出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/03 19:27:51」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 尿管瘤 ureterocele
- 2. 胎児水腎症の概要 overview of antenatal hydronephrosis
- 3. 胎児水腎症の産後マネージメント postnatal management of antenatal hydronephrosis
- 4. 先天性腎尿路異常（CAKUT）の概要 overview of congenital anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract cakut
- 5. 女性における尿道憩室 urethral diverticulum in women
- Endoscopic correction of complex cases of vesicoureteral reflux utilizing Vantris as a new non-biodegradable tissue-augmenting substance.
- Chertin B1, Arafeh WA, Kocherov S.Author information 1Department of Pediatric Urology, Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Faculty of Medical Science, Hebrew University, P.O.B 3235, 91031, Jerusalem, Israel, email@example.com.AbstractPURPOSE: We aimed to evaluate prospectively the efficacy of Vantris as a new non-biodegradable tissue-augmenting substance in children with complex cases of VUR.
- Pediatric surgery international.Pediatr Surg Int.2014 Apr;30(4):445-8. doi: 10.1007/s00383-014-3468-z.
- PURPOSE: We aimed to evaluate prospectively the efficacy of Vantris as a new non-biodegradable tissue-augmenting substance in children with complex cases of VUR.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Over the last 4 years, 37 children (28 female and 9 male) with a mean age of 5.8 ± 3.1 years (mean ± SD) und
- PMID 24448911
- Noninvasive ureterocele puncture using pulsed focused ultrasound: an in vitro study.
- Maxwell AD1, Hsi RS, Bailey MR, Casale P, Lendvay TS.Author information 11 Department of Urology, University of Washington School of Medicine , Seattle, Washington.AbstractAbstract Purpose: To evaluate the feasibility of performing noninvasive puncture of pediatric ureteroceles with cavitation-based focused ultrasound (US) (histotripsy). Materials and Methods: A model for the ureterocele wall was developed from an excised bovine bladder wall. The model was exposed to focused US pulses in a water bath under three different US parameter sets for up to 300 seconds to create localized perforations in the wall. B-mode US imaging was used to monitor the treatment and assess potential imaging guidance and feedback. Results: Punctures were formed between 46-300 seconds, depending on the focused US exposure parameters and model wall thickness. Puncture diameter was controllable through choice of exposure parameters and could be varied between 0.8-2.8 mm mean diameter. US-induced cavitation was visible on B-mode imaging, which provided targeting and treatment feedback. Conclusions: Cavitation-based focused US can create punctures in a model that mimics the tissue properties of a ureterocele wall, under guidance from US imaging.
- Journal of endourology / Endourological Society.J Endourol.2014 Mar;28(3):342-6. doi: 10.1089/end.2013.0528. Epub 2013 Dec 27.
- Abstract Purpose: To evaluate the feasibility of performing noninvasive puncture of pediatric ureteroceles with cavitation-based focused ultrasound (US) (histotripsy). Materials and Methods: A model for the ureterocele wall was developed from an excised bovine bladder wall. The model was exposed to
- PMID 24171441
- Prolapse of a single system large ureterocele containing multiple stones in a pregnant woman.
- Scovell JM1, Chan RC2, Khavari R2.Author information 1Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Urology, Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX.AbstractPeriurethral masses are uncommon in adult women, with little guidance on initial management. We describe a case of a 29-year-old pregnant woman with a single-system ureterocele prolapse complicated by multiple calculi ranging from 1 to 2.5 cm.
- Urology.Urology.2014 Mar;83(3):e3-4. doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2013.11.021.
- Periurethral masses are uncommon in adult women, with little guidance on initial management. We describe a case of a 29-year-old pregnant woman with a single-system ureterocele prolapse complicated by multiple calculi ranging from 1 to 2.5 cm. Copyright © 2014 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- PMID 24581544
- 症例報告 片側異所性尿管瘤により排尿困難を呈したネコの1例
- 市川 智津子,三品 美夏,渡邊 俊文
- 日本獣医腎泌尿器学会誌 5(1), 61-65, 2012-11
- NAID 40019494326
- 症例報告 膀胱尿管逆流を伴った左異所性尿管瘤の1女児例
- 上田 祐華,大津 一弘,鬼武 美幸
- 広島医学 63(9), 670-673, 2010-09
- NAID 40017328492
- 横西 哲広,伊藤 悠亮,松本 達也
- 泌尿器科紀要 56(7), 385-387, 2010-07
- … We report a case of prolapse of a simple ureterocele presenting as perineural tumor. … However, just before resection the mass collapsed spontaneously and turned out to be a prolapse of ureterocele. … Physicians should consider prolapse of a simple ureterocele in the differential diagnosis of the female meatal tumor. …
- NAID 120002381094
- A ureterocele is a cystic dilatation of the terminal ureter within the bladder and/or the urethra (). It may present as an incidental finding on antenatal ultrasonography, or postnatally because of symptoms due to urinary tract infection or ...
- ureterocele /ure·tero·cele/ (u-re´ter-o-sēl″) sacculation of the terminal portion of the ureter into the bladder, as a result of stenosis of the ureteral meatus. u·re·ter·o·cele (yo o-rē′tə-rō-sēl′) n. Saccular dilation of the terminal portion of the ...