全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Periocular photodynamic therapy for squamous intra-epidermal carcinoma.
- Casie Chetty N1, Hemmant B, Skellett AM.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):516-8. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.849793. Epub 2013 Nov 12.
- OBJECTIVES: To evaluate the response of Metvix photodynamic therapy (PDT) for the treatment of periocular Bowen's disease.METHODS: Four patients with biopsy-proven Bowen' disease were treated with Metvix PDT between November 2010 and January 2012. A detailed description of the technique used is desc
- PMID 24215518
- Efficacy of leukotriene receptor antagonist with anti-H1 receptor antagonist plus anti-H2 receptor antagonist for treatment of refractory chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- Wan KS1, Chang YS.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):459-61. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.849791. Epub 2013 Nov 5.
- BACKGROUND: The efficacy of the combination of leukotriene receptor antagonist (LRA) and H1 antihistamine was similar to the synergistic regimen of H1 and H2 antihistamine for treatment of chronic idiopathic urticaria (CIU). However, the effective rates of these two regimens were only 53.3% and 63.3
- PMID 24192062
- Recognition and treatment of non-infectious hyaluronic acid reactions.
- Hatcher JL1, Goldman ND.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):513-5. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.703307. Epub 2012 Jul 25.
- OBJECTIVE: To differentiate a non-infectious inflammatory reaction following hyaluronic acid injection for facial rejuvenation from other reported complications, and describe appropriate treatment.METHODS: Using a review of the literature and information available from the manufacturer, recommendati
- PMID 22702401
- 能年 義輝
- 岡山大学農学部学術報告 103, 31-36, 2014-02-01
- … They confer long-lasting resistance against abroad range of diseases by activating their immune system.Since plant activators impinge on host plants, unlikecommonly-used pesticides which directly target pathogens,no drug-resistant microbes for plant activators have beenfound so far in the field. … Fromthe screening of a commercially available chemical libraryof 10,000 diverse small organic molecules, we identifiedseven compounds that prime the immune response and wedesignated them 'imprimatins' for immune-primingchemicals. …
- NAID 120005367631
- 生活習慣病の増悪化因子「HMGB1,AGEs-RAGE系」に対する創薬プラットフォーム構築 (特集 HMGB1-RAGE系を標的とする創薬)
- 森 秀治,高橋 英夫,豊村 隆男
- 日本薬理学雑誌 = Folia pharmacologica Japonica : くすりとからだ : ファーマコロジカ 143(1), 14-17, 2014-01
- NAID 40019936540
- Pharmacogenomics: Pharmacogenomics (PGx), the study of variations of DNA and RNA characteristics as related to drug response, is one of the most exciting areas of personalized medicine today. The field arises from the ...
- What does the CPMC Test? The CPMC evaluates 8 variants associated with warfarin response: 6 variants in the CYP2C9 gene, 1 in the VKORC1 gene, and 1 in the CYP4F2 gene. Your ...
- Histoculture Drug Response Assay--HDRA はじめに： HDRA(Histoculture Drug Response Assay)は、AntiCancer社で開発されました ((Vescio, et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 84, 5029-5033, 1987. )。HDRA は、患者さんの腫瘍 ...