- TRAF、tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor、tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated peptides and proteins
- having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status; "an associate member"; "an associate professor"
- a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor; "he had to consult his associate before continuing"
- a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise; "associates in the law firm bill at a lower rate than do partners"
- any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another; "first was the lightning and then its thunderous associate"
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all" (同)tie_in, relate, link, colligate, link up, connect
- be a contributing factor; "make things factor into a companys profitability"
- any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- an independent variable in statistics
- anything that contributes causally to a result; "a number of factors determined the outcome"
- consider as relevant when making a decision; "You must factor in the recent developments" (同)factor in, factor out
- resolve into factors; "a quantum computer can factor the number 15" (同)factor in, factor out
- an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"
- a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- the 20th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)t
- a cellular structure that is postulated to exist in order to mediate between a chemical agent that acts on nervous tissue and the physiological response
- 〈人〉'を'(…の)『仲間に加える』,(…に)連合させる《+『名』〈人〉+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)…'を'結びつけて考える(起こす)《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)『仲間になる』,交際する《+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)合体する,提携する《+『with』+『名』》 / 『仲間』,『同僚』;組合員 / 準会員 / 付属物;連想されるもの / 連合した;仲間の,同僚の / 補助の,準…
- (…の)『要因』,(…を生み出す)要素《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 囲数,約数 / 代理人,《おもに英》仲買人 / =factorize
- 〈C〉『事実』,実際にある(あった)事 / 〈U〉真相,真実(truth) / 《the~》(法律用語で)犯行
- =sense organ / 受信装置
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- MicroRNA-146a-5p attenuates neuropathic pain via suppressing TRAF6 signaling in the spinal cord.
- Lu Y1, Cao DL2, Jiang BC2, Yang T2, Gao YJ3.
- Brain, behavior, and immunity.Brain Behav Immun.2015 Oct;49:119-29. doi: 10.1016/j.bbi.2015.04.018. Epub 2015 May 5.
- Glia-mediated neuroinflammation plays an important role in the pathogenesis of neuropathic pain. Our recent study demonstrated that TNF receptor associated factor-6 (TRAF6) is expressed in spinal astrocytes and contributes to the maintenance of spinal nerve ligation (SNL)-induced neuropathic pain. M
- PMID 25957028
- TGF-β1 inhibits the production of IFN in response to CpG DNA via ubiquitination of TNF receptor-associated factor (TRAF) 6.
- Naiki Y1, Komatsu T2, Koide N2, Dagvadorj J3, Yoshida T2, Arditi M4, Yokochi T2.
- Innate immunity.Innate Immun.2015 Oct;21(7):770-7. doi: 10.1177/1753425915596844. Epub 2015 Jul 29.
- The effect of TGF-β1 on CpG DNA-induced type I IFN production was examined by reconstituting a series of signaling molecules in TLR 3 signaling. TGF-β1 inhibited CpG DNA-induced IFN-α4 productivity in HeLa cells. Transfection of IFN regulatory factor (IRF)7 but not TNF receptor-associated factor
- PMID 26224488
- HPV Type 16 Infection Switches Keratinocytes from Apoptotic to Proliferative Fate under TWEAK/Fn14 Interaction.
- Cheng H1,2, Zhan N3, Ding D4, Liu X5, Zou X6, Li K7, Xia Y1.
- The Journal of investigative dermatology.J Invest Dermatol.2015 Oct;135(10):2427-36. doi: 10.1038/jid.2015.201. Epub 2015 May 27.
- Previously, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-like weak inducer of apoptosis (TWEAK) had been known to be an inducer of apoptosis of keratinocytes by engaging the Fn14 receptor. However, the high-risk human papillomavirus (HPV) infection confers a proliferation advantage on keratinocytes that may conseque
- PMID 26016896
- 臨床免疫・アレルギー科 = Clinical immunology & allergology 68(5), 569-575, 2017-11
- NAID 40021382537
- LS1-2 自己炎症疾患の診断と治療における最新の知見
- Ubc13 haploinsufficiency protects against age-related insulin resistance and high-fat diet-induced obesity
- 1. Oncogene. 2001 Oct 1;20(44):6482-91. Tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factors (TRAFs). Bradley JR(1), Pober JS. Author information: (1)Department of Medicine, University of Cambridge School of ...
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF receptor (TNFR) associated factor (TRAF) protein family. TRAF proteins associate with, and mediate the signal transduction from various receptors of the TNFR ...
- TNF receptor-associated factor、TRAF、tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated peptides and proteins
- tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor、TNF receptor-associated factor、TRAF
- TNF receptor-associated factor、tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor
- TNF receptor-associated factor
- actual、actually、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically
- TNFR、tumor necrosis factor receptor