出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/29 21:46:58」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 血小板生物学 platelet biology
- 2. アンギオテンシン変換酵素阻害剤およびアンギオテンシンII受容体拮抗剤の主な副作用 major side effects of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin ii receptor blockers
- 3. 止血の概要 overview of hemostasis
- 4. 冠動脈疾患における血小板の役割 the role of platelets in coronary heart disease
- 5. シクロスポリンおよびタクロリムスの腎毒性 cyclosporine and tacrolimus nephrotoxicity
- Calcium desensitisation in late polymicrobial sepsis is associated with loss of vasopressor sensitivity in a murine model.
- Reddi BA1, Beltrame JF, Young RL, Wilson DP.
- Intensive care medicine experimental.Intensive Care Med Exp.2015 Dec;3(1):36. doi: 10.1186/s40635-014-0036-8. Epub 2015 Jan 31.
- BACKGROUND: Sepsis is characterised by diminished vasopressor responsiveness. Vasoconstriction depends upon a balance: Ca(2+)-dependent myosin light-chain kinase promotes and Ca(2+)-independent myosin light-chain phosphatase (MLCP) opposes vascular smooth muscle contraction. The enzyme Rho kinase (R
- PMID 26215803
- Characterization of UBO-QIC as a Gαq inhibitor in platelets.
- Inamdar V1, Patel A1, Manne BK1, Dangelmaier C1, Kunapuli SP1.
- Platelets.Platelets.2015 Dec;26(8):771-8. doi: 10.3109/09537104.2014.998993. Epub 2015 Mar 3.
- Gαq plays an important role in platelet activation by agonists such as thrombin, adenosine diphosphate (ADP) and thromboxane. The significance of Gαq signaling in platelets was established using YM254890, a Gαq/11-specific inhibitor and Gαq knockout murine platelets. However, YM-254890 is no lon
- PMID 25734215
- Drug-Free Platelets Can Act as Seeds for Aggregate Formation During Antiplatelet Therapy.
- Hoefer T1, Armstrong PC1, Finsterbusch M1, Chan MV1, Kirkby NS1, Warner TD2.
- Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol.2015 Oct;35(10):2122-33. doi: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.115.306219. Epub 2015 Aug 13.
- OBJECTIVE: Reduced antiplatelet drug efficacy occurs in conditions of increased platelet turnover, associated with increased proportions of drug-free, that is, uninhibited, platelets. Here, we detail mechanisms by which drug-free platelets promote platelet aggregation in the face of standard antipla
- PMID 26272940
- Thromboxane A2 synthase inhibitors prevent production of infectious hepatitis C virus in mice with humanized livers.
- Abe Yuichi,Aly Hussein Hassan,Hiraga Nobuhiko,Imamura Michio,Wakita Takaji,Shimotohno Kunitada,Chayama Kazuaki,Hijikata Makoto
- Gastroenterology 145(3), 658-667.e11, 2013-09
- … Small interfering RNA–mediated knockdown of thromboxane A2 synthase (TXAS) and incubation of hepatocytes with a TXAS inhibitor showed that this enzyme is required for production of infectious HCV, but does not affect replication of the HCV genome or particle release. … The TXAS inhibitor and a prostaglandin I2 receptor agonist, which has effects that are opposite those of thromboxane A2, reduced serum levels of HCV and inhibited the infection of human hepatocytes by blood-borne HCV in mice. …
- NAID 120005324909
- Thromboxane A2 Mediates Iron-Overload Cardiomyopathy in Mice Through Calcineurin-Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cells Signaling Pathway
- Lin Heng,Li Hsiao-Fen,Lian Wei-Shiung,Chen Hsi-Hsien,Lan Yi-Fan,Lai Pei-Fang,Cheng Ching-Feng
- Circulation Journal, 2013
- … Because thromboxane A2 (TXA2) and prostacyclin are the 2 major prostanoids in the cardiovascular system, and TXA2 plays a major role in vascular atherosclerosis and has pro-inflammatory characteristics, we intended to elucidate the role of TXA2 in iron-overload cardiomyopathy. …
- NAID 130003361810
- Oral Administration of a Novel Long-Acting Prostacyclin Agonist With Thromboxane Synthase Inhibitory Activity for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Nakamura Atsuhiro,Nagaya Noritoshi,Obata Hiroaki,Sakai Katsuya,Sakai Yoshiki,Yoshikawa Masanori,Hamada Kaoru,Matsumoto Kunio,Kimura Hiroshi
- Circulation Journal, 2013
- … Therefore, we developed ONO-1301, an orally active, long-acting prostacyclin agonist with thromboxane synthase inhibitory activity. … Kaplan-Meier survival curves demonstrated that the effect of ONO-1301 was equivalent to that of an endothelin receptor antagonist and a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor. … Treatment with ONO-1301 significantly decreased urinary 11-dehydro-thromboxane B2 and increased the plasma hepatocyte growth factor concentration. …
- NAID 130003361765
- The thromboxane receptor (TP) also known as the prostanoid TP receptor is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TBXA2R gene, The thromboxane receptor is one among the five classes of prostanoid receptors and was the first eicosanoid receptor ...
- THROMBOXANE RECEPTOR The chemical function characterization protein various of j. A is and expressed jan family proteins receptors receptors: platelet agonist cardiovascular these anaesthetized, including tp tai is innovations ...
- thromboxane receptor