- Inhibitory action of cyclobutyrol on the secretion of biliary cholesterol and phospholipids.
- Monte MJ, Parslow RA, Coleman R.SourceDepartment of Biochemistry, University of Birmingham, U.K.
- The Biochemical journal.Biochem J.1990 Feb 15;266(1):165-71.
- A number of organic anions are known to decrease biliary secretion of cholesterol and phospholipid without affecting bile acid secretion. Cyclobutyrol (CB) is a choleretic agent which also inhibits biliary lipid secretion. Using isolated perfused rat liver we have studied this inhibition in relation
- PMID 2310370
- Choleretic mechanism and effects of cyclobutyrol in the rat: dose-response relationship.
- Monte MJ, Aybar R, Cava F, Esteller A, Jimenez R.SourceDepartment of Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Salamanca, Spain.
- Biomedica biochimica acta.Biomed Biochim Acta.1990;49(1):83-90.
- Although there is general agreement on the hydrocholeretic properties of the so-called "synthetic choleretics" on biliary secretion, related simply to the kinetics of excretion, recent studies suggest that some of these drugs also have a pharmacodynamic effect; mainly, stimulation of bile acid secre
- PMID 2360911
- Find quality suppliers and manufacturers of CYCLOBUTYROLfor price inquiry.where to buy CYCLOBUTYROL.Also offer free database of CYCLOBUTYROL including MSDS sheet(poisoning, toxicity, hazards and safety),chemical ...
- Cyclobutyrol is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. A list of US medications equivalent to Cyclobutyrol is available on the Drugs.com website. ... Scheme Rec.INN ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical ...