出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/09/19 04:27:41」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 疾患予防におけるビタミン補給 vitamin supplementation in disease prevention
- 2. 小児および思春期におけるビタミンD不足および欠乏 vitamin d insufficiency and deficiency in children and adolescents
- 3. ビタミンＫとγカルボキシグルタミン酸の合成および機能 vitamin k and the synthesis and function of gamma carboxyglutamic acid
- 4. 中央アフリカへの旅行によって感染する可能性のある疾患 diseases potentially acquired by travel to central africa
- 5. ホモシステインの概要 overview of homocysteine
- Experimental and theoretical studies of vibrational spectrum and molecular structure and related properties of pyridoxine (vitamin B6).
- Srivastava M1, Rani P2, Singh NP1, Yadav RA3.Author information 1Department of Physics, UP (PG) Autonomous College, Varanasi 221002, India.2Lasers and Spectroscopy Laboratory, Department of Physics, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005, India.3Lasers and Spectroscopy Laboratory, Department of Physics, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005, India. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractVibrational spectrum of pyridoxine has been investigated using experimental IR and Raman spectroscopic and density functional theory (DFT) methods. Vibrational assignments of the observed IR and Raman bands have been proposed in light of the results obtained from computations. In order to assign the observed IR and Raman frequencies the potential energy distributions (PEDs) have also been computed. Optimized geometrical parameters suggest that if the OH groups of the two methyl groups are replaced by H atoms the resulting molecule has Cs point group symmetry. To investigate molecular stability and bond strength we have used natural bond orbital analysis (NBO). Charge transfer occurs in the molecule have been shown by the calculated highest occupied molecular orbital-lowest unoccupied molecular orbital (HOMO-LUMO) energies. The mapping of electron density iso-surface with electrostatic potential (ESP), has been carried out to get the information about the size, shape, charge density distribution and site of chemical reactivity of the molecule.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2014 Feb 24;120:274-86. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2013.09.133. Epub 2013 Oct 8.
- Vibrational spectrum of pyridoxine has been investigated using experimental IR and Raman spectroscopic and density functional theory (DFT) methods. Vibrational assignments of the observed IR and Raman bands have been proposed in light of the results obtained from computations. In order to assign the
- PMID 24184922
- Drug release profiles and microstructural characterization of cast and freeze dried vitamin B12 buccal films by positron annihilation lifetime spectroscopy.
- Szabó B1, Kállai N2, Tóth G3, Hetényi G4, Zelkó R5.Author information 1University Pharmacy Department of Pharmacy Administration, Semmelweis University, Hőgyes Endre Street 7-9, H-1092 Budapest, Hungary; Gedeon Richter Plc., Formulation R&D, Gyömrői Street 19-21, H-1103 Budapest, Hungary.2Department of Pharmaceutics, Semmelweis University, Hőgyes E. Street 9, H-1092 Budapest, Hungary.3Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Semmelweis University, Hőgyes E. Street 7, H-1092 Budapest, Hungary.4University Pharmacy Department of Pharmacy Administration, Semmelweis University, Hőgyes Endre Street 7-9, H-1092 Budapest, Hungary.5University Pharmacy Department of Pharmacy Administration, Semmelweis University, Hőgyes Endre Street 7-9, H-1092 Budapest, Hungary. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractSolvent cast and freeze dried films, containing the water-soluble vitamin B12 as model drug were prepared from two polymers, sodium alginate (SA), and Carbopol 71G (CP). The proportion of the CP was changed in the films. The microstructural characterization of various samples was carried out by positron annihilation lifetime spectroscopy (PALS). The drug release kinetics of untreated and stored samples was evaluated by the conventionally applied semi-empirical power law. Correlation was found between the changes of the characteristic parameters of the drug release and the ortho-positronium (o-Ps) lifetime values of polymer samples. The results indicated that the increase of CP concentration, the freeze-drying process and the storage at 75% R.H. decreased the rate of drug release. The PALS method enabled the distinction between the micro- and macrostructural factors influencing the drug release profile of polymer films.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2014 Feb 15;89:83-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2013.10.031. Epub 2013 Nov 4.
- Solvent cast and freeze dried films, containing the water-soluble vitamin B12 as model drug were prepared from two polymers, sodium alginate (SA), and Carbopol 71G (CP). The proportion of the CP was changed in the films. The microstructural characterization of various samples was carried out by posi
- PMID 24269613
- Radiofrequency ablation suppresses distant tumour growth in a novel rat model of multifocal hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Erös de Bethlenfalva-Hora C, Mertens JC, Piguet AC, Kettenbach J, Schmitt J, Terracciano L, Weimann R, Dufour JF, Geier A.Author information *Hepatology, Department of Clinical Research, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland.AbstractRFA (radiofrequency ablation) is an established therapy for HCC (hepatocellular carcinoma). The multikinase inhibitor sorafenib prolongs survival in advanced HCC. We examined the effects of RFA alone and in combination with sorafenib on a bystanding tumour in a two-tumour rat model of HCC. A total of 80 rats were implanted with two liver tumours and randomized to four treatment groups: vehicle and sham operation (control), sorafenib and sham operation (Sora/Sham), vehicle and RFA (Vh/RFA), and sorafenib and RFA (Sora/RFA) (n=10/group per time point). RFA or sham-operation was performed on the left lobe tumour on day 15. Animals were killed at day 18 and day 30. Non-RFA-targeted right lobe tumours were analysed for angiogenesis, growth factors [HGF (hepatocyte growth factor), EGF (epidermal growth factor) and VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor)] and infiltrating immune cells (CD3 and CD68). At day 30, the non-RFA-targeted tumours were significantly smaller in all three treatment groups compared with control (Sora/Sham P≤0.0001, Vh/RFA P=0.005 and Sora/RFA P≤0.0001). The smallest tumours were observed in animals treated with a combination of sorafenib and RFA, whereas the size reduction seen in the RFA-only group indicated an RFA-mediated distant suppression of tumour growth. Growth factor measurement revealed transiently decreased EGF levels after RFA (P=0.008), whereas sorafenib treatment decreased HGF levels (P=0.001). MVD (microvessel density) was reduced by sorafenib (P=0.002) despite increased VEGF levels (P≤0.0001). The immune parameters revealed augmented T-cells and IL-10 (interleukin 10) levels in all three treatment groups; sorafenib additionally increased macrophage numbers (P≤0.0001). RFA and sorafenib alone resulted in significant volume reduction of the non-RFA-targeted tumour; this effect was enhanced when both modalities were combined.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Feb;126(3):243-52. doi: 10.1042/CS20130089.
- RFA (radiofrequency ablation) is an established therapy for HCC (hepatocellular carcinoma). The multikinase inhibitor sorafenib prolongs survival in advanced HCC. We examined the effects of RFA alone and in combination with sorafenib on a bystanding tumour in a two-tumour rat model of HCC. A total o
- PMID 23822114
- 馬渕 良太,吉田 充史,三宝 雅子,杉山 寿美
- 県立広島大学人間文化学部紀要 10, 1-7, 20150228-00-00
- … Cabbage is a main ingredient in okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake), and while its sweetness determines the preference characteristics, the levels of vitamin C (VC) and other vitamins determine the nutritional qualities. …
- NAID 120005616224
- 補完代替医療とエビデンス(Vol.7)補完代替医療のエビデンス : サプリメント・ビタミン・ミネラル
- 大野 智
- 医学のあゆみ 254(2), 177-184, 2015-07-11
- NAID 40020517539
- EDITORIAL : Use of Oral Anticoagulants According to the Degree of Renal Impairment in Japanese Patients With Atrial Fibrillation : Which Non-Vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulant to Select?
- Ikeda Takanori
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 79(7), 1441-1443, 2015-07
- NAID 40020502228
- 【2個セット】 [海外直送品] ビタミンB100 コンプレックス（11種類のビタミンB群をバランスよく高含有）（海外直送品 ... ディスカウント 25% OFF 未満 (33) 25%-50% OFF (36) 50%-70% OFF (9) 70% OFF 以上 (9) 出品者 お盆中も発送 【約 ...
|拡張検索||「vitamin B2」「vitamin B12」|
- Mg2+存在下でC3, B, Dが反応してC3bBbとなり、これがC3転換酵素(C3bBb)あるいはC5転換酵素(C3bBb3b)を形成する。これらはP(properdin)と結合して活性化し、それぞれC3、C5を活性化する