出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/15 18:33:11」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 多尿および尿崩症の診断 diagnosis of polyuria and diabetes insipidus
- 2. 成人における低ナトリウム血症の原因 causes of hyponatremia in adults
- 3. Etiology and evaluation of hypernatremia in adults
- 4. 小児における低ナトリウム血症 hyponatremia in children
- 5. Pediatric bipolar disorder: Overview of choosing treatment
- Screening of antidiabetic and antihyperlipidemic potential of oil from Piper longum and piperine with their possible mechanism.
- Kumar S, Sharma S, Vasudeva N.SourceGuru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences , Post Box: 38, Hisar-125001 , India +9991428831 ; +01662 278181 ; email@example.com.
- Expert opinion on pharmacotherapy.Expert Opin Pharmacother.2013 Sep;14(13):1723-36. doi: 10.1517/14656566.2013.815725. Epub 2013 Jul 23.
- Background: Diabetes mellitus is a chronic metabolic disorder characterized by hyperglycaemia and other symptoms like polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger) which ultimately causes various other complications like retinopathy, neuropathy, nephr
- PMID 23875561
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist administration suppresses both water and saline intake in rats.
- McKay NJ, Daniels D.SourceBehavioral Neuroscience Program, Department of Psychology, The State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, 14260, USA.
- Journal of neuroendocrinology.J Neuroendocrinol.2013 Aug 19. doi: 10.1111/jne.12086. [Epub ahead of print]
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) plays an important role in energy homeostasis. Injections of GLP-1 receptor (GLP-1R) agonists suppress food intake, and endogenous GLP-1 is released when nutrients enter the gut. There is also growing evidence that the GLP-1 system is involved in the regulation of bod
- PMID 23957745
- The Quantification of Body Fluid Allostasis During Exercise.
- Tam N, Noakes TD.SourceUCT/MRC Research Unit for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine, Department of Human Biology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town, 3rd Floor, Sports Science Institute of South Africa, Boundary Road, Newlands, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sports medicine (Auckland, N.Z.).Sports Med.2013 Aug 18. [Epub ahead of print]
- The prescription of an optimal fluid intake during exercise has been a controversial subject in sports science for at least the past decade. Only recently have guidelines evolved from 'blanket' prescriptions to more individualised recommendations. Currently the American College of Sports Medicine ad
- PMID 23955577
- Ad Libitum Fluid Intake and Plasma Responses After Pickle Juice, Hypertonic Saline, or Deionized Water Ingestion.
- Allen S, Miller K, Albrecht J, Garden-Robinson J, Salafia EB.SourceNorth Dakota State University, Fargo;
- Journal of athletic training.J Athl Train.2013 Aug 16. [Epub ahead of print]
- Context : Adding sodium (Na+) to drinks improves rehydration and ad libitum fluid consumption. Clinicians (∼25%) use pickle juice (PJ) to treat cramping. Scientists warn against PJ ingestion, fearing it will cause rapid plasma volume restoration and thereby decreasing thirst and delaying rehydr
- PMID 23952039
- And I get caught up in the thirst Looks like I'm diving in headfirst Slip in a paperback of tales No one to resist How do I get away with it Your voice still sticks within my head Like howling in the hills Is it gonna be the same someday I ...
- Thirst Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support. Find answers to health issues you can trust from BetterMedicine.com ... What is thirst? Thirst is the desire to ...
- Thirst definition, a sensation of dryness in the mouth and throat caused by need of liquid. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In CITE ...