出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/06/28 13:46:09」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 生物統計学および疫学に関する一般用語集 glossary of common biostatistical and epidemiological terms
- 2. 成人における抗癌剤の投与 dosing of anticancer agents in adults
- 3. 癌生存者用ケアの質の保証：癌と共生するためのケアプラン assuring quality of care for cancer survivors the survivorship care plan
- 4. 成人におけるてんかんの外科的治療 surgical treatment of epilepsy in adults
- 5. HIV感染関連の認知機能障害：マネージメント hiv associated neurocognitive disorders management
- [The testing strategy for detection of biologically relevant infection of human papillomavirus in head and neck tumors for routine pathological analysis].
- Kašpírková J, Ondič O, Cerná K, Skálová A.AbstractThere is a subgroup among head and neck squamous cell carcinomas, which is etiologically linked to the infection of high-risk human papillomavirus (HPV). In recent studies, HPV related squamous cell carcinomas have been placed in a separate group because of their different epidemiology, distinctive histopathological characteristics, therapeutic response and clinical outcome. The reported prevalence of high-risk HPV in head and neck tumors varies in different studies. This fact occurs mainly due to the absence of a widely accepted consensus for HPV detection in head and neck malignancies. We present a methodological algorithm for detection of biologically relevant HPV infection: a combination of an immunohistochemical staining of the p16 protein - a surrogate marker for a transforming HPV infection, and a molecular genetic identification of HPV DNA by three different polymerase chain reactions (PCR). The study group consisted of 41 patients with a tumor in head and neck region. A verification of detection of biologically relevant HPV infection has been performed in 10 available samples using an alternative approach, which comprised the detection of RNA transcript of HPV by reverse transcription followed by PCR (RT-PCR), and further in situ hybridization (ISH) with a commercial high-risk HPV probe. We have found a high correlation between HPV DNA detection using triple-PCR approach and strong diffuse positivity of the p16 protein (correlation coefficient 0.94) and have confirmed the validity of this algorithm. In 94 % of HPV related squamous cell carcinomas HPV type 16 was detected. In one case HPV type 33 was identified. That is in agreement with earlier published data. A more appropriate alternative method for the detection of biologically relevant- transforming HPV infection seems to be RT-PCR, which proved 100 % agreement with the original methodological approach of p16 determination and PCR status. Interpretation of the ISH has been complicated by frequent nonspecific staining of the sample and its routine usage in the diagnostic algorithm of our laboratory is currently not feasible.Keywords: HPV - squamous cell carcinoma - head and neck tumors - p16.
- Ceskoslovenská patologie.Cesk Patol.2013 Dec;49(1):29-34.
- There is a subgroup among head and neck squamous cell carcinomas, which is etiologically linked to the infection of high-risk human papillomavirus (HPV). In recent studies, HPV related squamous cell carcinomas have been placed in a separate group because of their different epidemiology, distinctive
- PMID 23432073
- Reliability and Validity of the Evidence-Based Practice Confidence (EPIC) Scale.
- Salbach NM, Jaglal SB, Williams JI.SourceAssistant Professor, Department of Physical Therapy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Journal of continuing education in the health professions.J Contin Educ Health Prof.2013 Dec;33(1):33-40. doi: 10.1002/chp.21164.
- INTRODUCTION: The reliability, minimal detectable change (MDC), and construct validity of the evidence-based practice confidence (EPIC) scale were evaluated among physical therapists (PTs) in clinical practice.METHODS: A longitudinal mail survey was conducted. Internal consistency and test-retest re
- PMID 23512558
- Experimental development based on mapping rule between requirements analysis model and web framework specific design model.
- Okuda H, Ogata S, Matsuura S.SourceDivision of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Graduate School of Engineering and Science, Shibaura Institute of Technology, 307 Fukasaku, Minuma-ku, Saitama, Saitama, 337-8570 Japan.
- SpringerPlus.Springerplus.2013 Dec;2(1):123. Epub 2013 Mar 21.
- Model Driven Development is a promising approach to develop high quality software systems. We have proposed a method of model-driven requirements analysis using Unified Modeling Language (UML). The main feature of our method is to automatically generate a Web user interface prototype from UML requir
- PMID 23565356
- Flavonol glycosides with lipid accumulation inhibitory activity and simultaneous quantitative analysis of 15 polyphenols and caffeine in the flower buds of Camellia sinensis from different regions by LCMS.
- Morikawa T, Ninomiya K, Miyake S, Miki Y, Okamoto M, Yoshikawa M, Muraoka O.SourcePharmaceutical Research and Technology Institute, Kinki University, 3-4-1 Kowakae, Higashi-osaka, Osaka 577-8502, Japan.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Sep 1;140(1-2):353-60. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.02.079. Epub 2013 Feb 28.
- A simultaneous quantitative analytical method for 15 major polyphenols, e.g. five catechins (1-5) and 10 flavonols (6-15), as functional constituents in the extracts of "tea flowers", the flower buds of Camellia sinensis (Theaceae), has been developed. The content of caffeine (16), which showed simi
- PMID 23578653
- Validity of a Self-Administered Food-Frequency Questionnaire for Assessing Amino Acid Intake in Japan: Comparison With Intake From 4-Day Weighed Dietary Records and Plasma Levels
- Journal of Epidemiology advpub(0), 2016
- NAID 130005092274
- Theranostic system for drug delivery and pharmacokinetic imaging based on nanosecond pulsed light-induced photomechanical and photoacoustic effects
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(11), 116601, 2015-10-14
- NAID 150000111487
- 宇宙科学技術連合講演会講演集 59, 5p, 2015-10-07
- NAID 40020624489
- 栄養学雑誌 73(5), 182-194, 2015-10
- NAID 40020630838
- validity 【名】 妥当性、正当性、信頼性 〔法的な〕有効性、効力 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Up to that moment he, like many other persons, had been absolutely ignorant that a man's marriage is, legally as well as socially, considered to be the most important event in his life; that it destroys the validity of any will which he ...
- validityとは。意味や和訳。[名詞]1 妥当(性)，正当(性)；有効(性)，効力question the validity of the argument論証の妥当性に異議を唱えるThis conclusion is of doubtful validity.この結論が妥当であるかどうかは疑わしい.2 (法的な)効力，有効 ...
- good, in effect, in force