- small room in which a monk or nun lives (同)cubicle
- a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction (同)electric cell
- a room where a prisoner is kept (同)jail cell, prison cell
- (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
- a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement (同)cadre
- the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up (同)dust, junk, rubble, detritus
- (刑務所の)『独房』;(修道院の)小さい独居室 / (ミツバチの)みつ房,巣穴 / 小さい部屋 / 『細胞』 / 電池 / 花粉室 / (共産党などの)細胞
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Photobleaching with phloxine B sensitizer to reduce food matrix interference for detection of Escherichia coli serotype O157:H7 in fresh spinach by flow cytometry.
- Buzatu DA, Cooper WM, Summage-West C, Sutherland JB, Williams AJ, Bass DA, Smith LL, Woodruff RS, Christman JM, Reid S, Tucker RK, Haney CJ, Ahmed A, Rafii F, Wilkes JG.SourceU. S. Food and Drug Administration, National Center for Toxicological Research, Jefferson, AR 72079, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food microbiology.Food Microbiol.2013 Dec;36(2):416-25. doi: 10.1016/j.fm.2013.07.007. Epub 2013 Jul 31.
- A flow cytometric method (RAPID-B™) with detection sensitivity of one viable cell of Escherichia coli serotype O157:H7 in fresh spinach (Spinacia oleracea) was developed and evaluated. The major impediment to achieving this performance was mistaking autofluorescing spinach particles for tagged tar
- PMID 24010624
- Serpins, immunity and autoimmunity: old molecules, new functions.
- Gatto M, Iaccarino L, Ghirardello A, Bassi N, Pontisso P, Punzi L, Shoenfeld Y, Doria A.SourceDivision of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, University of Padua, Via Giustiniani 2, 35128, Padua, Italy.
- Clinical reviews in allergy & immunology.Clin Rev Allergy Immunol.2013 Oct;45(2):267-80. doi: 10.1007/s12016-013-8353-3.
- Serine protease inhibitors (serpins) are evolutionary old, structurally conserved molecules which encompass nearly all branches of life. More than 1,000 serpins were characterized to date which are subdivided into 16 subgroups (A-P) according to their common ancestry; among them, 37 are found in hum
- PMID 23325331
- Effects of Ti, PMMA, UHMWPE, and Co-Cr wear particles on differentiation and functions of bone marrow stromal cells.
- Jiang Y, Jia T, Gong W, Wooley PH, Yang SY.SourceOrthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Wichita Hospitals, Wichita, Kansas; Jinan Central Hospital Affiliated to Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong, People's Republic of China; Department of Biological Sciences, Wichita State University, Wichita, Kansas.
- Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A.J Biomed Mater Res A.2013 Oct;101(10):2817-25. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34595. Epub 2013 Mar 5.
- This study investigates the roles of orthopedic biomaterial particles [Ti-alloy, poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA), ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), Co-Cr alloy] on the differentiation and functions of bone marrow stromal cells (BMSCs). Cells were isolated from femurs of BALB/c mice
- PMID 24039045
- Histopathological findings in wild Nutrias (<i>Myocastor coypus</i>) with <i>Capillaria hepatica</i> infection
- Information about debris in Free online English dictionary. ... debris /de·bris/ (dĕ- bre´) fragments of devitalized tissue or foreign matter. ... In dentistry, food deposits (Materia alba) or cellular matter on a surface, such as a tooth or its roots.
- Now we know what Cell Debris is, and what causes it, it is also good to know how it is related to the other numbers. And when should it be high or low?
- cell debris、debris
- cell debris
- cell debris