- Plasmodium falciparum、P. falciparum
- parasitic protozoan of the genus Plasmodium that causes malaria in humans (同)Plasmodium_vivax, malaria parasite
- multinucleate sheet of cytoplasm characteristic of some stages of such organisms as slime molds
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Synthesis and evaluation of the antiplasmodial activity of tryptanthrin derivatives.
- Onambele LA1, Riepl H2, Fischer R1, Pradel G1, Prokop A3, Aminake MN4.
- International journal for parasitology. Drugs and drug resistance.Int J Parasitol Drugs Drug Resist.2015 Apr 17;5(2):48-57. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpddr.2015.03.002. eCollection 2015.
- Malaria remains one of the most deadly diseases threatening humankind and is still affecting a significant proportion of the world population, especially in Africa. Chemotherapy is a vital component of the fight against the disease and new antimalarial agents are urgently needed to curb the spread o
- PMID 25949928
- Interactions between Plasmodium falciparum skeleton-binding protein 1 and the membrane skeleton of malaria-infected red blood cells.
- Kats LM1, Proellocks NI1, Buckingham DW1, Blanc L2, Hale J2, Guo X2, Pei X2, Herrmann S1, Hanssen EG3, Coppel RL1, Mohandas N2, An X2, Cooke BM4.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 Jul;1848(7):1619-28. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamem.2015.03.038. Epub 2015 Apr 14.
- During development inside red blood cells (RBCs), Plasmodium falciparum malaria parasites export proteins that associate with the RBC membrane skeleton. These interactions cause profound changes to the biophysical properties of RBCs that underpin the often severe and fatal clinical manifestations of
- PMID 25883090
- Ethnic differences in susceptibility to malaria: What have we learned from immuno-epidemiological studies in West Africa?
- Arama C1, Maiga B2, Dolo A2, Kouriba B2, Traoré B2, Crompton PD3, Pierce SK3, Troye-Blomberg M4, Miller LH5, Doumbo OK6.
- Acta tropica.Acta Trop.2015 Jun;146:152-156. doi: 10.1016/j.actatropica.2015.03.023. Epub 2015 Mar 27.
- There are many fundamental aspects of the immunobiology of Plasmodium falciparum infections that are not fully understood, therefore limiting our comprehension of how people become immune to malaria and why some ethnic groups living in malaria endemic areas are less susceptible than others. The comp
- PMID 25820030
- Two novel mutations of pfdhps K540T and I588F, affecting sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine-resistant response in uncomplicated falciparum malaria at Banjar district, South Kalimantan Province, Indonesia
- Basuki Sukmawati,Fitriah,Riyanto Sugeng,Budiono,Dachlan Yoes P,Uemura Haruki
- Malaria Journal 13(1), 135, 2014-04-04
- … Background: Mutations in pfdhfr and pfdhps genes have been shown to associate with sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine (SP) resistance of Plasmodium falciparum parasites. … After obtaining informed consent, 61 uncomplicated falciparum malaria patients were recruited in Banjar district, South Kalimantan Province, Indonesia, from October 2009 to August 2010. … falciparum-infected patients consisting of adequate clinical parasitological response (ACPR) (n = 6; …
- NAID 120005438964
- Congenital Malaria in China
- Tao Zhi-yong,Fang Qiang,Liu Xue,Culleton Richard,Tao Li,Xia Hui,Gao Qi
- PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 8(3), e2622, 2014-03-13
- … It is recognized as a serious problem in Plasmodium falciparum-endemic sub-Saharan Africa, where recent data suggests that it is more common than previously believed. …
- NAID 120005438937
- Association of the endothelial protein C receptor (PROCR) rs867186-G allele with protection from severe malaria
- Naka Izumi,Patarapotikul Jintana,Hananantachai Hathairad,Imai Hiroo,Ohashi Jun
- Malaria journal 13, 105, 2014-03
- … BackgroundCytoadhesion of Plasmodium falciparum-infected erythrocytes to endothelial cells in microvessels is a remarkable characteristic of severe malaria. … falciparum erythrocyte membrane protein 1 (PfEMP1) subtypes containing domain cassettes (DCs) 8 and 13. … falciparum malaria (341 with severe malaria and 336 with mild malaria) were genotyped for rs867186. …
- NAID 120005447550
- Plasmodium falciparum is a protozoan parasite, one of the species of Plasmodium that cause malaria in humans. It is transmitted by the female Anopheles mosquito. Malaria caused by this species (also called malignant or falciparum malaria) ...
- Plasmodium falciparum. Basic guidelines. A. Capillary blood should be obtained by fingerstick, or venous blood should be obtained by venipuncture. B. Blood smears, at least two thick and two thin, should be prepared as soon as possible ...
- falciparum malaria,Plasmodium falciparum malaria
- 悪性マラリア malignant malaria
- Plasmodium falciparum
- Plasmodium falciparum
- Plasmodium falciparum infection
- falciparum malaria
- falciparum malaria