- not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances; "never fear"; "bringing up children is never easy"; "that will never do"; "what is morally wrong can never be politically right"
- not ever; at no time in the past or future; "I have never been to China"; "I shall never forget this day"; "had never seen a circus"; "never on Sunday"; "I will never marry you!" (同)ne''er
- of or relating to the spinal cord
- of or relating to bone marrow
- remove the bones from; "bone the turkey before roasting it" (同)debone
- the porous calcified substance from which bones are made (同)osseous_tissue
- consisting of or made up of bone; "a bony substance"; "the bony framework of the body"
- a shade of white the color of bleached bones (同)ivory, pearl, off-white
- rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates (同)os
- any of various squash plants grown for their elongated fruit with smooth dark green skin and whitish flesh (同)marrow squash, vegetable_marrow
- the fatty network of connective tissue that fills the cavities of bones (同)bone_marrow
- very tender and very nutritious tissue from marrowbones (同)bone_marrow
- large elongated squash with creamy to deep green skins (同)vegetable_marrow
- having bones as specified; "his lanky long-boned body"
- having had the bones removed; "a boneless rib roast"; "a boned (or deboned) fish" (同)deboned
- a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance (同)castanets, clappers, finger cymbals
- 《文の否定》(1)『かつて』…『ない』,一度も…しない(at no time) / 『全く』…『ない』,『決して』…『ない』(not … at all) / 《次に来る語句の否定》『少しも』…『ない』 / 《驚き》まさか,とんでもない
- basal metabolism基礎代謝
- 〈C〉骨 / 〈U〉骨を作っている物質,骨質 / 《複数形で》骨格;死骸(がい) / 〈魚など〉‘の'骨を取る
- 髄(ずい),骨髄 / 精髄,粋 / 力,活力
- (魚など)骨を取り除いた / (衣服が)(コルセットなどで)骨で張りをつけた[ような]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 骨髄穿刺と生検：適応および手技 bone marrow aspiration and biopsy indications and technique
- 2. 骨髄穿刺塗抹標本の評価 evaluation of bone marrow aspirate smears
- 3. 造血および幹細胞の機能の概要 overview of hematopoiesis and stem cell function
- 4. 骨髄異形成症候群の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of the myelodysplastic syndromes
- 5. 赤血球産生低下による貧血 anemias due to decreased red cell production
- Good syndrome and other causes of cytomegalovirus retinitis in HIV-negative patients-case report and comprehensive review of the literature.
- Downes KM1, Tarasewicz D2, Weisberg LJ3, Cunningham ET Jr4,5,6,7.
- Journal of ophthalmic inflammation and infection.J Ophthalmic Inflamm Infect.2016 Dec;6(1):3. doi: 10.1186/s12348-016-0070-7. Epub 2016 Jan 25.
- We describe a 65-year-old Thai woman who developed cytomegalovirus retinitis (CMVR) in the setting of Good syndrome-a rare, acquired partial immune deficiency caused by thymoma. The patient subsequently developed vitritis with cystoid macular edema (CME) similar to immune recovery uveitis (IRU) desp
- PMID 26809342
- Effect of the co-culture of human bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells with human umbilical vein endothelial cells in vitro.
- Lin Q1,2, Wang L1,2, Bai Y1,2, Hu M1,2, Mo J1,2, He H1,2, Lou A1,2, Yang B1, Zhao H1, Guo Y1, Wu Y1, Wang L1.
- Journal of receptor and signal transduction research.J Recept Signal Transduct Res.2016 Jun;36(3):221-4. doi: 10.3109/10799893.2015.1075043. Epub 2015 Oct 19.
- Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) give origin to the marrow tromal environment that supports hematopoiesis. These cells present a wide range of differentiation potentials and a complex relationship with hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) and endothelial cells. In addition to bone marrow (BM), MSCs can be o
- PMID 26479150
- Somatic Mutations and Clonal Hematopoiesis in Aplastic Anemia.
- Yoshizato Tetsuichi,Dumitriu Bogdan,Hosokawa Kohei,Makishima Hideki,Yoshida Kenichi,Townsley Danielle,Sato-Otsubo Aiko,Sato Yusuke,Liu Delong,Suzuki Hiromichi,Wu Colin O,Shiraishi Yuichi,Clemente Michael J,Kataoka Keisuke,Shiozawa Yusuke,Okuno Yusuke,Chiba Kenichi,Tanaka Hiroko,Nagata Yasunobu,Katagiri Takamasa,Kon Ayana,Sanada Masashi,Scheinberg Phillip,Miyano Satoru,Maciejewski Jaroslaw P,Nakao Shinji,Young Neal S,Ogawa Seishi
- The New England journal of medicine 373(1), 35-47, 2015-07-02
- … A highly biased set of mutations is evidence of Darwinian selection in the failed bone marrow environment. …
- NAID 120005623244
- G-CSF-producing esophageal cancer with induction of intense bone marrow FDG uptake
- Oshikiri Taro,Yasuda Takashi,Harada Hitoshi [他]
- Esophagus : official journal of the Japan Esophageal Society 12(3), 258-262, 2015-07
- NAID 40020539605
- Bone marrow is the spongy tissue inside some of your bones, such as your hip and thigh bones. It contains immature cells, called stem cells. The stem cells can develop into the red blood cells that carry oxygen through ...
- Bone marrow is the soft spongy tissue that lies within the hollow interior of long bones. In adults, marrow in large bones produces new blood cells. ... Around the central bore of the bone or the central sinus lie the Mesenchymal stem ...
- bone marrow (Z)
- medulla ossium
- by no means、not at all
- never as ～ as … …のように～ではない
- In all severe congenital forms of HA, skeletal changes may be noted due to over-activity of the bone marrow (although they are never as severe as in thalassemia).(HIM.652)(サラセミアのようにひどくはないけれども)
- BM、bone marrow、myelo、myelocytic、myelogenous
- basal lamina、basal laminae、basal membrane、basement membrane、bone marrow、myelo、myeloid