- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- a car that is powered by electricity (同)electric automobile, electric car
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm" (同)electrical
- affected by emotion as if by electricity; thrilling; "gave an electric reading of the play"; "the new leader had a galvanic effect on morale" (同)galvanic, galvanizing, galvanising
- clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing (同)accoutrement, accouterment
- a supplementary component that improves capability (同)appurtenance, supplement, add-on
- furnishing added support; "an ancillary pump"; "an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism"; "The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other" (同)adjunct, ancillary, adjuvant, appurtenant, auxiliary
- someone who helps another person commit a crime (同)accessary
- relating to or concerned with electricity; "an electrical engineer"; "electrical and mechanical engineering industries"
- a trodden path (同)footpath
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『電気の』;電気が引き起こす / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》電気で動く,電動の;電気を起こす,発電の / 興奮させる,はらはら(ぞくぞく)させる
- 《通例複数形で》(…への)『付属品』,アクセサリー《+『for』+『名』》 / (法律用語で)従犯者,犯人隠匿(いんとく)者 / 付属の / 従犯の
- 電気と関係のある / 電気を扱う
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Nineteen patients with posterior accessory pathways nd disabling, refractory arrhythmias, underwent catheter ablation using standard defibrillator pulses at ene
- Transcatheter Electrical Ablation of Accessory Pathways in Children BURT I. BROMBERG, MACDONALD DICK II *, WILLIAM A. SCOTT and FRED MORADY Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006 ...