- 1. a small furrow or crease in the skin, esp. of the face, as from aging or frowning.
- 2. a temporary slight ridge or furrow on a surface, due to contraction, folding, crushing, or the like.
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/02/10 02:31:26」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 光による老化 photoaging
- 2. 美容適応としてのボツリヌス毒素：特定部位治療 botulinum toxin for cosmetic indications treatment of specific sites
- 3. 肌の若返りを目的とした、非剥離法による皮膚の再生 nonablative skin resurfacing for skin rejuvenation
- 4. 正常な加齢 normal aging
- 5. 注入可能軟部組織充填剤：非永久性充填剤 injectable soft tissue fillers temporary agents
- Activated ERK/FOXM1 Pathway by Low-Power Laser Irradiation Inhibits UVB-Induced Senescence Through Down-Regulating p21 Expression.
- Ling Q, Meng C, Chen Q, Xing D.SourceMOE Key Laboratory of Laser Life Science & Institute of Laser Life Science, College of Biophotonics, South China Normal University, Guangzhou, China.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2014 Jan;229(1):108-16. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24425.
- Cellular senescence is a growth-arrest program that limits cell proliferation. Low-power laser irradiation (LPLI) has been demonstrated to promote cell proliferation. However, whether LPLI can inhibit cellular senescence remains unknown. In the present study, to investigate the functional role of LP
- PMID 23804320
- Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Proksch E, Segger D, Degwert J, Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S.SourceDepartment of Dermatology, University of Kiel, Kiel, Germany.
- Skin pharmacology and physiology.Skin Pharmacol Physiol.2014;27(1):47-55. doi: 10.1159/000351376. Epub 2013 Aug 14.
- Various dietary supplements are claimed to have cutaneous anti-aging properties; however, there are a limited number of research studies supporting these claims. The objective of this research was to study the effectiveness of collagen hydrolysate (CH) composed of specific collagen peptides on skin
- PMID 23949208
- Age-related changes in male skin: quantitative evaluation of one hundred and fifty male subjects.
- Luebberding S, Krueger N, Kerscher M.SourceDivision of Cosmetic Science, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany.
- Skin pharmacology and physiology.Skin Pharmacol Physiol.2014;27(1):9-17. doi: 10.1159/000351349. Epub 2013 Jul 24.
- Background/Purpose: Modern men have changed their beauty and grooming habits, which has resulted in an increasing demand for cosmetics for men. However, very little information is available about the dermatological needs of male skin. Therefore, the aim of this present clinical study was to conduct
- PMID 23887477
- Electrically conductive geomembrane enhances construction quality assurance at post installation
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(70), 2401-2405, 2016
- NAID 130005124288
- 塑性と加工 57(660), 34-40, 2016
- NAID 130005120355
- Optimization of winding conditions for preventing roll defects caused by thermo-viscoelastic property and its experimental verification
- Mechanical Engineering Journal advpub(0), 2016
- NAID 130005118134
- He would examine with minute care, and sometimes with a monstrous and terrible delight, the hideous lines that seared the wrinkling forehead or crawled around the heavy sensual mouth, wondering sometimes which were the more ...
- The Wrinkling Brothers、Peedro - いいね！134件 · 1人が話題にしています - Providing Post-War groove for over 75 years. ... He is relaxing in his siting pit, at the edge of the forest. He had dug it weeks before, to have a hidden place to ...