全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A mystery unraveled: nontumorigenic pluripotent stem cells in human adult tissues.
- Simerman AA1, Perone MJ, Gimeno ML, Dumesic DA, Chazenbalk GD.Author information 1The University of California, David Geffen School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology , 10833 Le Conte Ave, Box 951740, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1740 , USA +1 310 206 3670 ; firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractIntroduction: Embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cells have emerged as the gold standard of pluripotent stem cells and the class of stem cell with the highest potential for contribution to regenerative and therapeutic application; however, their translational use is often impeded by teratoma formation, commonly associated with pluripotency. We discuss a population of nontumorigenic pluripotent stem cells, termed Multilineage Differentiating Stress Enduring (Muse) cells, which offer an innovative and exciting avenue of exploration for the potential treatment of various human diseases. Areas covered: This review discusses the origin of Muse cells, describes in detail their various unique characteristics, and considers future avenues of their application and investigation with respect to what is currently known of adult pluripotent stem cells in scientific literature. We begin by defining cell potency, then discuss both mesenchymal and various reported populations of pluripotent stem cells, and finally delve into Muse cells and the characteristics that set them apart from their contemporaries. Expert opinion: Muse cells derived from adipose tissue (Muse-AT) are efficiently, routinely and painlessly isolated from human lipoaspirate material, exhibit tripoblastic differentiation both spontaneously and under media-specific induction, and do not form teratomas. We describe qualities specific to Muse-AT cells and their potential impact on the field of regenerative medicine and cell therapy.
- Expert opinion on biological therapy.Expert Opin Biol Ther.2014 Apr 19. [Epub ahead of print]
- Introduction: Embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cells have emerged as the gold standard of pluripotent stem cells and the class of stem cell with the highest potential for contribution to regenerative and therapeutic application; however, their translational use is often impeded by t
- PMID 24745973
- NADPH Oxidases: Progress and Opportunities.
- San Martin A1, Griendling K.Author information 1Emory University, Medicine, 1639 Pierce Drive, Suite 319, WMB , Atlanta, GA 30322, Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30322, 404-7273415 ; email@example.com.AbstractFrom the initial discovery in 1999 that NADPH oxidases comprise a family of enzymes to our current focus on drug development to treat multiple pathologies related to this enzyme family, progress has been swift and impressive. We have expanded our understanding of the extent of the family, the basic enzymatic biochemistry, the multiple cellular functions controlled by NADPH oxidases, and their varied roles in physiology and diseases. We have developed numerous cell culture tools, animal models and human databases that have allowed us to delve deeply into the many roles of these enzymes. However, it is clear that much remains to be learned and that there are many opportunities for new tools and new research directions to more fully understand these critical enzymes. With this ARS forum issue we explore in detail the progress, challenges and opportunities in Nox biology. Progress so far has clearly shown that NADPH oxidases are integral to fully functioning organisms, that that dysregulation of Nox enzymes contributes to a wide variety of pathologies. We have the opportunity to develop new tools and small molecules that will not only help us to better understand the molecular underpinnings of NADPH oxidases, but also to develop treatments for diverse human diseases.
- Antioxidants & redox signaling.Antioxid Redox Signal.2014 Apr 14. [Epub ahead of print]
- From the initial discovery in 1999 that NADPH oxidases comprise a family of enzymes to our current focus on drug development to treat multiple pathologies related to this enzyme family, progress has been swift and impressive. We have expanded our understanding of the extent of the family, the basic
- PMID 24730700
- Evidence for the Interactions Occurring Between Ionic Liquids and Tetraethylene Glycol in Binary Mixtures and Aqueous Biphasic Systems.
- Tomé LI, Pereira JF, Rogers RD, Freire MG, Gomes JR, Coutinho JA.AbstractThe well-recognized advantageous properties of polyethylene glycols (PEGs) and ionic liquids (ILs) in the context of an increasing demand for safe and efficient biotechnological processes has led to a growing interest in the study of their combinations for a wide range of procedures within the framework of green chemistry. Recently, one of the most promising and attractive applications has been the novel IL/polymer-based aqueous biphasic systems (ABS) for the extraction and purification of biomolecules. There still lacks, however, a comprehensive picture of the molecular phenomena that control the phase behavior of these systems. In order to further delve into the interactions that govern the mutual solubilities between ILs and PEGs and the formation of PEG/IL-based ABS, 1H NMR spectroscopy in combination with classical molecular dynamics (MD) simulations performed for binary mixtures of tetraethylene glycol (TEG) and 1-alkyl-3-methylimidazolium-chloride-based ILs and for the corresponding ternary TEG/IL/water solutions, at T = 298.15 K, were employed in this work. The results of the simulations show that the mutual solubilities of the ILs and TEG are mainly governed by the hydrogen bonds established between the chloride anion and the -OH group of the polymer in the binary systems. Additionally, the formation of IL/PEG-based ABS is shown to be controlled by a competition between water and chloride for the interactions with the hydroxyl group of TEG.
- The journal of physical chemistry. B.J Phys Chem B.2014 Apr 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- The well-recognized advantageous properties of polyethylene glycols (PEGs) and ionic liquids (ILs) in the context of an increasing demand for safe and efficient biotechnological processes has led to a growing interest in the study of their combinations for a wide range of procedures within the frame
- PMID 24720251
- 中小企業従業員における組織コミットメントの規定要因 : 経営者との一体感を醸成するためには
- 鈴木 泰詩,浦坂 純子,スズキ タイシ,ウラサカ ジュンコ,Suzuki Taishi,Urasaka Junko
- 評論・社会科学 (101), 59-83, 2012-06-15
- … In order to delve into the question, it uses the result of a unique research set around the concept of "organizational commitment". …
- NAID 120005174052
- 中小企業従業員における組織コミットメントの規定要因 : 経営者との一体感を醸成するためには
- 鈴木 泰詩,浦坂 純子
- 評論・社会科学 101, 59-83, 2012-06-00
- 本稿では,大企業に比べて従業員離職率が明らかに高いと言われる中小企業の現状を背景に,中小企業で実際に働く従業員がいかにして組織に定着しているのかを,組織コミットメントの概念を用いた独自の調査結果に基づいて議論を深めている。組織コミットメントの規定要因が,経営者と従業員の接触頻度にあると仮定して行った実証分析の結果,経営者との日常業務における接触頻度,キャリアビジョン共有の頻度,さらに,業務時間の枠 …
- NAID 110009525879
- コーポレート・ガバナンス論の系譜学 : 「よい統治」の探求をめぐる「現在の歴史」
- 伊藤 博之
- 滋賀大学経済学部研究年報 19, 55-74, 2012-00-00
- … Genealogy is a way of thinking which delve into a domain of power relations struggling to construct a social reality. …
- NAID 40019530092
- Office Delve とは Delve は、Office 365 内で、お客様が現時点で最も関心を持っていそうな情報を見つけるために役立ちます。ユーザーに関する (を通して) 情報を見つけます。また、他のユーザーがお客様を見つけるためにも役立ちます。
- マイクロソフトは米国時間9月8日、「Office 365」のビジネスユーザー向けに、「Flipboard」のようなサービスである「Office Delve」のリリースを開始した。 ... Special PR ビジネスの継続的な成長を促す新たなITのビジョン 多くの ...