出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/02/12 13:59:49」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. イチゴ腫、 ベジェル、および ピンタ yaws bejel and pinta
- 2. 梅毒の診断的検査 diagnostic testing for syphilis
- 3. 国際養子縁組：感染症の側面 international adoption infectious disease aspects
- Antimicrobial susceptibility testing of bovine digital dermatitis treponemes identifies macrolides for in vivo efficacy testing.
- Evans NJ, Brown JM, Hartley C, Smith RF, Carter SD.SourceDepartment of Infection Biology, Institute of Infection and Global Health, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, L69 7ZJ, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterinary microbiology.Vet Microbiol.2012 Dec 7;160(3-4):496-500. doi: 10.1016/j.vetmic.2012.06.001. Epub 2012 Jun 13.
- Digital dermatitis (DD) is a major infectious lameness of dairy cattle and sheep considered to be caused by treponemes. The aim of this study was to identify antibiotics effective against DD treponemes that might be useful in the treatment of ruminant DD in the future or to identify antibiotics usef
- PMID 22749760
- Yaws, a non-venereal treponemal infection. Still endemic in some parts of the world.
- [No authors listed]AbstractYaws is an infection that mainly affects the poorest populations living in humid tropical areas. We reviewed the literature on yaws, the most common non-venereal treponemal infection, using the standard Prescrire methodology. Yaws is often transmitted directly from person to person. It starts as a single lesion, later leading to multiple contagious lesions. Yaws mainly affects children. The infection remains asymptomatic for several years. In about 10% of cases, late reactivation leads to bone lesions, deformities and disability. Diagnosis of yaws is based on the clinical and epidemiological context. Serological tests cannot distinguish between yaws and syphilis or other non-venereal treponematoses. Curative treatment consists of a single injection of benzathine benzylpenicillin. The results of a randomised trial suggest that a single oral dose of azithromycin is as effective as penicillin. In India, yaws was successfully eradicated through a programme based on providing information to the population at risk, screening and treatment.
- Prescrire international.Prescrire Int.2012 Sep;21(130):217-9.
- Yaws is an infection that mainly affects the poorest populations living in humid tropical areas. We reviewed the literature on yaws, the most common non-venereal treponemal infection, using the standard Prescrire methodology. Yaws is often transmitted directly from person to person. It starts as a s
- PMID 23016260
- Venereal and endemic treponematoses in the developing world.
- Kestelyn P.SourceDepartment of Ophthalmology, Ghent University Hospital, Gent, Belgium.
- International ophthalmology clinics.Int Ophthalmol Clin.2010 Spring;50(2):41-55. doi: 10.1097/IIO.0b013e3181d2cdde.
- PMID 20375861
- 人類學雜誌 95(4), 443-456, 1987
- NAID 130003727080
- Epidemiology of syphilis and non venereal treponematoses
- The biology of parasitic spirochetes, 157-176, 1976
- NAID 10005268673
- 日本皮膚科学会雑誌 78(4), 386, 1968
- NAID 130004686333
- They show and describe fungal infections, the treponematoses, tumors, perimortem fractures and postmortem breakage, the effects of these conditions on the skeleton, muscle markers of stress, a case report reflecting the advanced ...
- Get this from a library! Treponematoses. [Thorstein Guthe; R R Willcox; World Health Organization.] ... Note: Citations are based on reference standards. However, formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of ...