全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. スティーブンス・ジョンソン症候群および中毒性表皮壊死融解症：臨床症状、病因;
および診断 stevens johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis clinical manifestations pathogenesis and diagnosis
- 2. 甲状腺機能亢進症の原因となる疾患 disorders that cause hyperthyroidism
- 3. 成人における昏迷および昏睡 stupor and coma in adults
- 4. クロストリジウム・ソルデリによる毒素性ショック症候群 toxic shock syndrome due to clostridium sordellii
- 5. ブドウ球菌性毒素性ショック症候群 staphylococcal toxic shock syndrome
- Surface processing: existing and potential applications of ultraviolet light.
- Manzocco L1, Nicoli MC.
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition.Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr.2015 Mar 21;55(4):469-84. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2012.658460.
- Solid foods represent optimal matrices for ultraviolet processing with effects well beyond nonthermal surface disinfection. UV radiation favors hormetic response in plant tissues and degradation of toxic compound on the product surface. Photoinduced reactions can also provide unexplored possibilitie
- PMID 24915377
- Organocatalytic acetylation of starch: Effect of reaction conditions on DS and characterisation of esterified granules.
- Tupa MV1, Avila Ramírez JA1, Vázquez A1, Foresti ML2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Mar 1;170:295-302. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.08.062. Epub 2014 Aug 23.
- Starch acetates with varying degree of substitution (DS) were prepared by a novel solvent-free organocatalytic methodology. The acetylation protocol involved a non-toxic biobased α-hydroxycarboxylic acid as catalyst, and proceeded with high efficiency in absence of solvents. The effect of reaction
- PMID 25306348
- Remediation of toxic metal contaminated soil by washing with biodegradable aminopolycarboxylate chelants
- Begum Zinnat A.,Rahman Ismail M. M.,Tate Yousuke,Sawai Hikaru,Maki Teruya,Hasegawa Hiroshi
- Chemosphere 87(10), 1161-1170, 2012-06
- … These APCs are merely biodegradable and highly persistent in the aquatic environments leading to the post-use toxic effects. … Speciation calculations were performed to identify the optimal conditions for the washing process in terms of the metal-chelant interactions as well as to understand the selectivity in the separation ability of the biodegradable chelants towards the metal ions. …
- NAID 120003989040
- View Toxic Conditions shopping areas from our Pharmacy catalog. ... Equidone Equidone Gel is used for the prevention of fescue toxicosis in periparturient mares. Each cc of Equidone Gel contains 110 mg of domperidone.
- These days, a toxic combination of regulations, outflows on the fixed-income side, and worries about rising interest rates makes selling corporate bonds a difficult task. It is no secret that the Dodd-Frank rules, passed in the wake of the financial crisis, as well as strict capital ...
- toxic conditions