全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Human ether à-gogo K(+) channel 1 (hEag1) regulates MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cell migration through Orai1-dependent calcium entry.
- Hammadi M, Chopin V, Matifat F, Dhennin-Duthille I, Chasseraud M, Sevestre H, Ouadid-Ahidouch H.SourceLaboratoire de Physiologie Cellulaire, JE 2530, UFR Sciences, 33 rue Saint-Leu, Université de Picardie Jules Verne, Amiens, France.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2012 Dec;227(12):3837-46. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24095.
- Breast cancer (BC) has a poor prognosis due to its strong metastatic ability. Accumulating data present ether à go-go (hEag1) K(+) channels as relevant player in controlling cell cycle and proliferation of non-invasive BC cells. However, the role of hEag1 in invasive BC cells migration is still un
- PMID 22495877
- Tuning of EAG K+ channel inactivation: Molecular determinants of amplification by mutations and a small molecule.
- Garg V, Sachse FB, Sanguinetti MC.SourceDepartment of Physiology, 2 Department of Bioengineering, and 3 Nora Eccles Harrison Cardiovascular Research and Training Institute, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112.
- The Journal of general physiology.J Gen Physiol.2012 Sep;140(3):307-24.
- Ether-à-go-go (EAG) and EAG-related gene (ERG) K(+) channels are close homologues but differ markedly in their gating properties. ERG1 channels are characterized by rapid and extensive C-type inactivation, whereas mammalian EAG1 channels were previously considered noninactivating. Here, we show tha
- PMID 22930803
- Genetic deficiency of carnitine/organic cation transporter 2 (slc22a5) is associated with altered tissue distribution of its substrate pyrilamine in mice
- Kato Sayaka,Kato Yukio,Nakamura Tadakatsu,Sugiura Tomoko,Kubo Yoshiyuki,Deguchi Yoshiharu,Tsuji Akira
- Biopharmaceutics and Drug Disposition 30(9), 495-507, 2009-10
- … The renal uptake of pyrilamine was saturable (K m∼236 μM) and was strongly inhibited by cyproheptadine, astemizole, ebastine and terfenadine. …
- NAID 120001856982
- Prediction of drug-induced QT interval prolongation in telemetered common marmosets
- Tabo Mitsuyasu,Hara Toshiko,Sone Sachiko,Shishido Nobuyuki,Kuramoto Shino,Nakano Kounosuke,Onodera Hideko,Kimura Kazuya,Kobayashi Kazuko
- Journal of toxicological sciences 33(3), 315-325, 2008-08-01
- … With the individual correction method, the QT-prolonging drugs (astemizole, dl-sotalol) showed QTc interval prolongations and the non-QT-prolonging drugs (dl-propranolol, nifedipine) did not show QTc interval prolongations. … The plasma concentrations of astemizole and dl-sotalol associated with QTc interval prolongations in common marmosets were similar to those in humans, suggesting that the sensitivity of common marmosets would be appropriate for evaluating risk of drug-induced QT interval prolongation. …
- NAID 110006862208
- のサプライヤーのリストを取得する Astemizole と同等の製品を ... Chemos GmbH ためのサプライヤです Astemizole. Chemos GmbHも6-Ethoxy-N-methylbenzothiazol-2-amineを提供しています。 Chemosは、化学、生化学、実験装置の ...
- Physician reviewed astemizole patient information - includes astemizole description, dosage and directions. ... What other drugs will affect astemizole? You cannot take astemizole if you are taking any of the following medicines: an ...