出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/05/15 21:26:14」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児に対する入院前ケアの留意事項 pediatric considerations in prehospital care
- 2. 病院前小児科医療および救急医療（EMS） prehospital pediatrics and emergency medical services ems
- 3. 成人における抗癌剤の投与 dosing of anticancer agents in adults
- 4. 下肢末梢動脈疾患の症状を治療するための試験的治療 investigational therapies for treating symptoms of lower extremity peripheral artery disease
- 5. 微生物標本の収集および輸送 microbiology specimen collection and transport
- Nose-to-brain transport of aerosolised quantum dots following acute exposure.
- Hopkins LE, Patchin ES, Chiu PL, Brandenberger C, Smiley-Jewell S, Pinkerton KE.Author information Center for Health and the Environment, University of California , Davis, CA , USA.AbstractNanoparticles are of wide interest due to their potential use for diverse commercial applications. Quantum dots (QDs) are semiconductor nanocrystals possessing unique optical and electrical properties. Although QDs are commonly made of cadmium, a metal known to have neurological effects, potential transport of QDs directly to the brain has not been assessed. This study evaluated whether QDs (CdSe/ZnS nanocrystals) could be transported from the olfactory tract to the brain via inhalation. Adult C57BL/6 mice were exposed to an aerosol of QDs for 1 h via nasal inhalation, and nanoparticles were detected 3 h post-exposure within the olfactory tract and olfactory bulb by a wide range of techniques, including visualisation via fluorescent and transmission electron microscopy. We conclude that, following short-term inhalation of solid QD nanoparticles, there is rapid olfactory uptake and axonal transport to the brain/olfactory bulb with observed activation of microglial cells, indicating a pro-inflammatory response. To our knowledge, this is the first study to clearly demonstrate that QDs can be rapidly transported from the nose to the brain by olfactory uptake via axonal transport following inhalation.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Dec;8(8):885-93. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.842267.
- Nanoparticles are of wide interest due to their potential use for diverse commercial applications. Quantum dots (QDs) are semiconductor nanocrystals possessing unique optical and electrical properties. Although QDs are commonly made of cadmium, a metal known to have neurological effects, potential t
- PMID 24040866
- New mixes based on collagen extracts with bioactive properties, for treatment of seeds in sustainable agriculture.
- Gaidau C, Niculescu M, Stepan E, Epure DG, Gidea M.Author information INCDTP-Leather and Footwear Research Institute Division, Bucharest, Romania, 93, Ion Minulescu street, 3. email@example.com.AbstractThe world's population, areas intended for the production of bio-mass and bio-fuels and the food demand of mankind are on a continuous ascending trend. In this context, an increased efficiency in obtaining large and steady productions, in compliance with the requirements of sustainable development of the agricultural eco-system, is a priority. To be effective, the seed treatment will fulfill the following requirements: shall disinfect and protect the seeds against the pests and pathogen agents found in the soil, shall ensure the system protection, shall not pollute the soil, water and environment, shall have no remnant effect onto the environment and onto the crops and shall be bio-degradable, easy to transport and to use. This paper aims at presenting new collagen based materials for cereal seed treatment, which generates an increase of the quality and protection indicators for treated seeds. Creation of a new and advanced technology for treatment of cereal seeds, by using pesticide-collagen hydrolysate mixes has the objectives of increasing seed quality indexes; reducing pesticide consumption, which will in turn decrease environmental pollution and the cost of treatment for cereal seeds; achieving a better management of resources; reducing production expenses while preserving the environment. The technologies developed for protein raw material processing and characteristics of collagen hydrolysates with bioactive properties are presented. The future route for ecological treatment of seeds is the use of microencapsulated plant extracts (thyme and cinnamon essential oils) with insecticidal and antifungal properties in a shell made using collagen hydrolysate.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(9):792-801.
- The world's population, areas intended for the production of bio-mass and bio-fuels and the food demand of mankind are on a continuous ascending trend. In this context, an increased efficiency in obtaining large and steady productions, in compliance with the requirements of sustainable development o
- PMID 24372268
- Ultrasound and microbubble guided drug delivery: mechanistic understanding and clinical implications.
- Tzu-Yin W, Wilson KE, Machtaler S, Willmann JK.Author information Department of Radiology and Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford, School of Medicine, Stanford University, 300 Pasteur Drive, Room H1307, Stanford, CA 94305-5621, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractUltrasound mediated drug delivery using microbubbles is a safe and noninvasive approach for spatially localized drug administration. This approach can create temporary and reversible openings on cellular membranes and vessel walls (a process called "sonoporation"), allowing for enhanced transport of therapeutic agents across these natural barriers. It is generally believed that the sonoporation process is highly associated with the energetic cavitation activities (volumetric expansion, contraction, fragmentation, and collapse) of the microbubble. However, a thorough understanding of the process was unavailable until recently. Important progress on the mechanistic understanding of sonoporation and the corresponding physiological responses in vitro and in vivo has been made. Specifically, recent research shed light on the cavitation process of microbubbles and fluid motion during insonation of ultrasound, on the spatio-temporal interactions between microbubbles and cells or vessel walls, as well as on the temporal course of the subsequent biological effects. These findings have significant clinical implications on the development of optimal treatment strategies for effective drug delivery. In this article, current progress in the mechanistic understanding of ultrasound and microbubble mediated drug delivery and its implications for clinical translation is discussed.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(8):743-52.
- Ultrasound mediated drug delivery using microbubbles is a safe and noninvasive approach for spatially localized drug administration. This approach can create temporary and reversible openings on cellular membranes and vessel walls (a process called "sonoporation"), allowing for enhanced transport of
- PMID 24372231
- Lymphatic transport of puerarin occurs after oral administration of different lipid-based formulations to unconscious lymph duct-cannulated rats.
- Zhou A, Lu T, Wang L, Lu C, Wang L, Wan M, Wu H.Author information Department of Pharmaceutics, Anhui University of Chinese Medicine , Anhui Province , China .AbstractThis study investigated the potential of targeted intestinal lymphatic transport of puerarin via a lipid formulation approach. Three formulations of PEG nanoemulsion, nanosuspension and an oil suspension containing puerarin were examined with the lymph-cannulated anaesthetized rat model. Plasma and lymph samples were analyzed by HPLC. Lymph triglyceride was measured using an enzymatic colorimetric technique. After 8 h, the total administered dose accumulated in the thoracic lymph duct was analyze. Nanoemulsion, nanosuspension and oil suspension was 0.065 ± 0.006%, 0.137 ± 0.018%, 0.021 ± 0.002% of the administered dose, respectively. In nanoemulsion, nanosuspension and oil suspension group, the systemic bioavailability of oral puerarin was 11%, 16% and 11% for lymph-cannulated rats, 41%, 67% and 18% for control rats. Absorption into the intestinal lymph should thus contribute to ∼30%, 51% and 7% of the systemic bioavailable puerarin. This data indicated that lipid-based nano drug formulation produced higher lymph concentrations of puerarin than oil suspension. The nanosuspension formulation may be considerable in terms of increased local concentrations in lymphoid tissue.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Sep;19(6):743-7. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.829093. Epub 2013 Aug 27.
- This study investigated the potential of targeted intestinal lymphatic transport of puerarin via a lipid formulation approach. Three formulations of PEG nanoemulsion, nanosuspension and an oil suspension containing puerarin were examined with the lymph-cannulated anaesthetized rat model. Plasma and
- PMID 23978005
- Consolidation of Non-Colloidal Spherical Particles at Low Particle Reynolds Numbers
- Galvin Kevin P.,Forghani Marveh,Doroodchi Elham,Iveson Simon M.
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal advpub(0), 2016
- When a system of identical spheres settles under conditions of negligible surface and inertial forces an idealised form of sediment consolidation unfolds amenable to a universal description. We have d …
- NAID 130005087757
- Effects of the Ir Impurity on the Thermodynamic and Transport Properties of Ba<sub>4</sub>Ru<sub>3</sub>O<sub>10</sub>
- Igarashi Taichi,Okazaki Ryuji,Taniguchi Hiroki,Yasui Yukio,Terasaki Ichiro
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 84(9), 2015-08-05
- NAID 160000000819
- Investigation of carrier transport behavior in amorphous indium–gallium–zinc oxide thin film transistors
- Liao Po-Yung,Chang Ting-Chang,Hsieh Tien-Yu,Tsai Ming-Yen,Chen Bo-Wei,Tu Yi-Hsien,Chu Ann-Kuo,Chou Cheng-Hsu,Chang Jung-Fang
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(9), 094101, 2015-08-04
- … Behaviors of carrier transport in amorphous indium–gallium–zinc oxide (a-IGZO) thin film transistors are investigated. … This implies that carrier transport is limited by the potential barrier heights induced by trap states within IGZO, and therefore current conduction is heat-activated to overcome those barriers. …
- NAID 150000111214
- Electrical and Thermal Transport of Layered Bismuth-Sulfide EuBiS<sub>2</sub>F at Temperatures between 300 and 623 K
- Goto Yosuke,Kajitani Joe,Mizuguchi Yoshikazu,Kamihara Yoichi,Matoba Masanori
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 84(8), 2015-07-27
- NAID 160000000817
- transport:輸送。輸送手段の方は、transport...英語からも日本語からも検索できて、解説、文例、コロケーションまで掲載した実用的な内容です。 ... 上のフォームに単語（英和・和英対応）を入力して、[検索]ボタンをクリックして ...
- FROG (TREE) organic tree frog * 100% organic cotton 50 piece* limited edition FROG (SEA) American Apparel 100% Fine Jersey cotton FROG (PINK) 100% organic cotton FROG (RED) American Apparel 100% Fine ...
|拡張検索||「monocarboxylic acid transporter」「mucociliary transport」「electron transport complex III」「tubular transport maximum」|