- heterograft、heterologous transplantation、heteroplastic transplantation、heteroplasty、heterotransplantation、xenograft
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/07 09:58:01」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 異種移植および腎臓 xenotransplantation and the kidney
- 2. 成人における急性肝不全：マネージメントおよび予後 acute liver failure in adults management and prognosis
- 3. 補体系の概要および臨床的評価 overview and clinical assessment of the complement system
- 4. 糖尿病における膵臓および膵島移植 pancreas and islet transplantation in diabetes mellitus
- 5. HIV感染者における固形臓器移植 solid organ transplantation in hiv infected individuals
- Efficient expression and purification of recombinant therapeutic protein candidates, human midkine and pleiotrophin.
- Murasugi A.Author information Technical Department, Production Division, Meiji Co., Ltd. 1-2-10 Shin-suna, Koto-ku, Tokyo 136- 8908, Japan. email@example.com.AbstractMidkine is a heparin-binding growth factor that promotes cell growth, survival, and migration. Externally added midkine prevents ventricular remodeling and improves long-term survival after myocardial infarction in the mouse. Preclinical testing of this protein is in progress. Externally added pleiotrophin, a member of the midkine protein family, promotes functional recovery after neural transplantation in rats. Thus, pleiotrophin is also a candidate therapeutic protein. Large amounts of these proteins were obtained by using the heterologous protein expression system of Pichia pastoris, and the recombinant P. pastoris clones were cultured in a controlled fermentor. Intracellular expression yielded about 300 mg/L recombinant human (rh)-midkine, which was extracted, renatured, and purified. From 1 L of the culture, 64 mg of rh-midkine was purified. Secretory expression induced by the midkine secretion signal resulted in about 100 mg of rhmidkine in 1 L of the culture supernatant, but over 70% of the rh-midkine had yeast-specific glycosylation. Three threonyl residues that are targets for glycosylation were substituted with alanyl residues, and nonglycosylated, active rh-midkine was obtained. In secretory expression using α-mating factor prepro-sequence, about 640 mg/L rh-midkine was obtained, but it was partially truncated. Therefore, a protease-deficient host was used, and about 360 mg/L intact rh-midkine was then obtained. The rh-midkine was recovered and purified, with 70% final yield. All purified rh-midkine, regardless of expression method, was able to promote mammalian cell proliferation. In secretory expression of rh-pleiotrophin using α- mating factor prepro-sequence, 260 mg/L rh-pleiotrophin could be secreted. The rh-pleiotrophin was recovered and efficiently purified with 72% final yield.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(8):768-84.
- Midkine is a heparin-binding growth factor that promotes cell growth, survival, and migration. Externally added midkine prevents ventricular remodeling and improves long-term survival after myocardial infarction in the mouse. Preclinical testing of this protein is in progress. Externally added pleio
- PMID 24372230
- Tropism of the in situ growth from biopsies of childhood neuroectodermal tumors following transplantation into experimental teratoma.
- Jamil S, Hultman I, Cedervall J, Ali RQ, Fuchs G, Gustavsson B, Asmundsson J, Sandstedt B, Kogner P, Ahrlund-Richter L.Author information Department of Women's and Children's Health, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.AbstractExperimental teratoma induced from human pluripotent stem cells with normal karyotype can be described as a failed embryonic process and includes besides advanced organoid development also large elements of tissue with a prolonged occurrence of immature neural components. Such immature components, although benign, exhibit strong morphological resemblance with tumors of embryonic neuroectodermal origin. Here, we demonstrate that biopsy material from childhood tumors of neural embryonic origin transplanted to mature experimental teratoma can show an exclusive preference for matching tissue. Tumor specimens from five children with; Supratentorial primitive neuroectodermal tumor (sPNET); Pilocytic astrocytoma of the brainstem; Classic medulloblastoma; peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor (pPNET) or neuroblastoma (NB), respectively, were transplanted. Analysis of up to 120 sections of each tumor revealed an engraftment for three of the transplanted tumors: pPNET, sPNET, and NB, with a protruding growth from the latter two that were selected for detailed examination. The histology revealed a strict tropism with a non-random integration into what morphologically appeared as matched embryonic microenvironment recuperating the patient tumor histology. The findings suggest specific advantages over xenotransplantation and lead us to propose that transplantation to the human embryonic microenvironment in experimental teratoma can be a well-needed complement for preclinical in vivo studies of childhood neuroectodermal tumors.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Apr 1;134(7):1630-7. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28498. Epub 2013 Oct 17.
- Experimental teratoma induced from human pluripotent stem cells with normal karyotype can be described as a failed embryonic process and includes besides advanced organoid development also large elements of tissue with a prolonged occurrence of immature neural components. Such immature components, a
- PMID 24122295
- A comparison of the main structures of N-glycans of porcine islets with those from humans.
- Miyagawa S, Maeda A, Kawamura T, Ueno T, Usui N, Kondo S, Matsumoto S, Okitsu T, Goto M, Nagashima H.Author information Division of Organ Transplantation, Department of Surgery, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka, Japan.AbstractAfter producing α1-3-galactosyltransferase knockout (GKO) pigs, most of the organs of these pigs showed less antigenicity to the human body. However, wild-type adult pig islets (API) that originally contained negligible levels of α-galactosidase now showed a clear antigenicity to human serum. In this study, N-glycans were isolated from both APIs and human islets. Their structures were then analyzed by a mapping technique based on their high-performance liquid chromatography elution positions and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-time-of-flight mass spectrometric data. Both preparations contained substantial amounts of high-mannose structures. The N-glycans from human islets were separated into 17 neutral, 8 mono-sialyl and 4 di-sialyl glycans, and the API glycans were comprised of 11 neutral, 8 mono-sialyl, 3 di-sialyl, 2 mono-sulfated, 3 mono-sialyl-mono-sulfated and 1 di-sulfated glycans. Among them, the API preparation contained one neutral, five mono-sialyl glycans and six sulfated glycans that were not detected in human islets. The structures of 9 of these 12 could be clearly determined. In addition, a study of the sulfate-depleted API suggests that sulfate residues could be antigenic to humans. The data herein will be helpful for future studies of the antigenicity associated with API.
- Glycobiology.Glycobiology.2014 Feb;24(2):125-38. doi: 10.1093/glycob/cwt088. Epub 2013 Oct 7.
- After producing α1-3-galactosyltransferase knockout (GKO) pigs, most of the organs of these pigs showed less antigenicity to the human body. However, wild-type adult pig islets (API) that originally contained negligible levels of α-galactosidase now showed a clear antigenicity to human serum. In t
- PMID 24100142
- ヒト造血アッセイのための異種移植システムの進歩 (第74回日本血液学会学術集会 教育講演特集号) -- (造血アッセイ 造血システム)
- 竹中 克斗
- 臨床血液 53(10), 1826-1837, 2012-10
- NAID 40019447372
- Generation and characterization of severe combined immunodeficiency rats.
- Mashimo Tomoji,Takizawa Akiko,Kobayashi Junya,Kunihiro Yayoi,Yoshimi Kazuto,Ishida Saeko,Tanabe Koji,Yanagi Ami,Tachibana Asato,Hirose Jun,Yomoda Jun-Ichiro,Morimoto Shiho,Kuramoto Takashi,Voigt Birger,Watanabe Takeshi,Hiai Hiroshi,Tateno Chise,Komatsu Kenshi,Serikawa Tadao
- Cell reports 2(3), 685-694, 2012-09-27
- … Double-knockout FSG rats show an even more immunocompromised phenotype, such as the abolishment of natural killer cells. Finally, xenotransplantation of human induced pluripotent stem cells, ovarian cancer cells, and hepatocytes shows that SCID and FSG rats can act as hosts for xenogeneic tissue grafts and stem cell transplantation and may be useful for preclinical testing of new drugs. …
- NAID 120004754497
- 針谷 円,鈴木 宏志
- Journal of mammalian ova research = 日本哺乳動物卵子学会誌 29(2), 22, 2012-04-01
- NAID 10030590884
- Editor-in-Chief, Leo H. Bühler invites you to submit your manuscript to Xenotransplantation, official journal of the International Xenotransplantation Association, online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/xen. ...
- Xenotransplantation. Xenotransplantation involves the transplantation of nonhuman tissues or organs into human recipients. ... The use of xenotransplantation products carries a natural and expected risk of transmitting ...
|リンク元||「xenograft」「heteroplasty」「heterotransplantation」「heterologous transplantation」「heteroplastic transplantation」|
- heterograft、heterologous transplantation、heteroplastic transplantation、heteroplasty、heterotransplantation、xenotransplantation
- heterograft、heterologous transplantation、heteroplastic transplantation、heterotransplantation、xenograft、xenotransplantation
- heterograft、heterologous transplantation、heteroplastic transplantation、heteroplasty、xenograft、xenotransplantation
- heterograft、heteroplastic transplantation、heteroplasty、heterotransplantation、xenograft、xenotransplantation
- heterograft、heterologous transplantation、heteroplasty、heterotransplantation、xenograft、xenotransplantation