- Neuron-specific non-classical release of prothymosin alpha: a novel neuroprotective damage-associated molecular patterns.
- Halder SK, Matsunaga H, Ueda H.SourceDepartment of Molecular Pharmacology and Neuroscience, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki, Japan.
- Journal of neurochemistry.J Neurochem.2012 Oct;123(2):262-75. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.2012.07897.x. Epub 2012 Aug 23.
- Prothymosin alpha (ProTα), a nuclear protein devoid of signal sequence, has been shown to possess a number of cellular functions including cell survival. Most recently, we demonstrated that ProTα is localized in the nuclei of neurons, while it is found in both nuclei and cytoplasm in the astrocyte
- PMID 22853710
- Rescue of nonsense mutations by amlexanox in human cells.
- Gonzalez-Hilarion S, Beghyn T, Jia J, Debreuck N, Berte G, Mamchaoui K, Mouly V, Gruenert DC, Déprez B, Lejeune F.SourceUniversité Lille Nord de France, IFR142, Lille, France. email@example.com.
- Orphanet journal of rare diseases.Orphanet J Rare Dis.2012 Aug 31;7:58. doi: 10.1186/1750-1172-7-58.
- ABSTRACT:BACKGROUND: Nonsense mutations are at the origin of many cancers and inherited genetic diseases. The consequence of nonsense mutations is often the absence of mutant gene expression due to the activation of an mRNA surveillance mechanism called nonsense-mediated mRNA decay (NMD). Strategies
- PMID 22938201
- Synergistic Ca2+ and Cu2+ requirements of the FGF1-S100A13 interaction measured by quartz crystal microbalance: An initial step in amlexanox-reversible non-classical release of FGF1
- Matsunaga Hayato,Ueda Hiroshi
- Neurochemistry International 52(6), 1076-1085, 2008-05
- … The Cu2+-induced potentiation of this interaction was abolished by amlexanox, which inhibits non-classical release of FGF1. …
- NAID 120000916677
- Experimental Allergic Conjunctivitis in Guinea Pigs Induced by Japanese Cedar Pollen
- TAKADA Miho,YAMADA Tamao,NAKAHARA Hiroto,SUGIMOTO Yukio,IZUSHI Keiji,KAMEI Chiaki
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 23(5), 566-569, 2000-05-01
- … Although a high concentration was needed, tranilast and amlexanox also showed significant inhibition of conjunctivitis induced by cedar pollen. …
- NAID 110003640020
- Amlexanox comes as a beige-colored paste. Amlexanox should be used as soon as possible after noticing symptoms of an ulcer. Amlexanox is usually applied four times a day, following brushing and flossing after ...
- 武田薬品工業株式会社のソルファ50mg錠（アレルギー用薬）、一般名アンレキサノクス(Amlexanox) の効果と副作用、写真、保管方法等を掲載。 ... 以前に薬を使用して、かゆみ、発疹などのアレルギー症状が出たことがある。妊娠 ...