failure origin of out-of-plane gusset welded joints used for steel bridges is usually weld toe with high stress concentration. In this case the fatigue strength evaluation is carried out using …
- NAID 120005423306
- The Influence of Internet Suicide Accounts on Suicide-related Online Search Activities : A Time-series Analysis
- SUEKI hajime
- 和光大学現代人間学部紀要 = Bulletin of the Faculty of Human Studies 7, 259-264, 2014-03-05
- … Background: Previous analyses of the Werther effect have focused on the role of traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television, failing to consider the similar influence that online media may bear. …
- NAID 120005428880
- β(2)-Adrenergic and M(2)-muscarinic receptors decrease basal t-tubular L-type Ca2+ channel activity and suppress ventricular contractility in heart failure
- Kashihara Toshihide,Hirose Masamichi,Shimojo Hisashi,Nakada Tsutomu,Gomi Simmon,Hongo Minoru,Yamada Mitsuhiko
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY 724, 122-131, 2014-02-05
- … We previously found that in failing ventricular myocytes of mice chronically treated with isoproterenol, basal t-tubular (TT) LTCC activity was halved by activation of protein phosphatase (PP)2A whereas basal surface sarcolemmal (SS) LTCC activity was doubled by inhibition of PP1. …
- NAID 120005440173
- failingとは。意味や和訳。[名][U][C]1 欠点，弱点，弱み.2 失敗；落第（⇒GRADE[名]3）；破産；衰弱. [前]…がない場合には，がないので.fail・ing・ly[副] fail・ing・ness[名] - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等から ...
- failing :～がない場合、～でない限り...英語からも日本語からも検索できて、解説、文例、コロケーションまで掲載した実用的な内容です。 ... 「ビジネス英語辞書」は検索語の和訳・英訳を検索できます。収録語数は 25,316語（ver.51）
- failing 【名】欠点、弱点、短所、欠陥、失敗、不手際 faultの婉曲的表現・They... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- dearth、deficient、deficit、dysfunction、failing、failure、hypofunction、imperfecta、in short、inadequate、incompetence、insufficient、insufficiently、lack、low、malfunction、paucity、poorly、regurgitation、scanty、scarce、scarcity、short、shortage、shortness、stun
- 怠慢、不履行(to do)。支払い不能、破産、倒産