全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 血小板輸血療法の臨床上および検査上の特徴 clinical and laboratory aspects of platelet transfusion therapy
- 2. 成人における赤血球輸血の適応とヘモグロビン閾値 indications and hemoglobin thresholds for red blood cell transfusion in the adult
- 3. 成人における赤血球輸血：保管、専門的調整、および輸血パラメータ red blood cell transfusion in adults storage specialized modifications and infusion parameters
- 4. 在宅輸血の一般原則 general principles of home blood transfusion
- 5. 鎌状赤血球症のマネージメントおよび予後の概要 overview of the management and prognosis of sickle cell disease
- Does Profile of Hemoglobin Eβ-thalassemia Patients Change After Splenectomy? Experience of a Tertiary Thalassemia Care Centre in Eastern India.
- Mandal PK1, Ghosh MK2, Bhattacharyya M2.
- Indian journal of hematology & blood transfusion : an official journal of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion.Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus.2015 Dec;31(4):446-52. doi: 10.1007/s12288-014-0498-6. Epub 2015 Jan 13.
- Hemoglobin Eβ-thalassemia is by far the commonest form of thalassemia intermedia. Its phenotype ranges from mild anemia to severe transfusion-dependency necessitating splenectomy in many patients. The present study aimed to systematically analyze both clinical as well as laboratory parameters in pr
- PMID 26306069
- Risk Factors Associated With Infant Deaths From Pertussis: A Case-Control Study.
- Winter K1, Zipprich J1, Harriman K1, Murray EL1, Gornbein J2, Hammer SJ1, Yeganeh N3, Adachi K3, Cherry JD3.
- Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.Clin Infect Dis.2015 Oct 1;61(7):1099-106. doi: 10.1093/cid/civ472. Epub 2015 Jun 16.
- BACKGROUND: In the current era, most pertussis deaths occur in infants <3 months of age. Leukocytosis with lymphocytosis and pneumonia are commonly observed among cases of severe pertussis.METHODS: Risk factors associated with fatal pertussis were identified by comparing fatal pertussis cases amo
- PMID 26082502
- Two differential flows in a bioreactor promoted platelet generation from human pluripotent stem cell-derived megakaryocytes.
- Nakagawa Yosuke,Nakamura Sou,Nakajima Masahiro,Endo Hiroshi,Dohda Takeaki,Takayama Naoya,Nakauchi Hiromitsu,Arai Fumihito,Fukuda Toshio,Eto Koji
- Experimental hematology 41(8), 742-748, 2013-08-00
- … Collectively, our findings indicate that two flows in different directions of two-dimensional flow culture may be a feasible system for in vitro generation of platelets from pluripotent stem cells (i.e., iPSC-derived MKs) in numbers sufficient for transfusion therapy. …
- NAID 120005312061
- N-terminal Pro-brain Natriuretic Peptide Levels in Monochorionic Diamniotic Twins with Twin-to-twin Transfusion Syndrome Treated by Fetoscopic Laser Photocoagulation
- Fujioka Kazumichi,Sakai Hitomi,Tanaka Satoshi,Iwatani Sota,Wada Keiko,Mizobuchi Masami,Yoshimoto Seiji,Nakao Hideto
- The Kobe journal of the medical sciences 59(1), 28-35, 2013-00-00
- … Twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS) affects 15% of monochorionic diamniotic (MD) twin pregnancies, and is associated with adverse perinatal outcome. … Recently, fetoscopic laser photocoagulation (FLP) has been widely accepted as the most definitive therapy to treat TTTS. …
- NAID 110009595370
- Transfusion Definition Transfusion is the process of transferring whole blood or blood components from one person (donor) to another (recipient). Purpose ... However, the worldwide supply of donated blood for transfusion therapy is ...
- Transfusion therapy is regular intravenous blood transfusions due to the care needs of medical conditions such as hemophilia or cancer. ... It is extremely important that compatible blood is used. If not, your immune system will attack ...
- care、cure、curing、practice、psychotherapy、regimen、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、treat、treatment、treatment protocol