- Modulation of RAAS-natriuretic peptides in the treatment of HF: Old guys and newcomers.
- Mollace V1, Gliozzi M2, Capuano A3, Rossi F3.
- International journal of cardiology.Int J Cardiol.2016 Mar 24. pii: S0167-5273(16)30507-1. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2016.03.085. [Epub ahead of print]
- The use of renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) inhibitors in the treatment of chronic heart failure (HF) and arterial hypertension is recommended by the European Society of Cardiology Guidelines on the basis of consolidated evidence supporting their efficacy in the development of such a dise
- PMID 27075034
- The natriuretic peptides system in the pathophysiology of heart failure: from molecular basis to treatment.
- Volpe M1, Carnovali M2, Mastromarino V3.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2016 Jan;130(2):57-77. doi: 10.1042/CS20150469.
- After its discovery in the early 1980s, the natriuretic peptide (NP) system has been extensively characterized and its potential influence in the development and progression of heart failure (HF) has been investigated. HF is a syndrome characterized by the activation of different neurohormonal syste
- PMID 26637405
- 1. J Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone Syst. 2002 Jun;3(2):90-5. Vasopeptidase inhibitors. Sagnella GA(1). Author information: (1)Blood Pressure Unit, St Georges Hospital Medical School, London, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Vascular Effects of ACE Inhibitors ACE is located mainly on endothelial cells, where it transforms Ang I into Ang II and degrades bradykinin, a potent stimulator of the l-arginine and cyclooxygenase pathways 1 ().