出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/12/27 20:31:49」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. Upper respiratory tract infections: Considerations in adolescent and adult athletes
- 2. The common cold in adults: Treatment and prevention
- 3. The common cold in children: Management and prevention
- 4. The common cold in adults: Diagnosis and clinical features
- 5. 小児における感冒：臨床的特徴および診断 the common cold in children clinical features and diagnosis
- Tonsillectomy as a treatment for psoriasis: a review.
- Wu W1, Debbaneh M, Moslehi H, Koo J, Liao W.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):482-6. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.848258. Epub 2013 Nov 27.
- Psoriasis is a chronic skin disorder that affects 1% to 3% of the general population worldwide. Streptococcal infection, especially streptococcal pharyngitis, has been shown to be a significant trigger of psoriasis in some patients, possibly by sensitizing T cells to keratin epitopes in the skin. Du
- PMID 24283892
- Minimal oxidation and inflammogenicity of pristine graphene with residence in the lung.
- Schinwald A1, Murphy F, Askounis A, Koutsos V, Sefiane K, Donaldson K, Campbell CJ.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Dec;8(8):824-32. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.831502. Epub 2013 Sep 5.
- Two-dimensional graphitic carbon, graphene, is a new form of nanomaterial with great potential in a wide variety of applications. It is therefore crucial to investigate the behaviour of graphene in biological systems to assess potential adverse effects that might follow from inhalation exposure. In
- PMID 23924429
- A real-time microfluidic multiplex electrochemical loop-mediated isothermal amplification chip for differentiating bacteria.
- Luo J1, Fang X1, Ye D1, Li H1, Chen H1, Zhang S1, Kong J2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Oct 15;60:84-91. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.03.073. Epub 2014 Apr 8.
- This report shows that loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) of nucleic acid can be integrated on a laser etched indium tin oxide (ITO) electrode-based multiplex microfluidic chip for real-time quantitative differentiation of bacteria; we call this technique microfluidic multiplex electroche
- PMID 24787122
- 横田 俊平,菊地 雅子,野澤 智,木澤 敏毅,金高 太一,宮前 多佳子,森 雅亮,西小森 隆太,高田 英俊,平家 俊男,原 寿郎,今川 智之
- 日本臨床免疫学会会誌 = Japanese journal of clinical immunology 35(1), 23-29, 2012-02-28
- … Although no serious adverse effects have been reported, the frequencies of common infectious diseases including nasopharyngitis, upper respiratory tract infections, and gastroenteritis were reported presumably due to the blockade of proinflammatory cytokine, IL-1β. …
- NAID 10030465541
- Comparison of salivary antimicrobial peptides and upper respiratory tract infections in elite marathon runners and sedentary subjects
- Usui Tatsuya,Yoshikawa Takahiro,Orita Keisuke,Ueda Shin-ya,Katsura Yoshihiro,Fujimoto Shigeo
- The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 1(1), 2012
- … The aim of the present study was to examine the relationship between human β-defensin-2 (HBD-2), cathelicidin (LL-37) and upper respiratory tract infections (URTI). …
- NAID 130001930784
- 志賀 英明,山本 純平,三輪 高喜
- 薬学雑誌 132(11), 2012
- … The migration of thallium-201 to the olfactory bulb is reduced in patients with impaired olfaction due to head trauma, upper respiratory tract infections, and chronic rhinosinusitis, relative to the values in healthy volunteers. …
- NAID 130001871992
- The "common cold" is usually caused by a viral infection and treatment is directed at managing symptoms while the body's own immune system fights the infection. Common symptoms of an upper respiratory infection such as a cold include a ...
- upper respiratory tract infections