出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/01/18 18:36:28」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. インスリン受容体の構造および機能 structure and function of the insulin receptor
- 2. 多発性内分泌腫瘍2型の分類および遺伝学 classification and genetics of multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2
- 3. 前立腺癌の分子生物学 molecular biology of prostate cancer
- 4. 膜性腎症の原因および診断 causes and diagnosis of membranous nephropathy
- 5. 自己免疫性リンパ増殖症候群(ALPS)：疫学および病因 autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome alps epidemiology and pathogenesis
- Identification, expression profiling of a grass carp TLR8 and its inhibition leading to the resistance to reovirus in CIK cells.
- Chen X, Wang Q, Yang C, Rao Y, Li Q, Wan Q, Peng L, Wu S, Su J.SourceCollege of Animal Science and Technology, Northwest A&F University, Shaanxi Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology for Agriculture, Yangling 712100, China.
- Developmental and comparative immunology.Dev Comp Immunol.2013 Sep;41(1):82-93. doi: 10.1016/j.dci.2013.04.015. Epub 2013 Apr 28.
- TLR8 (toll-like receptor 8), a homolog of TLR3, TLR7 and TLR9 as prototypical intracellular members of TLR family, is generally associated with sensing single stranded RNA and plays a pivotal role in antiviral immune response. In this study, a TLR8 gene from grass carp Ctenopharyngodon idella (desig
- PMID 23632252
- Molecular and cellular analyses of a ryanodine receptor from hemocytes of Pieris rapae.
- Wu S, Wang F, Huang J, Fang Q, Shen Z, Ye G.SourceState Key Laboratory of Rice Biology, Key Laboratory of Agricultural Entomology of Ministry of Agriculture, Institute of Insect Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China.
- Developmental and comparative immunology.Dev Comp Immunol.2013 Sep;41(1):1-10. doi: 10.1016/j.dci.2013.04.006. Epub 2013 Apr 19.
- Ryanodine receptors (RyRs) are located in the sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum membrane and are a distinct class of ligand-gated calcium channels controlling the release of calcium from intracellular stores. Intracellular calcium level has a definite role in innate and adaptive immune signaling. H
- PMID 23603125
- Assembling viral channel forming proteins: Vpu from HIV-1.
- Li LH, Hsu HJ, Fischer WB.SourceInstitute of Biophotonics, School of Biomedical Science and Engineering and Biophotonics and Molecular Imaging Research Center (BMIRC), National Yang-Ming University, Taipei 112, Taiwan.
- Biopolymers.Biopolymers.2013 Aug;99(8):517-29. doi: 10.1002/bip.22210.
- Different routes of assembly are probed for the transmembrane domain (TMD) of the bitopic membrane protein Vpu from HIV-1. Vpu is responsible for the amplification of viral release from the host cell. The mode of action includes (i) heteroassembly with host factors and (ii) the formation of homo-oli
- PMID 23712488
- Agonistic Antibodies Reveal the Function of GPR56 in Human Glioma U87-MG Cells
- Ohta Shigeyuki,Sakaguchi Sayaka,Kobayashi Yuki [他],Mizuno Norikazu,Tago Kenji,Itoh Hiroshi
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 38(4), 594-600, 2015
- … Co-immunoprecipitation analysis indicated that the interaction between the GPR56 extracellular domain and transmembrane domain was potentiated by agonistic antibodies. …
- NAID 130005062265
- 角野 歩,山本 大輔,炭竈 享司 [他],岩本 真幸,出羽 毅久,老木 成稔
- 生物物理 55(1), 005-010, 2015
- … The structure of the transmembrane pore-domain of the KcsA channel was examined using atomic force microscopy (AFM) under the membrane-embedded condition. … In the closed conformation, the cytoplasmic end of the pore domain was protruded from the membrane surface. …
- NAID 130004794734
- A case of isolated hypocalciuric hypercalcemia and type 2 diabetes mellitus followed by Grave's disease
- Tojikubo Masayuki,Akazawa Shoichi,Nakano Yuko,Nakamura Satoe,Yamashita Shunichi
- Acta medica Nagasakiensia 59(1), 27-31, 2014-07
- … The patient and her family members did not have any mutations in the extracellular domain or transmembrane domain of the calcium-sensing receptor, which has been reported to play an important role in Ca binding and intracellular signaling. …
- NAID 120005468239
- Transmembrane domain usually denotes a single transmembrane alpha helix of a transmembrane protein. It is called a "domain" because an alpha-helix in a membrane can fold independently from the rest of the protein, similar to domains of water-soluble proteins
- do·main (d-m n) n. 1. A territory over which rule or control is exercised. 2. A sphere of activity, concern, or function; a field: the domain of history. See Synonyms at field. 3. Physics Any of numerous contiguous regions in a ...
- Miklos "DAS" - Transmembrane Prediction server For brief description of the method read the abstract. Please cite: M. Cserzo, E. Wallin, I. Simon, G. von Heijne and A. Elofsson: Prediction of transmembrane alpha-helices in ...
|リンク元||「TMR」「transmembrane region」「TM domain」「transmembrane segment」「membrane-spanning domain」|
- MSD、transmembrane domain
- domain of a function
- See also specific type