出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/06/25 15:08:27」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Release of Ecologically Relevant Metabolites by the Cyanobacterium, Synechococcus elongatus CCMP 1631.
- Fiore CL1, Longnecker K1, Kido Soule MC1, Kujawinski EB1.
- Environmental microbiology.Environ Microbiol.2015 May 13. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12899. [Epub ahead of print]
- Photoautotrophic plankton in the surface ocean release organic compounds that fuel secondary production by heterotrophic bacteria. Here we show that an abundant marine cyanobacterium, Synechococcus elongatus, contributes a variety of nitrogen-rich and sulfur-containing compounds to dissolved organic
- PMID 25970745
- Prediction of substrate specificity and preliminary kinetic characterization of the hypothetical protein PVX_123945 from Plasmodium vivax.
- Srinivasan B1, Kempaiah Nagappa L1, Shukla A1, Balaram H2.
- Experimental parasitology.Exp Parasitol.2015 Apr-May;151-152:56-63. doi: 10.1016/j.exppara.2015.01.013. Epub 2015 Feb 2.
- Members of the haloacid dehalogenase (HAD) superfamily are emerging as an important group of enzymes by virtue of their role in diverse chemical reactions. In different Plasmodium species their number varies from 16 to 21. One of the HAD superfamily members, PVX_123945, a hypothetical protein from P
- PMID 25655405
- Molybdenum deprivation, purine ingestion and an astrocyte-associated motor neurone syndrome in sheep: assumed clinical effects of inosine.
- Bourke C1.
- Australian veterinary journal.Aust Vet J.2015 Mar;93(3):79-83. doi: 10.1111/avj.12286.
- BACKGROUND: An astrocyte-associated motor neurone syndrome was produced in molybdenum-deprived sheep fed xanthosine. Mo-deprived sheep fed inosine, adenosine or guanosine would be also expected to develop astrocyte-associated motor neurone syndromes, because all these purine nucleosides can act as n
- PMID 25708791
- Profiles of Purine Metabolism in Leaves and Roots of Camellia sinensis Seedlings
- DENG Wei-Wei,ASHIHARA Hiroshi
- Plant and cell physiology 51(12), 2105-2118, 2010-12-01
- NAID 10028056755
- Effects of xapA and guaA Disruption on Inosine Accumulation in Escherichia coli
- SHIMAOKA Megumi,TAKENAKA Yasuhiro,MIHARA Yoko,KURAHASHI Osamu,KAWASAKI Hisashi,MATSUI Hiroshi
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 70(12), 3069-3072, 2006-12-23
- A xapA-disrupted mutant was studied to minimize hypoxanthine production and to improve inosine productivity in mutants of Escherichia coli. The xapA-disrupted mutant accumulated 5.6 g/l of inosine fro …
- NAID 10018524313
- xanthosine xan·tho·sine (zān'thə-sēn', -sĭn) n. The deamination product of guanosine.
- xanthosine [zan´tho-sēn] a nucleoside composed of xanthine and ribose. xan·tho·sine (X, Xao), (zan'thō-sēn, -sin), 9-β-d-Ribosylxanthine; the deamination product of guanosine (O replacing -NH 2). Synonym(s): xanthine ...