出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/07/24 03:34:44」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 甲状腺機能亢進症の診断 diagnosis of hyperthyroidism
- 2. 甲状腺機能低下症の原因となる疾患 disorders that cause hypothyroidism
- 3. 甲状腺機能の臨床検査評価 laboratory assessment of thyroid function
- 4. 小児における甲状腺結節および癌 thyroid nodules and cancer in children
- 5. 甲状腺結節の診断的アプローチおよび治療 diagnostic approach to and treatment of thyroid nodules
- Immuno-spin trapping from biochemistry to medicine: Advances, challenges, and pitfalls. Focus on protein-centered radicals.
- Gomez-Mejiba SE, Zhai Z, Della-Vedova MC, Muñoz MD, Chatterjee S, Towner RA, Hensley K, Floyd RA, Mason RP, Ramirez DC.Author information Laboratory of Experimental Medicine and Therapeutics, Institute Multidisciplinary of Biological Investigations-San Luis (IMIBIO-SL), National Bureau of Science and Technology (CONICET) and National University of San Luis, San Luis, 5700 San Luis, Argentina.AbstractBACKGROUND: Immuno-spin trapping (IST) is based on the reaction of a spin trap with a free radical to form a stable nitrone adduct, followed by the use of antibodies, rather than traditional electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy, to detect the nitrone adduct. IST has been successfully applied to mechanistic in vitro studies, and recently, macromolecule-centered radicals have been detected in models of drug-induced agranulocytosis, hepatotoxicity, cardiotoxicity, and ischemia/reperfusion, as well as in models of neurological, metabolic and immunological diseases.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2014 Feb;1840(2):722-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2013.04.039. Epub 2013 May 2.
- BACKGROUND: Immuno-spin trapping (IST) is based on the reaction of a spin trap with a free radical to form a stable nitrone adduct, followed by the use of antibodies, rather than traditional electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy, to detect the nitrone adduct. IST has been successfully applied
- PMID 23644035
- Treatment of endocrine disorders in the neuroscience intensive care unit.
- Hwang JJ, Hwang DY.Author information Division of Endocrinology, Yale School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street, TAC S147, New Haven, CT, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractOPINION STATEMENT: This review discusses concepts and treatments associated with the most clinically relevant areas of acute endocrine dysfunction amongst patients with common diseases in neuroscience intensive care units (Neuro ICUs). We highlight the following points:• While a thorough work-up for hyponatremia when it is present is always warranted, subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) patients who are in a time window concerning for cerebral vasospasm and who are hyponatremic with high urine output are generally thought to have cerebral salt wasting. These patients are typically treated with a combination of continuous hypertonic saline infusion and fludrocortisone.• Diabetes insipidus (DI) is often seen in patients fulfilling death by neurological criteria, as well as in patients with recent pituitary surgery and less often in SAH and traumatic brain injury patients who are not brain dead. Patients with DI in the Neuro ICU often cannot drink to thirst and may require a combination of desmopression/vasopressin administration, aggressive fluid repletion, and serum sodium monitoring.• Diagnosing adrenal insufficiency immediately following pituitary injury is complicated by the fact that the expected atrophy of the adrenal glands, due to lack of a stimulus from pituitary adrenocorticotropic hormone, may take up to 6 weeks to develop. Cosyntropin testing can be falsely normal during this period.• Both hyperglycemia (glucose >200 mg/dL) and hypoglycemia (glucose <50 mg/dL) are strongly associated with neurological morbidity and mortality in ICUs and should be avoided. Glucose concentrations between 120-160 mg/dL can serve as a reasonable target for insulin infusion protocols.• There is no data to suggest that treatment of abnormal thyroid function tests in nonthyroidal illness syndrome/sick euthyroid leads to benefits in either mortality or morbidity. True myxedema coma is a rare clinical diagnosis that is treated with intravenous levothyroxine accompanied by stress-dose steroids.
- Current treatment options in neurology.Curr Treat Options Neurol.2014 Feb;16(2):271. doi: 10.1007/s11940-013-0271-4.
- OPINION STATEMENT: This review discusses concepts and treatments associated with the most clinically relevant areas of acute endocrine dysfunction amongst patients with common diseases in neuroscience intensive care units (Neuro ICUs). We highlight the following points:• While a thorough work-up f
- PMID 24390813
- ペット栄養管理士コーナー 甲状腺疾患の内科治療と栄養管理
- 森 昭博
- ペット栄養学会誌 15(2), 111-114, 2012-10
- NAID 40019463343
- 江村 隆起,岩中 督,太田 寛,貞弘 光章
- 日本小児外科学会雑誌 48(2), 236-240, 2012-04-20
- 症例は14歳の女児,7歳時に甲状腺髄様癌のため甲状腺全摘術施行,その際に多発内分泌腫瘍2Bと遺伝子診断された.8歳時に頸部リンパ節転移に対してリンパ節郭清・化学療法が施行された後,外来にて経過観察中であった.13歳時の腹部CTで右副腎に2cm大の腫瘤を指摘され,FDG-PETおよび^<131>I-MIBGシンチグラムで腫瘤に一致してup takeを認めた.またCEAおよびカルシトニン異 …
- NAID 110009437111
- Get a better understanding of thyroid symptoms in men and women, including fatigue, weight gain and hair loss, and how they are treated. Menu Thyroid Disease Symptoms and Risk Factors Search the site GO Thyroid Disease ...
- A pituitary disorder A defective thyroid Lack of the gland entirely A hypothyroid infant is unusually inactive and quiet, has a poor appetite, and sleeps for excessively long periods of time. Cancer of the thyroid gland is quite rare and ...
- thyroid disorder