エチレンジアミン四酢酸 ethylenediaminetetraacetate, CaNa2EDTA edetate calcium disodium
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Mechanisms of radical formation in beef and chicken meat during high pressure processing evaluated by electron spin resonance detection and the addition of antioxidants.
- Bolumar T1, Andersen ML1, Orlien V2.Author information 1Department of Food Science, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Rolighedsvej 30, DK-1958 Frederiksberg C, Denmark.2Department of Food Science, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Rolighedsvej 30, DK-1958 Frederiksberg C, Denmark. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThe generation of radicals during high pressure (HP) processing of beef loin and chicken breast was studied by spin trapping and electron spin resonance detection. The pressurization resulted in a higher level of spin adducts in the beef loin than in the chicken breast. It was shown that radicals were formed in the sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar fractions as well as in the non-soluble protein fraction due to the HP treatment, indicating that other radicals than iron-derived radicals were formed, and most likely protein-derived radicals. The addition of iron as well as the natural antioxidants caffeic acid, rosemary extract, and ascorbic acid resulted in an increased formation of radicals during the HP treatment, whereas addition of ethylendiamintetraacetic acid (EDTA) reduced the radical formation. This suggests that iron-species (protein-bound or free) catalyses the formation of radicals when meat systems are submitted to HP.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 May 1;150:422-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.161. Epub 2013 Nov 11.
- The generation of radicals during high pressure (HP) processing of beef loin and chicken breast was studied by spin trapping and electron spin resonance detection. The pressurization resulted in a higher level of spin adducts in the beef loin than in the chicken breast. It was shown that radicals we
- PMID 24360471
- In vivo evaluation of taste masking for developed chewable and orodispersible tablets in humans and rats.
- Noorjahan A, Amrita B, Kavita S.Author information Department of Pharmaceutics, C.U. Shah College of Pharmacy, S.N.D.T. Women's University , Mumbai, Maharashtra , India and.AbstractAbstract Rats have inherent licking behavior and responses to good and aversive tasting stimuli, which are comparable to humans. Taste masking of chewable and orodispersible tablets of an iron EDTA complex salt was evaluated using rat behavioral avoidance model, brief access test. Taste-masked chewable and orodispersible tablets of iron EDTA complex were prepared using various flavors and sweeteners as taste-masking agents. These formulations were presented to rats and their responses were recorded in terms of licking frequency and other avoidance responses. Formulations were also presented to human volunteers and a correlation between responses of humans and rats was tried to be established. Taste responses of rats were found to be similar to those of humans. A high correlation between the taste responses of rats and humans was observed. Evaluation of taste masking using human panels presents several difficulties such as ethical concerns, fatigue and subjectivity. Thus, rat behavioral avoidance model can be considered as a good alternative to taste assessment by human volunteers for further such investigations.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 May;19(3):290-5. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.778870. Epub 2013 Mar 20.
- Abstract Rats have inherent licking behavior and responses to good and aversive tasting stimuli, which are comparable to humans. Taste masking of chewable and orodispersible tablets of an iron EDTA complex salt was evaluated using rat behavioral avoidance model, brief access test. Taste-masked chewa
- PMID 23514223
- CHARACTERIZATION OF AN EXTRACELLULAR LIPASE BY Pseudomonas koreensis BK-L07 ISOLATED FROM SOIL.
- Anbu P.Author information a Department of Biological Engineering , Inha University , Incheon , South Korea.AbstractScreening using spirit blue agar revealed that strain BK-L07 had the highest lipase activity. Furthermore, the isolated strain was identified as Pseudomonas sp. based on morphological, physiological, biochemical, and molecular analyses. The 16S rRNA gene sequence of strain BK-L07 shared a high similarity with that of Pseudomonas koreensis (99%). The nutritional conditions and physicochemical properties were influenced by P. koreensis BK-L07. The maximum lipase production was obtained in tryptic soy broth medium at pH 8.0 and a temperature of 25°C after 36 hr of incubation. In addition, the lipase activity was determined using different carbon sources and lipase inducers. The lipase production was greatest when 1% maltose was used as the carbon source and olive oil was used as the lipase inducer. The lipase production was significantly increased approximately threefold in the optimized medium when compared with the original medium. Further, the lipase was purified by ammonium sulfate precipitation and gel filtration chromatography with a purification yield of 10.8%. The molecular mass of lipase was 45 kDa. The optimum temperature and pH were 40°C and 8.0, respectively. The enzyme was stable up to 50°C and at pH from 7 to 9. In addition, the enzyme activity was stimulated by MgSO4 and completely inhibited by ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid (EDTA), indicating the metalloenzyme type. The lipase activity was toward medium to long chain length of fatty acids (C10 to C18). Supplemental materials are available for this article. Go to the publisher's online edition of Preparative Biochemistry and Biotechnology to view the supplemental file.
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology.Prep Biochem Biotechnol.2014 Apr 3;44(3):266-80. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2013.812564.
- Screening using spirit blue agar revealed that strain BK-L07 had the highest lipase activity. Furthermore, the isolated strain was identified as Pseudomonas sp. based on morphological, physiological, biochemical, and molecular analyses. The 16S rRNA gene sequence of strain BK-L07 shared a high simil
- PMID 24274015
- Functions of a hemolysin-like protein in the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803
- Sakiyama Tetsushi,Araie Hiroya,Suzuki Iwane,Shiraiwa Yoshihiro,新家 弘也,鈴木 石根,白岩 善博
- Archives of microbiology 193(8), 565-571, 2011-08
- … Uptake assays with 109Cd2+ using the silicone–oil layer centrifugation technique revealed that both wild type and mutant cells were labeled with 109Cd2+ within 1 min. Although the total radioactivity was much higher in the wild-type cells, 109Cd2+ incorporation was clearly much higher in the mutant cells after adsorbed 109Cd2+ was removed from the cell surface by washing with EDTA. …
- NAID 120003290477
- Effect of external iron and arsenic species on chelant-enhanced iron bioavailability and arsenic uptake in rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Azizur Rahman Mohammad,Mamunur Rahman Mohammad,Kadohashi K.,Maki Teruya,Hasegawa Hiroshi
- Chemosphere 84(4), 439-445, 2011-07
- … Regardless of iron concentrations in the soil solution, HIDS increased arsenic uptake for roots more than EDTA and EDDS. … Regardless of additional iron and arsenic species, iron uptake in rice shoots did not differed among EDTA, EDDS, and HIDS treatments. …
- NAID 80021884004
- 原液コスメは不要！生薬やビタミンC誘導体を使って自分で作るスキンケア。美白、毛穴対策、ニキビ跡、イオン導入で大きな効果。 ... キレート剤とEDTAについて キレート剤は化粧品の他、食品などにも配合されている品質保持 ...
- EDTAの2ナトリウム塩で、水に溶け、エタノール及びジエチルエーテルには殆ど溶けない。キレート滴定をはじめ分析試薬としてもっとも広く用いられている。品質は JIS K 8107で規定された特級とほぼ同じ項目で試験しており ...
- a. 検査目的の説明は必要でない。
- b. 上肢では尺骨動脈を用いる。
- c. 下肢では足背動脈を用いない。
- d. 抗凝固剤としてEDTAを用いる。
- e. 採血後密閉する。
- cytometry, blood cell counting, blood count
- ethylenediaminetetraacetate, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid ethylenediamine tetra acetic acid, EDTA
- エデト酸 edetic acid、エデト酸二ナトリウムカルシウム edetate calcium disodium、CaNa2EDTA、エダタミル edathamil
- 血液の抗凝固薬 ← Ca2+をキレートしてfree Ca2+が減少するため
- calcium disodium edetate、disodium edetate、edetate、edetate calcium disodium、EDTA、ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid、sodium calcium edetate、sodium edetate
エチレンジアミン四酢酸, EDTA, CaNa2EDTA、エデト酸カルシウム二ナトリウム、エデト酸二ナトリウムカルシウム, calcium disodium edetate
- disodium edetate、edetate、edetic acid、sodium calcium edetate、sodium edetate