- (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense; "he suffered from fatigue and emotional tension"; "stress is a vasoconstrictor" (同)tenseness, stress
- the physical condition of being stretched or strained; "it places great tension on the leg muscles"; "he could feel the tenseness of her body" (同)tensity, tenseness, tautness
- (physics) a stress that produces an elongation of an elastic physical body; "the direction of maximum tension moves asymptotically toward the direction of the shear"
- a balance between and interplay of opposing elements or tendencies (especially in art or literature); "there is a tension created between narrative time and movie time"; "there is a tension between these approaches to understanding history"
- the action of stretching something tight; "tension holds the belt in the pulleys"
- an abundant nonmetallic tetravalent element occurring in three allotropic forms: amorphous carbon and graphite and diamond; occurs in all organic compounds (同)C, atomic number 6
- a copy made with carbon paper (同)carbon_copy
- of or involving or contained in the arteries; "arterial disease"; "the arterial system"; "arterial blood"
- an oxide containing two atoms of oxygen in the molecule
- 〈U〉『ぴんと張ること』,伸長;ぴんと張った状態,張り / 〈U〉(精神的・感情的)『緊張』 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(一般に)『緊張状態(関係)』 / 〈U〉張力,引っ張る力 / 〈U〉起電力;電圧(voltage)
- 『炭素』(化学記号は『C』) / 〈C〉炭素棒 / 〈C〉《時に〈U〉》=carbon paper
- 動脈の,動脈状の / 動脈血の / 幹線の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Central venous-to-arterial carbon dioxide gradient as a marker of occult tissue hypoperfusion after major surgery.
- Silbert BI1, Litton E2, Ho KM3.
- Anaesthesia and intensive care.Anaesth Intensive Care.2015 Sep;43(5):628-34.
- The central venous-arterial carbon dioxide tension gradient ('CO2 gap') has been shown to correlate with cardiac output and tissue perfusion in septic shock. Compared to central venous oxygen saturation (SCVO2), the CO2 gap is less susceptible to the effect of hyperoxia and may be particularly usefu
- PMID 26310414
- Tissue perfusion in neonates undergoing open-heart surgery using autologous umbilical cord blood or donor blood components.
- Chasovskyi K1, Fedevych O2, McMullan DM3, Mykychak Y2, Vorobiova G4, Zhovnir V5, Yemets I2.
- Perfusion.Perfusion.2015 Sep;30(6):499-506. doi: 10.1177/0267659114550234. Epub 2014 Sep 23.
- BACKGROUND: This study evaluates the hemoglobin-oxygen relationship and tissue perfusion during cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) in neonates undergoing open-heart surgery using autologous umbilical cord blood or donor blood components.METHODS: We compared perioperative hematocrit (Hct), fetal hemoglobin
- PMID 25249520
- Detomidine and the combination of detomidine and MK-467, a peripheral alpha-2 adrenoceptor antagonist, as premedication in horses anaesthetized with isoflurane.
- Pakkanen SA1, Raekallio MR1, Mykkänen AK1, Salla KM1, de Vries A2, Vuorilehto L3,4, Scheinin M3,4, Vainio OM1.
- Veterinary anaesthesia and analgesia.Vet Anaesth Analg.2015 Sep;42(5):527-36. doi: 10.1111/vaa.12238. Epub 2014 Dec 22.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate MK-467 as part of premedication in horses anaesthetized with isoflurane.STUDY DESIGN: Experimental, crossover study with a 14 day wash-out period.ANIMALS: Seven healthy horses.METHODS: The horses received either detomidine (20 μg kg(-1) IV) and butorphanol (20 μg kg(
- PMID 25529045
- 終夜経皮的二酸化炭素分圧測定 (ワークショップ 診療報酬が認められれば変わるケア)
- Importance of the PaCO(2) from 3 to 6 months after initiation of long-term non-invasive ventilation.
- Tsuboi Tomomasa,Ohi Motoharu,Oga Toru,Machida Kazuko,Chihara Yuichi,Harada Yuka,Takahashi Kenichi,Sumi Kensuke,Handa Tomohiro,Niimi Akio,Mishima Michiaki,Chin Kazuo
- Respiratory medicine 104(12), 1850-1857, 2010-12
- … The level at which arterial carbon dioxide tension (PaCO(2)) a few months after introduction of long-term non-invasive positive pressure ventilation (NPPV) is associated with a favorable prognosis remains uncertain. …
- NAID 120002723137
- 東島 潮,寺尾 嘉彰,一ノ宮 大雅,田辺 孝大,三浦 耕資,福崎 誠
- 日本集中治療医学会雑誌 = Journal of the Japanese Society of Intensive Care Medicine 16(3), 273-277, 2009-07-01
- NAID 10025572938
- When the cardiac output is inadequate relative to the oxygen consumption and production of carbon dioxide in the peripheral tissue, the mixed venous oxygen saturation will decrease and the mixed venous carbon dioxide ...
- An arterial blood gas (ABG) is the traditional method of estimating the systemic carbon dioxide tension and pH, usually for the purpose of assessing ventilation and/or acid-base status. However, the necessary sample of arterial blood ...
- arterial carbon dioxide tension