出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/11/10 18:00:27」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. New-onset urticaria
- 2. 慢性蕁麻疹：標準的なマネージメントおよび患者教育 chronic urticaria standard management and patient education
- 3. 物理性蕁麻疹 physical urticarias
- 4. 慢性蕁麻疹：難治性症状の治療 chronic urticaria treatment of refractory symptoms
- 5. 寒冷蕁麻疹 cold urticaria
- Efficacy of leukotriene receptor antagonist with anti-H1 receptor antagonist plus anti-H2 receptor antagonist for treatment of refractory chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- Wan KS, Chang YS.Author information Department of Pediatrics, Taipei City Hospital , Renai Branch , Taiwan and.AbstractAbstract Background: The efficacy of the combination of leukotriene receptor antagonist (LRA) and H1 antihistamine was similar to the synergistic regimen of H1 and H2 antihistamine for treatment of chronic idiopathic urticaria (CIU). However, the effective rates of these two regimens were only 53.3% and 63.3%, respectively. Method: A total of 50 with two combined therapeutic regimens treatment ineffective patients were evaluated. Patients were single blinded and randomly assigned to one of two medication groups that received the following regimens for 4 weeks: Group A (n = 30), combination of LRA, H1 antihistamine and H2 antihistamine. Group B (n = 20) continued with the previously taken two combination regimens. The treatment efficacy was measured by daily urticaria activity score (UAS) of wheal and itch. A positive therapeutic response was defined as a reduction to <25% of baseline weekly UAS, while a relapse was a return to >75% of baseline weekly UAS. Results: At the end of 4 weeks, the UAS response to treatment of Group A was decreased from 35.2% to 21.2%, and the Group B was persisted with 33.9% as before the treatment. Conclusion: The combination of LRA, H2 antihistamine and H1 antihistamine is promising for the refractory CIU cases, which were refractory for two combined therapeutic regimens.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):459-61. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.849791. Epub 2013 Nov 5.
- Abstract Background: The efficacy of the combination of leukotriene receptor antagonist (LRA) and H1 antihistamine was similar to the synergistic regimen of H1 and H2 antihistamine for treatment of chronic idiopathic urticaria (CIU). However, the effective rates of these two regimens were only 53.3%
- PMID 24192062
- A cohort event monitoring to determine the adverse events following administration of mouse brain derived, inactivated Japanese Encephalitis vaccine in an endemic district in Sri Lanka.
- K N L S K de A1, M R N A2, A R W3, P R W4.Author information 1Dengue Control Unit, No. 555/5, Public Health Building, Narahenpita, Sri Lanka. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgEpidemiology Unit, 231 De Saram Place, Colombo, Sri Lanka. Electronic address: email@example.comFaculty of Medicine, University of Kelaniya, Annasihena Road, Ragama, 11010, Sri Lanka. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgEpidemiology Unit, 231 De Saram Place, Colombo, Sri Lanka. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractIntroduction of human immunization reduced Japanese Encephalitis (JE) cases dramatically in Sri Lanka. However, the increased reporting of adverse events following immunization (AEFI) affected vaccine acceptance by the community. Against this background, we describe the incidence of overall AEFI and incidence and profile of AEFI, thought to be causally related to the mouse-brain derived JE vaccine. A follow-up of 9798 vaccine recipients was performed for a period of two weeks post-vaccination. Parents self-recorded observed signs and symptoms. The self-records were collected by trained supervisors. All monitored children who manifested symptom/s were investigated in details by medical officers experienced in AEFI investigations within two weeks after ending the follow-up period. Using the results of the investigation, the causality assessment was performed. The estimated cumulative incidence rate of overall AEFI was 8.6 children per 100 immunizations. The same for observed AEFI consistent with causal association to the inactivated JE vaccine was 4.3 children (95% CI-3.9-4.7%) per 100 immunizations. The most frequent AEFI was fever (81%). The frequency of high fever (>102°F) was 26%. Other major AEFI were body ache (22%) vomiting (21%), urticaria (19%), pruritus (5%), and headache (5%). Though 83% of children with AEFI thought to be causally related to the vaccine sought medical care, only 6.6% required hospitalizations. The incidence rate of AEFI in the cohort event monitoring was several-fold higher than that reported through the national AEFI surveillance system. The incidence rate of allergic manifestations among Sri-Lankan children approached what was reported for non-endemic settings and was higher than in other JE endemic populations elsewhere. Contrary to the belief of medical practitioners and the general public, incidence of seizures was low and vaccine related other neurological manifestations were absent.
- Vaccine.Vaccine.2014 Feb 12;32(8):924-30. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2013.12.047. Epub 2014 Jan 7.
- Introduction of human immunization reduced Japanese Encephalitis (JE) cases dramatically in Sri Lanka. However, the increased reporting of adverse events following immunization (AEFI) affected vaccine acceptance by the community. Against this background, we describe the incidence of overall AEFI and
- PMID 24406391
- Basophils and Skin Disorders.
- Borriello F, Granata F, Marone G.Author information Department of Translational Medical Sciences and Center for Basic and Clinical Immunology Research (CISI), University of Naples Federico II, School of Medicine, Naples, Italy.AbstractSince their discovery in 1879, basophils have been viewed as circulating blood granulocytes with limited immune function. New research tools for their functional analysis in vivo have revealed previously unrecognized roles for basophils in several skin disorders. Human basophils infiltrate different skin lesions and have been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases ranging from chronic idiopathic urticaria to systemic lupus erythematosus. In mouse models, basophils participate in IgE-mediated chronic allergic inflammation of the skin and have a protective role in tick infestation. In this review, we discuss critical advances in our understanding of basophil biology and their roles in the pathophysiology of skin disorders.Journal of Investigative Dermatology advance online publication, 6 February 2014; doi:10.1038/jid.2014.16.
- The Journal of investigative dermatology.J Invest Dermatol.2014 Feb 6. doi: 10.1038/jid.2014.16. [Epub ahead of print]
- Since their discovery in 1879, basophils have been viewed as circulating blood granulocytes with limited immune function. New research tools for their functional analysis in vivo have revealed previously unrecognized roles for basophils in several skin disorders. Human basophils infiltrate different
- PMID 24499736
- 治療抵抗性蕁麻疹の心身医学的アプローチ (第112回日本皮膚科学会総会 いま望まれる皮膚科心療) -- (教育講演 難治性の蕁麻疹をいかに克服するか)
- 羽白 誠
- 日本皮膚科学会雑誌 = The Japanese journal of dermatology 123(13), 2612-2614, 2013-12
- NAID 40019915820
- 蕁麻疹とアナフィラキシー (特集 概日リズムと疾患 : 病態・診断・治療の最新知見)
- 中尾 篤人
- 日本臨床 71(12), 2153-2157, 2013-12
- NAID 40019874564
- 越川 翠,菅野 義彦,鈴木 重明,此枝 史恵,川平 洋輔,平林 則行,又吉 徹,鈴木 則宏,吉田 理,林 松彦
- 日本アフェレシス学会雑誌 32(3), 218-221, 2013-10-31
- アルブミン製剤を置換液とする血漿交換療法(PE)は血漿成分の損失が大きく必要な免疫抗体と凝固因子も失われる反面,新鮮凍結血漿(FFP)と比べ副作用が少ないとされている.当院では抗アセチルコリン受容体(AChR)抗体陽性時は免疫吸着療法,陰性時はPEを選択している.また置換液は原則的に5%アルブミン製剤を用いるが,感染,凝固異常のリスクを避けるため血清IgG 500 mg/dL以下,もしくはFNG …
- NAID 110009661558
- Physical urticarias are disorders in which urticaria (ie, hives or wheals) are induced by environmental stimuli, such as heat, cold, pressure applied to the skin, exercise, water, vibration, and sunlight. These conditions probably result ...
- Hives, also known as urticaria, affects about 20 percent of people at some time during their lives. It can be triggered by many substances or situations and usually starts as an itchy patch of skin that turns into swollen red welts. The ...
|拡張検索||「urticarial」「familial cold urticaria」「nonallergic urticaria」|
- 1 感染(細菌、ウイルス、寄生虫など)
- 2 疲労
- 3 時刻(日内変動:夕方から明け方にかけて増悪)
- 4 ストレス
- 5 IgEまたは高親和性IgE受容体に対する自己抗体(慢性蕁麻疹)
- 6 アトピー性皮膚炎(コリン性草麻疹に対して)
- 7 食物中の防腐剤、人工色素、サリチル酸(不耐症に対して)
- 8 食物中のヒスタミン(サバ、マグロなど)
- 9 仮性アレルゲンを含む食品(豚肉、タケノコ、もち、香辛料など)
- 10 薬剤性 NSAIDs、防腐剤、コハク酸エステルなど→不耐症
- 11 膠原病および類縁疾患(SLE、シェーグレン症候群など)
- 12 寒冷凝集素(寒冷蕁麻疹に対して)
- 13 蕁麻疹を伴う症候群
- 14 その他の内臓病変
- → つまり次のI,IIを念頭に診察
- I 特発性の蕁麻疹(原因不明)
- II 刺激誘発型の蕁麻疹(誘発可能な蕁麻疹)
- III 血管性浮腫
- (10) 特発性の血管性浮腫、(11) 外来物質起因性の血管性浮腫、
- (12) C1エステラーゼ阻害因子(C1-INH)の低下による血管性浮腫
- IV 蕁麻疹関連疾患
- 1. 皮膚アレルギー（蕁麻疹）：医療従事者の皆様へ：アレルギーガイドライン情報館：公益財団法人日本アレルギー協会 JAANet STATION
- 1. 蕁麻疹 urticaria
- 2. 血管性浮腫 angioedema
- 3. 蕁麻疹様血管炎 urticarial vasculitis
- 4. 食物依存性運動誘発アナフィラキシー food-dependent exercise-induced anaphylaxis FDEIA