全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Tick-borne Diseases in Syntopic Populations of Fallow Deer (Dama dama) and Axis Deer (Axis axis) in Northern Mexico.
- García-Vázquez Z1, Ortega-S JA, Cantu-Covarruvias A, Mosqueda J, Hewitt DG, DeYoung RW, Campbell TA, Bryant FC.
- Journal of wildlife diseases.J Wildl Dis.2015 Apr;51(2):527-9. doi: 10.7589/2014-07-183. Epub 2015 Feb 3.
- We harvested 21 fallow deer (Dama dama) and 17 axis deer (Axis axis) in northern Mexico. Two fallow deer were positive for Babesia bigemina and one for Babesia bovis. Amplicons had the expected 170 and 291 base pairs and were identical to B. bigemina (S45366) and B. bovis (M38218), respectively.
- PMID 25647599
- Molecular survey of arthropod-borne pathogens in ticks obtained from Japanese wildcats.
- Tateno M1, Sunahara A1, Nakanishi N2, Izawa M2, Matsuo T3, Setoguchi A1, Endo Y4.
- Ticks and tick-borne diseases.Ticks Tick Borne Dis.2015 Apr;6(3):281-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ttbdis.2015.01.009. Epub 2015 Feb 11.
- The Iriomote cat (IC), Prionailurus bengalensis iriomotensis, and the Tsushima leopard cat (TLC), Prionailurus bengalensis euptilurus, are endangered subspecies of leopard cats in Japan. In addition to habitat destruction and road kills, infectious diseases may threaten their populations, and infect
- PMID 25682495
- Differentiation between Israeli B. bovis vaccine strain and field isolates.
- Molad T1, Fleiderovitz L2, Leibovitz B2, Wolkomirsky R2, Behar A2, Markovics A2.
- Veterinary parasitology.Vet Parasitol.2015 Mar 15;208(3-4):159-68. doi: 10.1016/j.vetpar.2014.12.033. Epub 2015 Jan 7.
- The present study demonstrated for the first time the ability to distinguish between the Israeli Babesia bovis vaccine strain and field isolates. The existence of an additional EcoRI restriction site in the rhoptry-associated protein-1 (rap-1) gene, which is unique to the Israeli vaccine strain, and
- PMID 25636460
- Transfection of Babesia bovis by Double Selection with WR99210 and Blasticidin-S and Its Application for Functional Analysis of Thioredoxin Peroxidase-1
- Calcium ions are involved in egress of <i>Babesia bovis</i> merozoites from bovine erythrocytes
- Evaluation of inhibitory effect of methylene blue against Babesia and Theileria parasites
- Babesia /Ba·be·sia/ (bah-be´ze-ah) a genus of protozoa found as parasites in red blood cells and transmitted by ticks; its numerous species include B. bige ... annulatus, transmit the two species of blood parasites, Babesia bovis ...
- IV. References 1. Brown et al., 1993: Brown WC, Palmer GH, McElwain TF, Hines SA, Dobbelaere DA. Babesia bovis: characterization of the T helper cell response against the 42-kDa merozoite surface antigen (MSA-1) in cattle. ...