- United States railroad executive who built the western section of the first United States transcontinental railroad (1821-1900) (同)Collis Potter Huntington
- United States physician who first described Huntingtons chorea (同)George Huntington
- American revolutionary leader who signed the Declaration of Independence and was president of the Continental Congress (1731-1796) (同)Samuel Huntington
- a city of western West Virginia on the Ohio river at the mouth of the Kanawha
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Family support, family stress, and suicidal ideation in a combat-exposed sample of Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom veterans.
- Gradus JL1, Smith BN, Vogt D.
- Anxiety, stress, and coping.Anxiety Stress Coping.2015 Nov;28(6):706-15. doi: 10.1080/10615806.2015.1006205. Epub 2015 Feb 16.
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: Deployment-related risk factors for suicidal ideation among Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) and Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) veterans have received a great deal of attention. Studies show that mental health symptoms mediate the association between most deployment stresso
- PMID 25616497
- New and Emerging Biomarkers in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cahill LE1,2, Bertoia ML3, Aroner SA4, Mukamal KJ5, Jensen MK6.
- Current diabetes reports.Curr Diab Rep.2015 Nov;15(11):88. doi: 10.1007/s11892-015-0661-y.
- Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the most common cause of death and disability worldwide. Therefore, great importance has been placed on the discovery of novel risk factors and metabolic pathways relevant in the prevention and management of CVD. Such research is ongoing and may continue to lead to be
- PMID 26370699
- Dimensional structure and correlates of posttraumatic stress symptoms following suspected acute coronary syndrome.
- Sumner JA1, Kronish IM2, Pietrzak RH3, Shimbo D2, Shaffer JA2, Parsons FE2, Edmondson D2.
- Journal of affective disorders.J Affect Disord.2015 Nov 1;186:178-85. doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2015.06.013. Epub 2015 Jul 29.
- BACKGROUND: Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a heterogeneous construct, and some have suggested that PTSD triggered by acute coronary syndrome (ACS) may differ from PTSD due to prototypical traumas.METHODS: We conducted the first examination of the latent structure of PTSD symptoms after susp
- PMID 26241667
- Dominated choices and Medicare Advantage enrollment.
- Afendulis CC1, Sinaiko AD2, Frank RG3.
- Journal of economic behavior & organization.J Econ Behav Organ.2015 Nov 1;119:72-83.
- Research in behavioral economics suggests that certain circumstances, such as large numbers of complex options or revisiting prior choices, can lead to decision errors. This paper explores the enrollment decisions of Medicare beneficiaries in the Medicare Advantage (MA) program. During the time peri
- PMID 26339108
- Current Perspective : Therapeutic Potential of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells in Neurological Disorders
- Chang Keun-A,Lee Jun-Ho,Suh Yoo-Hun
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 126(4), 293-301, 2014-12
- NAID 40020313539
- ハンチントン病による認知症または軽度認知障害 (特集 老年精神医学とDSM-5)
- ハンチントン、ハンディキャップ、ダンス : 病院におけるダンスという試み (巻頭特集 病/障の身体を(で/から)舞う)
- 新薬紹介総説 非律動性不随意運動治療薬テトラベナジン(コレアジン錠12.5mg)の薬理学的特性と臨床効果
- 町田 幸一,川上 大輔,三木 益生
- 日本薬理学雑誌 = Folia pharmacologica Japonica : くすりとからだ : ファーマコロジカ 143(3), 144-151, 2014-03
- NAID 40019998101
- Welcome to Huntington. Whether you open a checking or savings account, or apply for a line of credit, you'll find a variety of helpful online banking services.
- (Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens) - Research affiliation : Research Library Group.