全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 虚血プレコンディショニングの定義および病因 definition and pathogenesis of ischemic preconditioning
- 2. 赤血球水分量の制御 control of red blood cell hydration
- 3. 複合免疫不全 combined immunodeficiencies
- 4. 成人における片頭痛の病態生理、臨床症状、および診断 pathophysiology clinical manifestations and diagnosis of migraine in adults
- 5. 痙攣発作およびてんかんの病態生理 pathophysiology of seizures and epilepsy
- The two-pore domain K2 P channel TASK2 drives human NK-cell proliferation and cytolytic function.
- Schulte-Mecklenbeck A1, Bittner S1,2, Ehling P1, Döring F3, Wischmeyer E3, Breuer J1, Herrmann AM1, Wiendl H1, Meuth SG1, Gross CC1.
- European journal of immunology.Eur J Immunol.2015 Sep;45(9):2602-14. doi: 10.1002/eji.201445208.
- Natural killer (NK) cells are a subset of cytotoxic lymphocytes that recognize and kill tumor- and virus-infected cells without prior stimulation. Killing of target cells is a multistep process including adhesion to target cells, formation of an immunological synapse, and polarization and release of
- PMID 26140335
- How ion channels sense mechanical force: insights from mechanosensitive K2P channels TRAAK, TREK1, and TREK2.
- Brohawn SG1.
- Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences.Ann N Y Acad Sci.2015 Aug 31. doi: 10.1111/nyas.12874. [Epub ahead of print]
- The ability to sense and respond to mechanical forces is essential for life and cells have evolved a variety of systems to convert physical forces into cellular signals. Within this repertoire are the mechanosensitive ion channels, proteins that play critical roles in mechanosensation by transducing
- PMID 26332952
- Role of leak potassium channels in pain signaling.
- Li XY1, Toyoda H2.
- Brain research bulletin.Brain Res Bull.2015 Aug 28. pii: S0361-9230(15)30025-3. doi: 10.1016/j.brainresbull.2015.08.007. [Epub ahead of print]
- Potassium (K+) channels are membrane proteins that allow rapid and selective flow of K+ ions across the cell membrane, generating electrical signals in neurons. Thus, K+ channels play a critical role in determining the neuronal excitability. Two-pore domain (K2P) "leak" K+ channels give rise to leak
- PMID 26321392
- 1P222 哺乳類two-pore型カリウムチャネルTWIK-1の全反射赤外分光解析(13C. 生体膜・人工膜:興奮・チャンネル,ポスター,日本生物物理学会年会第51回(2013年度))
- Tsukamoto Hisao,Nakajo Koichi,Kubo Yoshihiro,Furutani Yuji
- 生物物理 53(SUPPLEMENT_1-2), S142, 2013-09-13
- NAID 110009819394
- Rank-ordered Recruitment of Masseter Motoneurons during Slow Closing Phase of Mastication Cycle Presumably by the Activity of Mesencephalic Trigeminal Neurons
- Kang Youngnam,Saito Mitsuru,Toyoda Hiroki,Sato Hajime
- Journal of Oral Biosciences 52(4), 330-335, 2010
- … Two-pore-domain acid-sensitive K+ (TASK1/3) channels were recently found to be the molecular correlates of input resistance, and were also found to be expressed in the masseter motoneurons. … Here, we discuss the possibility that spindle Ia inputs can induce the orderly recruitment of masseter motoneurons, and the possible involvements of TASK channels in the orderly recruitment. …
- NAID 130004475716
- Following refinement of experimental strategies to allow investigators to explore the biophysical and functional properties K2P channels with more confidence, structural analysis became an obvious priority. Toward this end, two ...
- The two-pore-domain K+ channels, or K2P channels, constitute a novel class of K+channel subunits. They have four transmembrane segments and are active as dimers. The tissue distribution of these channels is widespread, and ...
- canalize, canalise
- television channel, TV channel
- communication channel, line
- transmission channel
- domain of a function
- 2, ii