- anti-tumor agent、anti-tumor drug、antineoplastic、antineoplastic agent、antineoplastic drug、antitumor drug
- any of several drugs that control or kill neoplastic cells; used in chemotherapy to kill cancer cells; all have unpleasant side effects that may include nausea and vomiting and hair loss and suppression of bone marrow function (同)antineoplastic_drug, cancer drug
- a substance that exerts some force or effect
- a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission (同)factor, broker
- any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau (同)federal agent
- a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- an active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect; "their research uncovered new disease agents"
- how long something has existed; "it was replaced because of its age"
- a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises; "she was now of school age"; "tall for his eld" (同)eld
- begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
- make older; "The death of his child aged him tremendously"
- 『代理人』;周旋人 / 働き(作用)を起こすもの;作用物,薬剤 / (政府機関,特にFBI,CIAなどの)部員,機関員
- 〈U〉(一般に)『年齢』,寿命;〈C〉(個々の)『年齢』,年 / 〈U〉成年(おとなとしての資格・権利を得る年齢;通例18または21歳) / 〈U〉『老齢』;《集合的に》老人たち / 〈U〉(人生の)『一時期』;〈C〉世代(generation) / 〈U〉〈C〉《しばしばA-》(歴史上の)『時代』 / 〈C〉《話》長い間 / 年をとる,ふける;〈物が〉古くなる / 〈年〉'を'とらせる;〈物〉'を'古びさせる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Nanostructured lipid-carrageenan hybrid carriers (NLCCs) for controlled delivery of mitoxantrone hydrochloride to enhance anticancer activity bypassing the BCRP-mediated efflux.
- Ling G1, Zhang T2, Zhang P2, Sun J1, He Z1.
- Drug development and industrial pharmacy.Drug Dev Ind Pharm.2016 Aug;42(8):1351-9. doi: 10.3109/03639045.2015.1135937. Epub 2016 Feb 16.
- Novel nanostructured lipid-carrageenan hybrid carriers (NLCCs) were exploited for controlled delivery of water soluble chemotherapeutic agent mitoxantrone hydrochloride (MTO) with high loading capacity, sustained release property, and potential for improving oral bioavailability and antitumor effica
- PMID 26754913
- A combined ligand- and structure-based approach for the identification of rilmenidine-derived compounds which synergize the antitumor effects of doxorubicin.
- Vucicevic J1, Srdic-Rajic T2, Pieroni M3, Laurila JM4, Perovic V5, Tassini S3, Azzali E3, Costantino G3, Glisic S5, Agbaba D1, Scheinin M6, Nikolic K7, Radi M8, Veljkovic N9.
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry.Bioorg Med Chem.2016 Jul 15;24(14):3174-83. doi: 10.1016/j.bmc.2016.05.043. Epub 2016 May 24.
- The clonidine-like central antihypertensive agent rilmenidine, which has high affinity for I1-type imidazoline receptors (I1-IR) was recently found to have cytotoxic effects on cultured cancer cell lines. However, due to its pharmacological effects resulting also from α2-adrenoceptor activation, ri
- PMID 27265687
- Abrus agglutinin is a potent anti-proliferative and anti-angiogenic agent in human breast cancer.
- Bhutia SK1, Behera B2, Nandini Das D1, Mukhopadhyay S1, Sinha N1, Panda PK1, Naik PP1, Patra SK1, Mandal M3, Sarkar S4, Menezes ME4, Talukdar S4, Maiti TK2, Das SK4,5, Sarkar D4,5,6, Fisher PB4,5,6.
- International journal of cancer.Int J Cancer.2016 Jul 15;139(2):457-66. doi: 10.1002/ijc.30055. Epub 2016 Mar 30.
- Abrus agglutinin (AGG), a plant lectin isolated from the seeds of Abrus precatorius, has documented antitumor and immunostimulatory effects in murine models. To examine possible antitumor activity against breast cancer, we established human breast tumor xenografts in athymic nude mice and intraperit
- PMID 26914517
- Symposium Review 損傷類似人工核酸による核酸修復酵素阻害剤の開発
- Discovery and Synthesis of Amino Acids Modified Deoxycholic Acid Derivatives and <i>in Vitro</i> Antiproliferative Evaluation
- Antitumor <i>Allium</i> Sulfides
- Disclosed is a novel antitumor agent containing, as an active ingredient, a compound inhibiting binding between an acetylated histone and a bromodomain-containing protein, preferably a thienotriazolodiazepine compound represented ...
- Disclosed is an antitumor agent which contains, as an active ingredient, a thalidomide derivative selected from the compounds shown below. ... 外国特許コード F120006173 整理番号 S2009-0179
- antineoplastic drug, antitumor agent, antitumor drug
- 抗腫瘍薬 antineoplastics、抗癌薬 anticancer drug AZT
- first aid step1 2006 p.307,308
- anti-tumor agent、anti-tumor drug、antineoplastic、antineoplastic agent、antineoplastic drug、antitumor agent
- antineoplastic、antineoplastic drug、antitumor agent、antitumor drug
- specific agents
- antineoplastic agent、antineoplastic drug、antitumor agent、antitumor drug
- anti-tumor agent、antitumor agent、antitumor drug
- agonist、agonistic、attorney、delegate、drug、etiologic agent、fomes、fomites、mediator、pathogen、pathogenic、pharmaceutical preparation、vector、vehicle
- aged、ageing、aging、year old