- Expression of T-bet, Eomesodermin and GATA-3 in porcine αβ T cells.
- Rodríguez-Gómez IM1, Talker SC1, Käser T1, Stadler M1, Hammer SE1, Saalmüller A1, Gerner W2.
- Developmental and comparative immunology.Dev Comp Immunol.2016 Jul;60:115-26. doi: 10.1016/j.dci.2016.02.022. Epub 2016 Feb 24.
- The transcription factors GATA-3, T-bet and Eomesodermin play important roles in T-cell development, differentiation and memory formation. However, their expression has not been studied in great detail in porcine T cells. We report on protein expression at the single cell-level of these transcriptio
- PMID 26920461
- Development and characterization of a monoclonal antibody against the putative T cells of Labeo rohita.
- Rebello SC1, Rathore G2, Punia P3, Sood N1.
- Cytotechnology.Cytotechnology.2016 May;68(3):469-80. doi: 10.1007/s10616-014-9800-6. Epub 2015 Mar 7.
- In this study, we have described the development and characterization of monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) directed against thymocytes of rohu, Labeo rohita. MAbs were obtained by immunizing BALB/c mice with freshly isolated and nylon wool column enriched mononuclear cells of thymus. Positive clones agai
- PMID 25749913
- Elevation of the intracellular Zn2+ level by 2-n-octyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one in rat thymocytes: an involvement of a temperature-sensitive Zn2+ pathway
- Fukunaga E,Oyama TM,Oyama Y
- TOXICOLOGY RESEARCH 4(1), 65-70, 2015
- NAID 120005597104
- The paradoxical effect of 1,4-naphthoquinone on the process of cell death induced by hydrogen peroxide in rat thymocytes
- Ohtani Hana,Fukunaga Eri,Oyama Yasuo,Ishida Shiro,Akaike Norio
- Fundamental Toxicological Sciences 1(4), 123-129, 2014
- … We tested this possibility using rat thymocytes with flow-cytometric techniques and appropriate fluorescent probes. …
- NAID 130005083349
- Transcriptional and Histological Analyses of the Thymic Developmental Process in the Fetal Pig
- SUZUKI Shunichi,SUZUKI Misae,NAKAI Michiko [他],Sembon Shoichiro,Fuchimoto Daiichiro,Onishi Akira
- Experimental Animals 63(2), 215-225, 2014
- … We first analyzed the levels of mRNA expression of genes that are relevant to the function of thymic epithelial cells or thymocytes in whole thymi from 35 to 85 days of gestation (DG) and at 2 days postpartum (DP) by quantitative RT-PCR. …
- NAID 130003391620
- T cell＆development
- T cell＆development