- Influence of oil composition on the formation of fatty acid esters of 2-chloropropane-1,3-diol (2-MCPD) and 3-chloropropane-1,2-diol (3-MCPD) under conditions simulating oil refining.
- Ermacora A1, Hrncirik K2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Oct 15;161:383-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.03.130. Epub 2014 Apr 4.
- The toxicological relevance and widespread occurrence of fatty acid esters of 2-chloropropane-1,3-diol (2-MCPD) and 3-chloropropane-1,2-diol (3-MCPD) in refined oils and fats have recently triggered an interest in the mechanism of formation and decomposition of these contaminants during oil processi
- PMID 24837966
- Rapid identification of γ-irradiated food by direct solvent extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric analysis of 2-dodecylcyclobutanone: Application in surveillance of irradiated food.
- Chan W1, Ye Y2, Leung EM2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Oct 15;161:312-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.04.034. Epub 2014 Apr 15.
- 2-Dodecylcyclobutanone (2-DCB) is one of the major 2-alkylcyclobutanones (2-ACBs) that are uniquely formed when triglycerides are exposed to ionizing radiation and is being widely used as marker signature for identifying irradiated food. Current methods for 2-DCB extraction are either time-/solvent-
- PMID 24837955
- Antioxidant activity of gallic acid and methyl gallate in triacylglycerols of Kilka fish oil and its oil-in-water emulsion.
- Asnaashari M1, Farhoosh R2, Sharif A1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Sep 15;159:439-44. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.03.038. Epub 2014 Mar 18.
- The anti-DPPH radical effect as well as anti-peroxide activity of gallic acid, methyl gallate, and α-tocopherol in a bulk Kilka fish oil and its oil-in-water emulsion stabilized by soy protein isolate at 55°C were investigated. Gallic acid with the lowest hydrophobicity (log P=-0.28) was found to
- PMID 24767079
- The Collaborative Study on the Enzymatic Analysis of Positional Distribution of Short- and Medium chain Fatty Acids in Milk Fat Using Immobilized Candida antarctica Lipase B
- Journal of Oleo Science advpub(0), 2016
- NAID 130005131563
- Frit-FAB/LCMS によるトリアシルグリセロールの分離分析法
- CHROMATOGRAPHY 36(3), 133-138, 2015
- NAID 130005118199
- Physicochemical Properties and Fatty Acid Profiles of <i>Elaeagnus mollis</i> Diels Nut Oils
- Journal of Oleo Science 64(12), 1267-1272, 2015
- NAID 130005112177
- TRIACYLGLYCEROLS PART 2. BIOSYNTHESIS AND METABOLISM 1. Biosynthesis of Triacylglycerols All eukaryotic organisms and even a few prokaryotes have the ability to synthesise triacylglycerols, and the process has been ...
- As the overall fatty acid compositions of the triacylglycerols are very different for each species, depending both on the diet and the nature of the fatty acids synthesised in the mammary gland, similarities are not immediately apparent ...
- 50-150 mg/dl