出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/12/06 20:02:54」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 薬剤耐性結核の診断、治療、および予防 diagnosis treatment and prevention of drug resistant tuberculosis
- Thiosemicarbazones and their antimycobacterial effects.
- Opletalová V, Doležel J.SourceCharles University in Prague Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Králové, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Drug Analysis, Czech Republic. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ceská a Slovenská farmacie : casopis Ceské farmaceutické spolecnosti a Slovenské farmaceutické spolecnosti.Ceska Slov Farm.2013 Apr;62(2):78-83.
- Antimycobacterial effects of thiosemicarbazones were discovered in the late 1940s. The best known representative of these compounds is thioacetazone that has been used in the therapy of tuberculosis since the turn of the 1940s and 1950s. At present, it is used only rarely since it exhibits severe si
- PMID 23822572
- Recycling and refurbishing old antitubercular drugs: the encouraging case of inhibitors of mycolic acid biosynthesis.
- Belardinelli JM, Morbidoni HR.SourceCátedra de Microbiología, Facultad de Ciencias Médicas, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Santa Fe 3100 (2000), Rosario, Argentina.
- Expert review of anti-infective therapy.Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther.2013 Apr;11(4):429-40. doi: 10.1586/eri.13.24.
- One of the first approaches undertaken in the quest for antitubercular compounds was that of understanding the mechanism of action of old drugs and proposing chemical modifications or other strategies to improve their activity, generally lost to the mechanisms of resistance developed by Mycobacteriu
- PMID 23566152
- Synthesis, antitubercular activity and mechanism of resistance of highly effective thiacetazone analogues.
- Coxon GD, Craig D, Corrales RM, Vialla E, Gannoun-Zaki L, Kremer L.SourceStrathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, United Kingdom. email@example.com
- PloS one.PLoS One.2013;8(1):e53162. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0053162. Epub 2013 Jan 3.
- Defining the pharmacological target(s) of currently used drugs and developing new analogues with greater potency are both important aspects of the search for agents that are effective against drug-sensitive and drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Thiacetazone (TAC) is an anti-tubercular drug
- PMID 23301038
- Inhibitory Potential of Twenty Five Anti-tuberculosis Drugs on CYP Activities in Human Liver Microsomes
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 38(9), 1425-1429, 2015
- NAID 130005096998
- Inhibitory Potential of Twenty Five Anti-Tuberculosis Drugs on CYP Activities in Human Liver Microsomes
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin advpub(0), 2015
- NAID 130005078133
- 分析化学 20(4), 406-410, 1971
- NAID 130000942455
- Thioacetazone is used in the treatment of tuberculosis; it has only weak activity against Mycobacterium tuberculosis and is only useful in preventing resistance to more powerful drugs like isoniazid and rifampicin. It is never used on its own to ...
- 9 Sep 2011 ... Thioacetazone (also known as thiacetazone, thiosemicarbazone, benzothiozane and amithiozone) has been used for TB treatment since the 1960s. Thioacetazone is never used alone to treat TB, because by itself it is weak ...