- Gamma-vinyl GABA
- A Simple High-Throughput Method for Determination of Antiepileptic Analogues of γ-Aminobutyric Acid in Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms Using Microplate Fluorescence Reader.
- Martinc B, Vovk T.SourceFaculty of pharmacy, University of Ljubljana.
- Chemical & pharmaceutical bulletin.Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo).2013 Oct 1;61(10):1009-14. Epub 2013 Jul 12.
- Pregabalin (PGB), gabapentin (GBP), and vigabatrin (VGB) are structural analogues of γ-aminobutyric acid used for the treatment of different forms of epilepsy. Their analytical determination is challenging since these molecules have no significant UV or visible absorption. Several derivatization me
- PMID 23856517
- Modelling the risk of visual field loss arising from long-term exposure to the antiepileptic drug vigabatrin: a cross-sectional approach.
- Wild JM, Fone DL, Aljarudi S, Lawthom C, Smith PE, Newcombe RG, Lewis GD.SourceCardiff Centre for Vision Sciences, College of Biomedical and Life Sciences, Cardiff University, Maindy Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF24 4HQ, UK, email@example.com.
- CNS drugs.CNS Drugs.2013 Oct;27(10):841-9. doi: 10.1007/s40263-013-0100-z.
- BACKGROUND: The antiepileptic drug vigabatrin has been used widely since 1989, but has only been approved for use in the US since 2009. The risk:benefit of vigabatrin is generally predicated upon an assumed frequency of associated visual field loss (VAVFL) of approximately 31 %. This estimate is ba
- PMID 23990316
- Management of CNS-related Disease Manifestations in Patients With Tuberous Sclerosis Complex.
- Krueger DA.SourceDepartments of Pediatrics and Neurology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and Division of Child Neurology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue ML #2015, Cincinnati, OH, 45229, USA, Krueger_darcy@cchmc.org.
- Current treatment options in neurology.Curr Treat Options Neurol.2013 Oct;15(5):618-33. doi: 10.1007/s11940-013-0249-2.
- OPINION STATEMENT: Historically, before the advent of modern imaging and genetic testing, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) was more of a diagnostic challenge and less of a treatment challenge. This is because the natural history of TSC was poorly understood and TSC-specific treatments were non-exist
- PMID 23852707