- See also Fatty acids
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/04/17 05:23:10」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 食事中の脂肪 dietary fat
- 2. Lipid lowering with diet or dietary supplements
- 3. 乳児および小児における低血糖に対するアプローチ approach to hypoglycemia in infants and children
- 4. Fish oil and marine omega-3 fatty acids
- 5. n-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPUFA) for preterm and term infants
- Characterisation of fatty acid, carotenoid, tocopherol/tocotrienol compositions and antioxidant activities in seeds of three Chenopodium quinoa Willd. genotypes.
- Tang Y1, Li X2, Chen PX3, Zhang B4, Hernandez M5, Zhang H5, Marcone MF6, Liu R5, Tsao R7.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 May 1;174:502-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.040. Epub 2014 Nov 14.
- Composition of fatty acids, tocopherols, tocotrienols, and carotenoids, and their contribution to antioxidant activities were investigated in seeds of three coloured quinoa cultivars (white, red and black). The major components and individual compounds were significantly different, and their concent
- PMID 25529712
- Effects of photoperiod, growth temperature and cold acclimatisation on glucosinolates, sugars and fatty acids in kale.
- Steindal AL1, Rødven R2, Hansen E3, Mølmann J2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 May 1;174:44-51. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.10.129. Epub 2014 Oct 30.
- Curly kale is a robust, cold tolerant plant with a high content of health-promoting compounds, grown at a range of latitudes. To assess the effects of temperature, photoperiod and cold acclimatisation on levels of glucosinolates, fatty acids and soluble sugars in kale, an experiment was set up under
- PMID 25529650
- Influence of deficit irrigation strategies on fatty acid and tocopherol concentration of almond (Prunus dulcis).
- Zhu Y1, Taylor C2, Sommer K3, Wilkinson K4, Wirthensohn M5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Apr 15;173:821-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.10.108. Epub 2014 Oct 29.
- The effects of deficit irrigation on almond fatty acid and tocopherol levels were studied in a field trial. Mature almond trees were subjected to three levels of deficit irrigation (85%, 70% and 55% of potential crop evapotranspiration (ETo), as well as control (100% ETo) and over-irrigation (120% E
- PMID 25466095
- Polymerization of a divalent metal salt of an unsaturated carboxylic acid stimulated by ion exchange with a metal salt of fatty acids
- Polymer journal 48(8), 855-858, 2016-08
- NAID 40020895578
- Long-chain unsaturated fatty acids reduce the transcriptional activity of the rat follicle-stimulating hormone β-subunit gene
- The journal of reproduction and development 62(2), 195-199, 2016-04
- NAID 40020811698
- Lipid Content and Fatty Acid Composition in Taiwan Avocados (Persea americana Mill)
- 九州大学大学院農学研究院紀要 61(1), 65-70, 2016-02-29
- NAID 120005725043
- ... the unsaturated fatty acids have lower melting points than the saturated fatty acids. The reason for this phenomenon can be found by a careful consideration of molecular geometries. The tetrahedral bond angles ...
- One system for naming unsaturated fatty acids is to indicate the position of the first double bond counting from the opposite end from the carboxyl group. That terminal carbon atom (shown here in blue) is called the omega ...
|拡張検索||「polyunsaturated fatty acids」「monounsaturated fatty acids」「long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids」|
- See also Fatty acids; Unsaturated fatty acids