出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/12/21 04:51:08」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 内容が不明の大量服薬をした危篤状態の成人の初期マネージメント initial management of the critically ill adult with an unknown overdose
- 2. ベンゾジアゼピンの中毒および離脱 benzodiazepine poisoning and withdrawal
- 3. 小児および思春期の患者における アセトアミノフェン（パラセタモール）中毒の
臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of acetaminophen paracetamol poisoning in children and adolescents
- 4. 違法薬物の急性摂取（体内隠匿による） acute ingestion of illicit drugs body stuffing
- 5. 狂犬病の治療 treatment of rabies
- Gender differences in adverse drug reactions in dermatological patients in west Sicily: an epidemiological study.
- Pistone G1, Gurreri R, Alaimo R, Curiale S, Bongiorno MR.Author information 1Department of Dermatology, University of Palermo , Via del Vespro 131, 90127 Palermo, Sicily , Italy.AbstractPURPOSE: The purpose of this study was to show that gender also plays an important role in pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and drug toxicity. It is only fair to take into account the so-called "gender-based medicine."
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):510-2. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.814755. Epub 2013 Jul 5.
- PURPOSE: The purpose of this study was to show that gender also plays an important role in pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and drug toxicity. It is only fair to take into account the so-called "gender-based medicine."METHODS: We again selected admission for cutaneous adverse drug reaction (CADRs
- PMID 23763287
- Silver nanoparticle-specific mitotoxicity in Daphnia magna.
- Stensberg MC1, Madangopal R, Yale G, Wei Q, Ochoa-Acuña H, Wei A, McLamore ES, Rickus J, Porterfield DM, Sepúlveda MS.Author information 1Department of Agriculture and Biological Engineering, Purdue University , West Lafayette, IN , USA.AbstractSilver nanoparticles (Ag NPs) are gaining popularity as bactericidal agents in commercial products; however, the mechanisms of toxicity (MOT) of Ag NPs to other organisms are not fully understood. It is the goal of this research to determine differences in MOT induced by ionic Ag(+) and Ag NPs in Daphnia magna, by incorporating a battery of traditional and novel methods. Daphnia embryos were exposed to sublethal concentrations of AgNO3 and Ag NPs (130-650 ng/L), with uptake of the latter confirmed by confocal reflectance microscopy. Mitochondrial function was non-invasively monitored by measuring proton flux using self-referencing microsensors. Proton flux measurements revealed that while both forms of silver significantly affected proton efflux, the change induced by Ag NPs was greater than that of Ag(+). This could be correlated with the effects of Ag NPs on mitochondrial dysfunction, as determined by confocal fluorescence microscopy and JC-1, an indicator of mitochondrial permeability. However, Ag(+) was more efficient than Ag NPs at displacing Na(+) within embryonic Daphnia, based on inductively coupled plasma-mass spectroscopy (ICP-MS) analysis. The abnormalities in mitochondrial activity for Ag NP-exposed organisms suggest a nanoparticle-specific MOT, distinct from that induced by Ag ions. We propose that the MOT of each form of silver are complementary, and can act in synergy to produce a greater toxic response overall.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Dec;8(8):833-42. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.832430. Epub 2013 Sep 2.
- Silver nanoparticles (Ag NPs) are gaining popularity as bactericidal agents in commercial products; however, the mechanisms of toxicity (MOT) of Ag NPs to other organisms are not fully understood. It is the goal of this research to determine differences in MOT induced by ionic Ag(+) and Ag NPs in Da
- PMID 23927462
- A mini review of biodegradable calcium phosphate nanoparticles for gene delivery.
- Xie Y, Chen Y, Sun M, Ping Q1.Author information 1Department of Pharmaceutics, State Key Laboratory of Natural Medicines, China Pharmaceutical University, 24 Tong Jia Xiang, Nanjing 210009, PR China. email@example.com.AbstractNucleic acid drugs are promising new therapeutics for the treatment of various diseases including genetic diseases, viral diseases, and cancer. However, their poor intracellular bioavailability and rapid degradation hinder their development as drugs. Therefore, the main challenge is to develop an efficient delivery system. Calcium phosphate has been widely used to transfect cultured cells for 40 years, due to its safety, simply of production and noticeable efficacy of transfection. Unfortunately, calcium phosphate particles show poor colloidal stability because of uncontrolled growth, which impedes their practical use. Recently, investigators have designed a variety of biodegradable calcium phosphate nanocarriers and achieved efficient gene delivery both in vitro and in vivo with low toxicity. In this review, we focus on the current research activity in the development of calcium phosphate nanoparticlss for gene delivery. Calcium phosphate nanoparticles are mainly classified into lipid coated and polymer coated ones for discussion. In addition, cellular uptake and intracellular trafficking of calcium phosphate nanoparticles are also mentioned.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Nov;14(10):918-25.
- Nucleic acid drugs are promising new therapeutics for the treatment of various diseases including genetic diseases, viral diseases, and cancer. However, their poor intracellular bioavailability and rapid degradation hinder their development as drugs. Therefore, the main challenge is to develop an ef
- PMID 24372244
- Hydrogen protects auditory hair cells from cisplatin-induced free radicals.
- Kikkawa Yayoi S,Nakagawa Takayuki,Taniguchi Mirei,Ito Juichi
- Neuroscience letters 579, 125-129, 2014-09-05
- … These data suggest that molecular hydrogen can protect auditory tissues against cisplatin toxicity, thus providing an additional strategy to protect against drug-induced inner ear damage. …
- NAID 120005466694
- Dose-dependent functionality and toxicity of green tea polyphenols in experimental rodents.
- Murakami Akira
- Archives of biochemistry and biophysics 557, 3-10, 2014-09-01
- … On the other hand, some investigators, including us, have uncovered their toxicity at high doses presumably due to pro-oxidative properties. … This dose-dependent functionality and toxicity of GTPs are in accordance with the concept of hormesis, in which mild, but not severe, stress activates defense systems for adaptation and survival. …
- NAID 120005466707
- 特別対談 SGLT2阻害薬への期待と課題 : glucose toxicity解除の新たな手段に (特集 2型糖尿病の新たな治療戦略 SGLT2阻害薬)
- 河盛 隆造,金藤 秀明
- MD : medical doctor : 明日を創る医療総合誌 11(8), 9-15, 2014-08
- NAID 40020168638
- AmazonレビューSystem of a Down's sophomore effort is a musically and lyrically ambitious 14-song collection that's even more left-of-center and powerful than their 1998 self-titled debut. Here the Los Angeles-bred foursome tackle everything from government ("Prison Song") to cocaine-crazed groupies ("Psycho ...
- toxicityとは。意味や和訳。[名][U]（有）毒性. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。 ... 音節 tox • ic • i • ty 発音 tɑksísəti | tɔk-toxicityの変化形 toxicities (複数形)
- Fukuda says this particular strain of swine flu could become more or less virulent over time.
- Free radicals