出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/04/14 19:00:50」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Synthesis and in vitro antimicrobial activity of new 4-phenyl-5-methyl-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thione derivatives.
- Popiołek L, Kosikowska U, Dobosz M, Malm A.SourceDepartment of Organic Chemistry, Medical University , Lublin , Poland.
- Journal of enzyme inhibition and medicinal chemistry.J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem.2013 Jun;28(3):479-88. doi: 10.3109/14756366.2011.653352. Epub 2012 Feb 5.
- This study presents the synthesis, spectral analysis and antimicrobial evaluation of a new series of substituted 1,2,4-triazole (5a-i) and 1,3,4-thiadiazole derivatives (9a, c, g, h). New compounds were obtained by cyclization reaction of acyl thiosemicarbazide derivatives in the presence of alkalin
- PMID 22304453
- Chemotherapy of leishmaniasis. Part XII: Design, synthesis and bioevaluation of novel triazole integrated phenyl heteroterpenoids as antileishmanial agents.
- Suryawanshi SN, Tiwari A, Kumar S, Shivahare R, Mittal M, Kant P, Gupta S.SourceDivision of Medicinal Chemistry, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow 226 001, India. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters.Bioorg Med Chem Lett.2013 May 15;23(10):2925-8. doi: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2013.03.055. Epub 2013 Mar 26.
- A novel series of triazole integrated phenyl heteroterpenoids have been synthesized and screened for their in vitro activity against intracellular amastigote form of Leishmania donovani. Among all tested compounds, compound 3a was found to be the most active with IC50 6.4μM and better selectivity i
- PMID 23582274
- Triazole derivatives: A series of Darapladib analogues as orally active Lp-PLA2 inhibitors.
- Wang K, Xu W, Zhang W, Mo M, Wang Y, Shen J.SourceState Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 555 Zuchongzhi Road, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Shanghai 201203, China.
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters.Bioorg Med Chem Lett.2013 May 15;23(10):2897-901. doi: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2013.03.062. Epub 2013 Mar 26.
- This Letter reports our efforts towards the optimization of our previously identified series of imidazole and triazole derivatives that lead to the discovery of a series of orally active Lp-PLA2 inhibitors in C57 mice. These inhibitors are characterized by the presence of a diamine side chain in the
- PMID 23575276
- Triazole (Htrz) refers to either one of a pair of isomeric chemical compounds with molecular formula C2H3N3, having a five-membered ring of two carbon atoms and three nitrogen atoms. The two isomers are: 1,2,3-Triazole · 1,2,3-triazole ...
|拡張検索||「antifungal of triazole derivative」|