- 殿部のうち腹側に近い側？殿筋内注射の安全な領域への方法としてventrogluteal injectionがある、などとして用いられる。
- The evaluation of dorsogluteal and ventrogluteal injection sites: a cadaver study.
- Coskun H1, Kilic C2, Senture C1.
- Journal of clinical nursing.J Clin Nurs.2016 Apr;25(7-8):1112-9. doi: 10.1111/jocn.13171. Epub 2016 Feb 11.
- AIMS AND OBJECTIVES: The aim of this study is to measure the thickness of the muscles in the dorsogluteal and the ventrogluteal injection sites and to determine which injection site is farther away from the neurovascular structures.BACKGROUND: Although the dorsogluteal region is frequently used for
- PMID 26868292
- The effect of air-lock technique on pain at the site of intramuscular injection.
- Yılmaz DK1, Dikmen Y, Köktürk F, Dedeoğlu Y.
- Saudi medical journal.Saudi Med J.2016 Mar;37(3):304-8. doi: 10.15537/smj.2016.3.13113.
- OBJECTIVES: To investigate the effects of air-lock technique (ALT) on pain of intramuscular (IM) injection delivered to the ventrogluteal and dorsogluteal site (DS).METHODS: A randomized controlled trial design was used to assess the pain intensity associated with IM injections administered using 2
- PMID 26905354
- Is the ventrogluteal site suitable for intramuscular injections in children under the age of three?
- Yapucu Güneş Ü1, Ceylan B2, Bayındır P3.
- Journal of advanced nursing.J Adv Nurs.2016 Jan;72(1):127-34. doi: 10.1111/jan.12813. Epub 2015 Sep 29.
- AIM: This study was conducted to determine whether the ventrogluteal site could be used for intramuscular injections in children under the age of 3 and to compare the subcutaneous and muscle layer thickness at the anterolateral, deltoid and ventrogluteal site in the different age groups and in both
- PMID 26420460
- This video goes over identifying the site for an intramuscular injection to the ventrogluteal area.
- A Ventrogluteal injection can be one of the most useful spots for a health professional to use. It's easy to locate and the muscle mass in that area makes the ventrogluteal injection an ideal site for administering drugs.