出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/02/26 07:58:30」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. フルオロキノロン類 fluoroquinolones
- 2. 成人における市中肺炎の治療に関する抗菌薬の研究 antibiotic studies for the treatment of community acquired pneumonia in adults
- 3. 成人における特定病原体により引き起こされる細菌性髄膜炎の治療 treatment of bacterial meningitis caused by specific pathogens in adults
- 4. 成人における細菌性髄膜炎の初期治療および予後 initial therapy and prognosis of bacterial meningitis in adults
- 5. レジオネラ感染の治療および予防 treatment and prevention of legionella infection
- First liquid chromatography method for the simultaneous determination of levofloxacin, pazufloxacin, gatifloxacin, moxifloxacin and trovafloxacin in human plasma.
- Sousa J, Alves G, Campos G, Fortuna A, Falcão A.SourceDepartment of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Coimbra, Pólo das Ciências da Saúde, Azinhaga de Santa Comba, 3000-548 Coimbra, Portugal; CNC - Center for Neuroscience and Cell Biology, University of Coimbra, 3004-517 Coimbra, Portugal.
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences.J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci.2013 Jul 1;930:104-11. doi: 10.1016/j.jchromb.2013.04.036. Epub 2013 May 4.
- For the first time a simple, selective and sensitive liquid chromatography method was developed and validated for the simultaneous determination of levofloxacin (LEV), pazufloxacin (PAZ), gatifloxacin (GAT), moxifloxacin (MOX) and trovafloxacin (TRO) in human plasma. Samples were pre-treated with ac
- PMID 23727874
- Evaluating the In Vitro Inhibition of UGT1A1, OATP1B1, OATP1B3, MRP2, and BSEP in Predicting Drug-Induced Hyperbilirubinemia.
- Chang JH, Plise E, Cheong J, Ho Q, Lin M.SourceDrug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Genentech, Inc. , 1 DNA Way, South San Francisco, California 94080, United States.
- Molecular pharmaceutics.Mol Pharm.2013 Jun 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hyperbilirubinemia may arise due to inadequate clearance of bilirubin from the body. Bilirubin elimination is a multifaceted process consisting of uptake of bilirubin into the hepatocytes facilitated by OATP1B1 and OATP1B3. Once in the hepatocytes, it is extensively glucuronidated by UGT1A1. Eventua
- PMID 23750830
- Implication of hepatic transporters (MDR1 and MRP2) in inflammation-associated idiosyncratic drug-induced hepatotoxicity investigated by microvolume cytometry.
- Saab L, Peluso J, Muller CD, Ubeaud-Sequier G.SourceUMR CNRS 7200, Laboratoire d'Innovation Thérapeutique, Université de Strasbourg, FMTS, Faculté de Pharmacie, Illkirch, France.
- Cytometry. Part A : the journal of the International Society for Analytical Cytology.Cytometry A.2013 Apr;83(4):403-8. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22263. Epub 2013 Feb 11.
- Idiosyncratic drug-induced hepatotoxicity accounts for about 13% of all cases of acute liver failure, therefore cited as the most frequent reason for post-marketing drug withdrawal. Despite this, the underlying mechanisms remain poorly understood due to lack in adequate screening assays and predicti
- PMID 23401306
- Susceptibility Patterns of Enterococci Causing Infections
- , ,
- The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine 202(1), 23-29, 2004
- … Minimal inhibitory concentrations (MICs) of penicillin G, ampicillin, gentamicin, ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, levofloxacin, grepafloxacin, trovafloxacin and gemifloxacin were determined by broth microdilution testing method. … Among fluoroquinolones, gemifloxacin and trovafloxacin were the most potent antibiotics tested. …
- NAID 130004821939
- PHARMACOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF GARENOXACIN, A NOVEL DES-F(6)-QUINOLONE ANTIMICROBIAL AGENT : EFFECTS ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
- , , [他], ,
- Journal of toxicological sciences 28(1), 35-45, 2003-02-28
- … Garenoxacin injected intracerebroventricularly into mice caused clonic convulsion at a higher dose (50μg/body) than norfloxacin, ciprofloxacin, sitafloxacin and trovafloxacin. …
- NAID 110001802887
- Levofloxacin and trovafloxacin inhibition of experimental fracture healing
- PERRY AC
- Clin Orthop Relat Res. 414, 95-100, 2003
- NAID 30009203030
- Trovafloxacin (sold as Trovan by Pfizer and Turvel by Laboratorios Almirall) is a broad spectrum antibiotic that inhibits the uncoiling of supercoiled DNA in various bacteria by blocking the activity of DNA gyrase and topoisomerase IV. It was ...
- 30 Apr 2009 ... What action is FDA announcing today? FDA is issuing a Public Health Advisory to inform physicians and the public regarding new safety information about Trovan (trovafloxacin/alatrofloxacin), an antibiotic used to treat many ...