出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/04/28 13:05:06」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 凝固検査の臨床使用 clinical use of coagulation tests
- 2. Management of bleeding in patients receiving target-specific oral anticoagulants
- 3. 出血性素因を有する成人患者へのアプローチ approach to the adult patient with a bleeding diathesis
- 4. 出血症状を有する小児に対するアプローチ approach to the child with bleeding symptoms
- 5. TTウイルスおよびその他のアネロウイルス tt virus and other anelloviruses
- Supersandwich-type electrochemiluminescenct aptasensor based on Ru(phen)3(2+) functionalized hollow gold nanoparticles as signal-amplifying tags.
- Gui G, Zhuo Y, Chai YQ, Liao N, Zhao M, Han J, Zhu Q, Yuan R, Xiang Y.SourceKey Laboratory on Luminescence and Real-Time Analysis, Ministry of Education, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China; College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Bijie University, Guizhou 551700, China.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Sep 15;47:524-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.03.075. Epub 2013 Apr 6.
- An electrochemiluminescent (ECL) aptasensor was fabricated and used for the amplified detection of thrombin (TB) based on DNA supersandwich structure. Herein, hollow gold nanospheres (HGNPs) were firstly employed as effective tag-carriers for the immobilization of detection aptamer (TBA 2) to form t
- PMID 23643946
- A sensitive electrochemical aptasensor for thrombin detection based on exonuclease-catalyzed target recycling and enzyme-catalysis.
- Yi H, Xu W, Yuan Y, Wu Y, Chai Y, Yuan R.SourceKey Laboratory on Luminescence and Real-Time Analysis, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Southwest University, The Key Laboratory of Eco-environments in Three Gorges Reservoir Region, Chongqing 400715, PR China.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Sep 15;47:368-72. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.03.045. Epub 2013 Apr 2.
- In the present study, a sensitive electrochemical aptasensor based on exonuclease-catalyzed target recycling and enzyme-catalysis was developed for thrombin (TB) detection. Firstly, the alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) was abundantly embedded in the 3-(mercaptopropyl)trimethoxysilane (MPTS) sol with a 3-
- PMID 23603135
- Coagulation and fibrinolysis abnormalities in familial amyloid polyneuropathy
- Takahashi Ryoichi,Ono Kenjiro,Ikeda Tokuhei,Akagi Akio,Noto Daisuke,Nozaki Ichiro,Sakai Kenji,Asakura Hidesaku,Iwasa Kazuo,Yamada Masahito
- Amyloid 19(3), 129-132, 2012-09-00
- … We examined plasma biomarkers of coagulation and fibrinolysis including prothrombin time, activated partial thromboplastin time, fibrinogen, fibrin/fibrinogen degradation products, D-dimer, α2-antiplasmin, antithrombin, plasminogen, thrombin-antithrombin complex, plasmin-α2-antiplasmin complex, prothrombin fragment 1+2, and coagulation factor X. …
- NAID 120004754690
- rhAPC reduces the endothelial cell permeability via a decrease of contractile tensions induced by endothelial cells(CELL AND TISSUE ENGINEERING)
- Demirci Eylem Kurulgan,Demirci Taylan,Linder Peter,Trzewik Juergen,Gierkowski Jessica Ricarda,Gossmann Matthias,Kayser Peter,Porst Dariusz,Digel Ilya,Artmann Gerhard Michael,Artmann Aysegul Temiz
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 114(2), 212-219, 2012-08-00
- … In this study, the established in-vitro sepsis model was confirmed by interleukin 6 (IL-6) levels at the proteomic and genomic levels by ELISA, real time-PCR and reactive oxygen species (ROS) activation by florescence staining. … The thrombin cellular contraction effect on endothelial cells was used as a positive control when the CellDrum technology was applied. …
- NAID 110009495432
- The thrombin time (TT), also known as the thrombin clotting time (TCT) is a blood test that measures the time it takes for a clot to form in the plasma of a blood sample containing anticoagulant, after an excess of thrombin has been added.
- 16 Aug 2012 ... Thrombin time is a screening coagulation test designed to assess fibrin formation from fibrinogen in plasma. The reference range for the thrombin time (TT) is usually less than 20 seconds (ie, 15-19 seconds), but this depends ...
|拡張検索||「prothrombin time」「prothrombin time ratio」|
- thrombin time, TT
- 時間, 時, 時期, 期間, ～倍の
- Cordyline terminalis
- te, si