全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Molecular and biochemical characterisation of human short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase member 3 (DHRS3).
- Lundová T1, Zemanová L2, Malčeková B3, Skarka A4, Stambergová H5, Havránková J6, Safr M7, Wsól V8.
- Chemico-biological interactions.Chem Biol Interact.2014 Oct 29. pii: S0009-2797(14)00306-8. doi: 10.1016/j.cbi.2014.10.018. [Epub ahead of print]
- Dehydrogenase/reductase (SDR family) member 3 (DHRS3), also known as retinal short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase (retSDR1) is a member of SDR16C family. This family is thought to be NADP(H) dependent and to have multiple substrates; however, to date, only all-trans-retinal has been identified as a D
- PMID 25451588
- Computer aided screening of secreted frizzled-related protein 4 (SFRP4): a potential control for diabetes mellitus.
- Bukhari SA1, Shamshari WA2, Ur-Rahman M3, Zia-Ul-Haq M4, Jaafar HZ5.
- Molecules (Basel, Switzerland).Molecules.2014 Jul 11;19(7):10129-36. doi: 10.3390/molecules190710129.
- Diabetes mellitus is a life threatening disease and scientists are doing their best to find a cost effective and permanent treatment of this malady. The recent trend is to control the disease by target base inhibiting of enzymes or proteins. Secreted frizzled-related protein 4 (SFRP4) is found to ca
- PMID 25019556
- Reductive metabolism of nabumetone by human liver microsomal and cytosolic fractions: exploratory prediction using inhibitors and substrates as marker probes.
- Matsumoto K1, Hasegawa T, Kamei T, Koyanagi J, Takahashi T, Akimoto M, Sugibayashi K.
- European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet.2014 Mar 22. [Epub ahead of print]
- The metabolic reduction of nabumetone was examined by inhibition and correlation studies using human liver microsomes and cytosol. This reduction was observed in both fractions, with the V max values for reduction activity being approximately fourfold higher, and the V max /K m values approximately
- PMID 24659525
- Chromatographic analysis of acetohexamide binding to glycated human serum albumin
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 878(28), 2775-2781, 2010-10-15
- NAID 10028042517
- Characterization of the binding of sulfonylurea drugs to HSA by high-performance affinity chromatography
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 878(19), 1590-1598, 2010-06-01
- NAID 10028037449
- Screening and Quantitative Analysis for Sulfonylurea-Type Oral Antidiabetic Agents in Adulterated Health Food Using Thin-Layer Chromatography and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Physician reviewed acetohexamide patient information - includes acetohexamide description, dosage and directions. ... What other drugs will affect acetohexamide? You may be more likely to have hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) if ...
- Acetohexamide is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. A list of US medications equivalent to Acetohexamide is available on the Drugs.com website. ... Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information ...