- azasetron hydrochloride
- Theoretical evaluation of antiemetic effects of 5-HT3 receptor antagonists for prevention of vomiting induced by cisplatin.
- Nakamura H1, Yokoyama H, Takayanagi R, Yoshimoto K, Nakajima A, Okuyama K, Iwase O, Yamada Y.
- European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet.2014 Jan 28. [Epub ahead of print]
- 5-HT3 receptor antagonists are widely used as antiemetic agents in clinical setting, of which palonosetron, with a long elimination half life (t 1/2), has recently become available. It is important to evaluate the concentration of serotonin when investigating the antiemetic effects of 5-HT3 receptor
- PMID 24470169
- A Randomized Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Multicenter Trial of Azasetron versus Ondansetron to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety in the Prevention of Delayed Nausea and Vomiting Induced by Chemotherapy.
- Lee HY1, Kim HK1, Lee KH2, Kim BS3, Song HS4, Yang SH5, Kim JH6, Kim YH7, Kim JG8, Kim SW9, Kim DW10, Kim SY11, Park HS12.
- Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association.Cancer Res Treat.2014 Jan;46(1):19-26. doi: 10.4143/crt.2014.46.1.19. Epub 2014 Jan 15.
- PURPOSE: This study was conducted to evaluate the efficacy and safety of azasetron compared to ondansetron in the prevention of delayed chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.MATERIALS AND METHODS: This study was a multi-center, prospective, randomized, double-dummy, double-blind and parallel-grou
- PMID 24520219
- Synergistic effect of 5-HT1A and σ1 receptor activation on prefrontal dopaminergic transmission under circulating steroid deficiency.
- Hiramatsu N1, Ago Y1, Hasebe S1, Nishimura A1, Mori K1, Takuma K1, Matsuda T2.
- Neuropharmacology.Neuropharmacology.2013 Dec;75:53-61. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2013.06.026. Epub 2013 Jul 9.
- Serotonin (5-HT)1A and σ1 receptors have been implicated in psychiatric disorders. We previously found that combined 5-HT reuptake inhibition and σ1 receptor activation has a synergistic effect on prefrontal dopaminergic transmission in adrenalectomized/castrated mice lacking circulating steroid h
- PMID 23851260
- がん化学療法施行中患者における5-hydroxytryptamine Receptor type 3(5-HT_3受容体)拮抗薬の摂食状況に基づく臨床評価
- 奥山 清,吉元 公一,岩瀬 理,大関 健志,山田 安彦
- 藥學雜誌 128(4), 649-655, 2008-04-01
- … At eating points in which combination therapy with steroids and central antiemetic agents was not given, antiemetic effects of granisetron, azasetron and ramosetron were compared and revealed that azaseton was the most effective antiemetic agent. …
- NAID 110006656203
- Laxative Effect of Agarwood Leaves and Its Mechanism
- HARA Hideaki,ISE Yasuaki,MORIMOTO Nobutaka,SHIMAZAWA Masamitsu,ICHIHASHI Koji,OHYAMA Masayoshi,IINUMA Munekazu
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 72(2), 335-345, 2008-02-23
- … This ileal contraction induced by compound 4 was inhibited by atropine, but not by azasetron, suggesting that the effect of compound 4 was mediated by acetylcholine receptors, and not by serotonin. …
- NAID 10027523933
- 塩酸アザセトロン、azasetron hydrochloride、アザセトロン塩酸塩