出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/04/20 19:53:06」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. von Willebrand因子の生物学および正常機能 biology and normal function of von willebrand factor
- 2. 膜性腎症の原因および診断 causes and diagnosis of membranous nephropathy
- 3. 止血の概要 overview of hemostasis
- 4. 膜性腎症と腎移植 membranous nephropathy and renal transplantation
- 5. 後天性TTPおよびその他の原発性血栓性微小血管障害症（TMA）の病態生理 pathophysiology of acquired ttp and other primary thrombotic microangiopathies tmas
- Bioactive nanofibers enable the identification of thrombospondin 2 as a key player in enamel regeneration.
- Huang Z1, Newcomb CJ2, Lei Y1, Zhou Y1, Bornstein P3, Amendt BA4, Stupp SI5, Snead ML6.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2015 Aug;61:216-28. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.05.035. Epub 2015 May 19.
- Tissue regeneration and development involves highly synchronized signals both between cells and with the extracellular environment. Biomaterials can be tuned to mimic specific biological signals and control cell response(s). As a result, these materials can be used as tools to elucidate cell signali
- PMID 26004236
- Downregulation of A disintegrin and metallopeptidase with thrombospondin motif type 1 by DNA hypermethylation in human gastric cancer.
- Chen J1, Zhang C1, Xu X1, Zhu X1, Dai D1.
- Molecular medicine reports.Mol Med Rep.2015 Aug;12(2):2487-94. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2015.3667. Epub 2015 Apr 23.
- A disintegrin and metallopeptidase with thrombospondin motif type 1 (ADAMTS1) is a metalloproteinase with antiangiogenic activity. It was previously observed that the mRNA and protein levels of ADAMTS1 are downregulated in primary gastric tumors. The aim of the present study was to examine whether
- PMID 25936341
- Leptin modulates the expression of catabolic genes in rat nucleus pulposus cells through the mitogen‑activated protein kinase and Janus kinase 2/signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 pathways.
- Miao D1, Zhang L1.
- Molecular medicine reports.Mol Med Rep.2015 Aug;12(2):1761-8. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2015.3646. Epub 2015 Apr 20.
- Obesity has been demonstrated to be involved in the progress of intervertebral disc degeneration (IDD). However, the associated mechanisms remain to be elucidated. The purpose the present study was to examine the effect of leptin on the expression of degeneration‑associated genes in rat nucleus pu
- PMID 25892402
- Thrombospondin-1 Is a Putative Target Gene of Runx2 and Runx3
- Shi Xiuming,Deepak Vishwa,Wang Linghui,Ba Xueqing,Komori Toshihisa,Zeng Xianlu,Liu Wenguang
- International Journal of Molecular Sciences 14(7), 14321-14332, 2013-07-10
- … Thrombospondin-1 (TSP-1), a matricellular protein widely acclaimed to be involved in the inhibition of angiogenesis and tumorigenesis, is synthesized and secreted by many cell types, including osteoblast and cancer cells. …
- NAID 120005322500
- Thrombospondin-1 in Urological Cancer: Pathological Role, Clinical Significance, and Therapeutic Prospects
- Miyata Yasuyoshi,Sakai Hideki
- International Journal of Molecular Sciences 14(6), 12249-12272, 2013-06-07
- Angiogenesis is an important process for tumor growth and progression of various solid tumors including urological cancers. Thrombospondins (TSPs), especially TSP-1, are representative "anti"-angiogen …
- NAID 120005306853
- Histone deacetylase inhibitors suppress mechanical stress-induced expression of RUNX-2 and ADAMTS-5 through the inhibition of the MAPK signaling pathway in cultured human chondrocytes
- Saito T.,Nishida K.,Furumatsu T.,Yoshida A.,Ozawa M.,Ozaki T.
- Osteoarthritis and Cartilage 21(1), 165-174, 2013-01-00
- … Objective: To investigate the inhibitory effects and the regulatory mechanisms of histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitors on mechanical stress-induced gene expression of runt-related transcription factor (RUNX)-2 and a disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motif (ADAMTS)-5 in human chondrocytes. …
- NAID 120005311990