- Plasmodium malariae
- an infective disease caused by sporozoan parasites that are transmitted through the bite of an infected Anopheles mosquito; marked by paroxysms of chills and fever
- parasitic protozoan of the genus Plasmodium that causes malaria in humans (同)Plasmodium_vivax, malaria parasite
- multinucleate sheet of cytoplasm characteristic of some stages of such organisms as slime molds
- (また『swamp fever』)マラリア / 《古》毒気
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Malaria-associated morbidity during the rainy season in Saharan and sahelian zones in Mauritania.
- Ould Ahmedou Salem MS1, Basco LK2, Ouldabdellahi M3, Lekweiry KM3, Konaté L4, Faye O4, Mohamed Salem Boukhary A5.
- Acta tropica.Acta Trop.2015 Aug 11. pii: S0001-706X(15)30082-6. doi: 10.1016/j.actatropica.2015.08.005. [Epub ahead of print]
- Reliable epidemiological data based on laboratory-confirmed cases are scarce in Mauritania. A large majority of reported malaria cases are based on presumptive clinical diagnosis. The present study was conducted to establish a reliable database on malaria morbidity among febrile paediatric and adult
- PMID 26276697
- Malaria in Zhejiang Province, China, from 2005 to 2014.
- Chen H1, Yao L1, Zhang L1, Zhang X1, Lu Q1, Yu K1, Ruan W2.
- The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene.Am J Trop Med Hyg.2015 Aug 5;93(2):305-9. doi: 10.4269/ajtmh.15-0080. Epub 2015 Jun 15.
- To summarize the changing epidemiological characteristics of malaria in Zhejiang Province, China, we collected data on malaria from the Chinese Notifiable Disease Reporting System (NDRS) and analyzed them. A total of 2,738 malaria cases were identified in Zhejiang Province from 2005 to 2014, of whic
- PMID 26078321
- Diagnostic performance of rapid diagnostic tests for the diagnosis of malaria at public health facilities in Northwest Ethiopia.
- Getnet G1, Getie S1, Srivastava M2, Birhan W3, Fola AA4,5, Noedl H2.
- Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH.Trop Med Int Health.2015 Jul 24. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12570. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVE: To assess the performance of RDTs against nested polymerase chain reaction (nPCR) for the diagnosis of malaria in public health facilities in northwestern Ethiopia.METHODS: Cross sectional study at public health facilities in North Gondar, Ethiopia, of 359 febrile patients with signs and
- PMID 26211505
- Spatial clustering and risk factors of malaria infections in Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia
- Sluydts Vincent,Heng Somony,Coosemans Marc,Van Roey Karel,Gryseels Charlotte,Canier Lydie,Kim Saorin,Khim Nimol,Siv Sovannaroth,Mean Vanna,Uk Sambunny,Peeters Grietens Koen,Tho Sochantha,Menard Didier,Durnez Lies
- Malaria Journal 13(1), 387, 2014-09-30
- … In addition, Plasmodium falciparum genetic diversity, population structure and gene flows were studied.Method: In 2012, blood samples from 5793 randomly selected individuals living in 117 villages were collected from Ratanakiri province, Cambodia. … Specific areas with elevated risk of infection were detected for all Plasmodium species. …
- NAID 120005477057
- 馳 亮太,上蓑 義典,村中 清春 [他],杤谷 健太郎,曽木 美佐,北薗 英隆,細川 直登
- 感染症学雑誌 : 日本伝染病学会機関誌 : the journal of the Japanese Association for Infectious Diseases 87(4), 446-450, 2013-07-20
- … We report herein on a case of Plasmodium malariae malaria with more than a 4-month incubation period. … A 35-year-old Japanese man who first presented to our clinic with fever and history of travel to Papua New Guinea was suspected of having Plasmodium vivax malaria based on peripheral smear results. … malariae and not P. …
- NAID 10031201448
- Imported Malaria Cases in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- Higa Futoshi,Tateyama Masao,Tasato Daisuke [他],Karimata Yosuke,Nakamura Hideta,Miyagi Kazuya,Haranaga Shusaku,Hirata Tetsuo,Hokama Akira,Cash Haley L.,Toma Hiromu,Fujita Jiro
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases 66(1), 32-35, 2013
- … Malaria types observed included Plasmodium falciparum (14 cases), P. … malariae (1 case). …
- NAID 130003381637
- Classification Higher order taxa Domain: Eukarya Phylum: Apicomplexa Class: Aconoidasida Order: Haemosporida Family: Plasmodiidae (NCBI) Species Plasmodium malariae Description and significance Plasmodium malariae is a ...
- Malaria parasites are micro-organisms that belong to the genus Plasmodium. There are more than 100 species of Plasmodium, which can infect many animal species such as reptiles, birds, and various mammals. Four species of Plasmodium ...
- malariae malaria, quartan malaria
- マラリア、原虫、四日熱マラリア原虫 Plasmodium malariae